MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 169

In the MQL4 Reference guide, it says: "returns the requested property of the order(string)." However, there are two string arguments for OrderSend right? The symbol, and the comment. So which will this return? Both? Either
If an order gets sent through the OrderSend function as OP_BUYLIMIT, does it maintain that order type (i.e., 2) AFTER the entry price is reached and the order is entered? Or does the type then become 0, since it's no longer a buy limit pending order
[Deleted]
Hello, i want to build a simple indicator about my profit-loss analysis... as Select by pos is related to Ticket ID/Order Date... is it possible to create the same one but sort by Closing Date
How To Draw These Arrow? I can't see them in wingdings or anywhere else. Can Someone Please help me
hi guys I have a problem in meta 4 alerts most indicators cant show the name of my symbols which are not in English and show ???? instead of symbol name any one can help? i attached a sample
Here is an example of putting function pointers to good use. Those who know javascript or python will likely recognize this pattern immediately.  This is a generic object vector that I frequently use, and I've added a filter method which takes a function as an argument and returns a pointer to a new...
[Deleted]
Hello So, MathMod() eh? What's this crazy function all about? I''ve coded up a partial position close once certain parameters are met, have have set the amount of lots with which the position is to be closed by as a fraction (i.e. 1/2 = half of the lotsize etc). This works swimmingly, but I wanted
Hello, I am looking for this indicator in MT4 *** It is the distance from the moving average in percentage Can someone know where I can find that or send me a code to do that ? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
  Help with MT EA  (14   1 2)
windowfind works in mt4 build 1340, then in 1344, it gives always a +1 to its normal value, so now windowfin(name) must be windowfind(name)-1 to get back to the real value
In one of my EAs i'm calculating how long a trade is open (in seconds) I used it to test if order were open for longer than a week. In such case the inclusion of a weekend was no factor. As i'm now thinking of testing for shorter periods - 2 or 3 days - the weekend is a factor. On Monday noon, I'd
  MT4  (5)
Hello, when I asked for a emo account, it was for an Mt4 NOT Mt5, please may I have Mt4 demo
I have several watch lists I created in MT4 using the SET option. I wish to display these watch lists all at the same time. How can I do that? I tried opening more Market Watch windows and add a watchlist to each window but that doesn't work at all. I tried adding tabs to the existing Market Watch
Does someone know how to create an external windows from EA?? like these pictures:  For now i use objectcreate to create object in the chart. I want to put my trading tools in an external windows. but i don't know what kind of thing i need to do this.   Thank you in advance.      
[Deleted]
I am trying to develop an app which can launch MT 4 iPhone app. Can anyone let me know the URL scheme for iPhone/iPad apps to enable this? Thanks
I try to have in MT4 the same function has we have in MT5, but for some future (SP500) it does not work. The challenge is to calculate correctly the pip value : just using MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TICKVALUE) does not work. any idea? Regards, OrderCalcProfit The function calculates the profit for...
class CPivotManager : public CObject  {   CObjVector<CPivotCandidate>_highPivots;   ...void CPivotManager::Tidy()  {   for(int i=0;i<_highPivots.Total();i++)     {      CPivotCandidate *candidate=_highPivots[i]; <-- Invalid pointer access?      if(candidate.GetIgnore() && candidate...
I have a confusion and i want to solve it. Does the deviation Setting means ( let say, it is set at 3 pips ) if my orders both MARKET EXECUTION AND PENDIND ORDERS ( buy stop / sell stop ) will not get trigger if slippage has crossed deviation limit ( for example 3 pips ). Picture is attached for
Hello Everyone How to deal with or handle/avoid the array out of range error here : for ( int i= 0 ; i<= ObjectsTotal ()- 1 ; i++) { string objName = ObjectName ( 0 ,i); if ( StringFind (objName, "Last#" )>= 0 ) { string tempval= objName;
Good evening! i was trying to fix a open signal inside my EA. My Problem: I would like the MyMovingAverage to be a open signal so that when MyMovingAverage<Bid (which will be my Uptrend) gives a Uptrend Signal and my EA executes Buy Trades only each time the conditions are met. But it currently only
Hi, I would presume that the same EA that works on one symbol would work on all other. But mine doesn't work on indexes and stocks. Any idea what is wrong? Best Regards, Hendrik
Hello guys.   I need to change the computer clock to the broker time automatically.  I now i  has to import kernel32.dll and use SetSystemTime function, but don't know about the parameters of this function.  Does anyone know how to use it? 
  Need help  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
The problem is I practically don't know the language, I need to automate the opening of orders for a few vp, I put out this simple code (file attached), but it turned out to be clumsy, According to the plan should open 6 vp, but opens only 3 vp, but sometimes opens all 6, but then again no longer
I trade gaps made between the close and open of the market. Fiddling through all the bars when backtesting hurts my eyes though, is there a way to just remove/hide bars between those time? Or do you know of an indicator that does
Hi all I would like to delete a pending order after 10 pips, that's if the buy order is in profit after 10 pips. With the code below it will delete sell stop all the time. I know you can delete by time function after a few minutes, hours & days etc. I would like to know is it possible to delete
Hi Team, I am creating simple RSI strategy. But My iRSI function is stuck at certain price. when it cross 70 value it stop to calculating value Please look into below code and screen shot. Here is code double RSI= NormalizeDouble ( iRSI ( _Symbol , _Period , 14 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ), 4 ); if ( RSI< 30
MT4 GIVES AN ERROR MESSAGE AND THE TRADING ROBOT DOES NOT MAKE ANY TRADES : Virtual Hosting: obsolete version of "Market\Automated Trendline Trader.ex4" cannot be transferred to the hosting server, please recompile it first. WHAT SHOULD YOU DO TO MAKE IT WORK
  Can't see ex4 files on MT4  (13   1 2)
hi to everyone, i have a problem with my mt4 , after i add indicator or EA with ex4 to my mt4 folders i cant see them in indicator list and i just can see it in expert list and when i klick on it ,says that is not an expert so uyou cant run it. even in meta editor i just  see mq4 files and none of...
Hello. Can someone help me. please. My EA doesn't want to open a position. I use FBS Broker, my EA uses ADX and Martingale strategy double TP_in_Money = 0 ; int StartLock
I was wondering if there is a way to Refresh the chart programmatically? my use case: I have an indicator that do not update sometimes and when I right click on the chart and then click refresh then it updates the indicator so I was wondering if there is a way to refresh programmatically ? Refresh