MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 162

SymbolName/Symbol. OrderSend  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone, I'm experiencing problems with the my first part of the code isn't interacting with the second part. How could it be possible to change the String to a OrderSend? // First Part  string Pair;                       // New Symbol  int New_Pair =11;                  // EUR/USD is the...
Hi everyone, I've a strategy using a supertrend indicator. This supertrend indicator have 2 buffer which is supertrend up and supertrend down. // setting up supertrend indicator double supertrendUp( int shift= 0 ) { return iCustom ( Symbol (), PERIOD_CURRENT , "SuperTrend" , 12 , 3 , 0 ,shift);
  Array sort help  (3)
Hi All, I am a new coder since 2 months. i want to ask a question. i want to ascending and descending sorting arrays according to condition. i found this example in mql4 documentation. //--- example of sorting of one dimensional array double num_array[5]={4,1,6,3,9}; //--- now array contains values
Hello cracks, I try to modify the indicator zigzag arrow (or just zigzag) who is awesome for my needs. Maybe you have an idea, as I am lost. My intention: To place buy or sell arrows on certain conditions for example: if(Close[i] > Open[1+i] //Candlestick Close > Candlestick Open Close[1+i]
Hi, I want to know how to make a new line Text label. ObjectCreate ( "label821" +Time[ 0 ], OBJ_TEXT , 0 , TimeCurrent (), High[ 0 ]+ 300 * Point ); ObjectSetText( "label821" +Time[ 0 ], "ABCDE" +profit, 10 , "Helvetica" , Yellow); It shows ABCDE But I want to make is show A B C D E Is there any
Hi all, I have encountered one common problem with some brokers’ mt4 platform on PC. The issue is they tend to hang during first launch of the platform after installation (stuck where a window would show the server selection with the mt4 on the background). The only way to shut the mt4 is with task
i have an EA that perfectly works, the only problem is that when market moves in one direction it will open Big Lots Size and that is risky. I want to control it. So that I want to make an EA that performs these functions: 1- We can set minimum and maximum lots size 2- We can set total buy lots and
Hello, I am tagging the only moderators I am aware of @Keith Watford @MetaQuotes in case William Roeder decides to comment on another one of my questions harassing me and then playing the victim. From what I can see I have multiple people reading my questions but since they keep turning into back
Hi everyone I try create a plain strategy using PSAR and supertrend indicator. this is code for PSAR indicator. if(sar(shift+1)>Bid && sar(shift) < Bid ) > >>> BUY if(sar(shift+1) < Bid && sar(shift)> Bid) >>>> SELL this is code for supertrend indicator (indicator attached). if (supertrendUP(shift+
Hello dears Can you help me I have an expert that creates a text file (.txt) containing DOS commands (cmd). How can an expert convert this file into a batch file (.bat)? I am currently converting the file manually but would like it to be done programmatically by the expert Metatrade 4
Take advantage of five percent and close all orders, Can Someone give me this Code MT4
void vFCountBEP( int iCmd) { int i, iTotalOrders = OrdersTotal (); double dOrderLots = 0 , dOrderPrice = 0 , dBEPPrice = 0 ; for (i= 1 ; i<=iTotalOrders; i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i- 1 ,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)== true ) { if
anyone please help how do i used the use step over and step into buttons on metaeditor 4 please help see the image below
Previously on build 509 the GMX for the email alert works fine, but after the update to build 600, it doesn't work anymore. This is the setting I use for version 509: SMTP server: mail.gmx.com:587 SMTP login: email@gmx.com SMTP password: ***** From: email@gmx.com To: email@gmx.com now the error is
If I enable #property strict, then the loop behaves differently. #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict double FastUp[]; double FastDn[];
Message: Hi folks, I am unable to download historical data. when i attempt, i get the message: there are no new data for symbol. I have not previously downloaded any data. I've tried this on both real and demo accounts Could you please advise. Best regards
Hi friends, For example my EA trades 4 different pairs by just putting it on EURUSD. I know how to use Comment for current chart, but in my case is it possible to use Comment function for 3 other charts? As always, your advice is greatly appreciated
Since last Friday, I have been receiving this error when I tried to download the history data from History center in MT4. All symbols and brokers have similar error. Do you have any idea? MT5 has history data too, but I find some indicators not returning correct values as they return in MT4 so I
Hi.I am a mql4 developer.I have a project from a customer.It is a trading panel.But I have some problems to understanding the requirements.this is the project requirements: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/157409
I have wine installed but when MT4 is being installed it requires proxy serve settings. Anyone with how to solve this please provide yuor input
How can I find the timezone that my broker resides in? I can get the time of the last tick using something like: SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(), last_tick) That tells me the time of the tick, but not the time zone. I've looked at various AccountInfo, MarketInfo and SymbolInfo functions, but I can't find
Hi, I am trying to push the price feed from our MT4 server to our website. We have the code for the website but we are having trouble connecting to the source price feed. Can anyone assist? Thanks
Hi, Having and issue with my MT4 desktop version. I use an auto-trader which has been working fine until this week, but now any signals that come through are met with a “trade is disabled” message. Trading through the MT4 app is fine, and I can enter the signals manually with no issue. Any
if ((OrderMagicNumber()== 0 )==(OrderType()==OP_BUY)) { OrderSend ( NULL ,OP_SELLSTOP,ls3,tpSell, 10 ,slSell,tpSellStop, NULL , 1 ); } I want my EA to only do the OrderSend if the OrderMagicNumber 0 (a pending order ) is fulfilled. I can't seem to make this work. Any feedback would be greatly
Hi everyone.. Appreciate if someone could help me with this indicator. I need this indicator with alert(message, sound & email) when the arrow appear. Million thanks.. :) <*.ex* file deleted>
I am trying to change the position the chart is fixed to when zooming in and out. By default its fixed to the leftmost bar, I'd like it to be fixed to the rightmost bar. So when I zoom out more bars will appear on the left of the chart. If somebody could point me in the direction to change that
Hi, First of all, apologies if this has been discussed before. I have optimised an EA (with GBPUSD on M30 and H1) which now produces absurdly profitable results in the MT4 strategy tester using recent data. The problem is, it’s been on my demo account for nearly a week now and has almost melted the
Looking for an EA for MT4 to trade forex. I would like it to have a position sizing tool, as many of them do, but also a stop management feature which allows a stop to be moved automatically to a new price level if a condition is met, such as a user-defined price. Example: I'm long at 1.10250 with a
[Deleted]
Hi, How can i define open price of last trade....... (when is trade still atcive, isn´t closed) thank you
double point = MarketInfo(Pairs,MODE_POINT); double low = iLow(Pairs,PERIOD_H1,0); double high = iHigh(Pairs,PERIOD_H1,0); double lotsize = 0.00; bool newOrder = false; if(OrderSelect(lastOrder(Pairs),SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) == true) { if(OrderType() == 0 && low <=