MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 160

Hello, i have the same problem of some other Traders, and as far as i can see there are many other traders with the same problem. My broker doesn't help me because, the broker says, the problem is due to the last release but they are not the owner of MT4 so the broker suggest to ask Metaquote
Just a common question; I'm sure most gurus would find is child's play. If I wanted to find 50% of 1000 (Which I know outside of coding is 500), how would I employ coding to process this answer
I am developing highs and lows in Japanese candlestick values. However I already got the results in the indicator I made. There is a doubt here that now is how I will be able to manipulate all the signals of the genre: I want the last 3 highs and the last 3 lows of these HH HL LL LH .... Can
I have the following code #include<Controls/Button.mqh>CButton ObjDAL;ObjDAL.Create(0, "objdal", 1, 20,20, 170, 45);ObjDAL.Text("Alert Dist: " + IntegerToString(DBMA));ObjDAL.Color(colbt);ObjDAL.ColorBackground(colbf); At present the Button defaults to the Upper Left Corner. Objective 1: To position...
I need to use PERIOD_M3 in my mql4 EA. Is there any way to do that ? Many Thanks
hi everyone Why does my VPS appear: authorization on failed (invalid one-time password) Then the EA I purchased will automatically exit: -initizlizing of EA failed with code 0 (symbol synchronization timeout) -expert EA removed Is there any solution to this problem
Hello All! I've been watching a lot of tutorials on how to make scripts and EA's and I'm having an issue trying to get my EA to place a buy order on the market as a test. I get the following error. I do have it in the EA folder and I have allowed live trading when the inputs screen comes up. 2019.03...
when i try to connect to metaeditor journal entry says metaeditor not found. can anyone tell me how to get it back? my broker sent a link to download it and it's now in my downloads but i can't access it through any of the platform links
Hi, I have developed an algorithm (MQL4) in expert advisors. I can attach the expert advisor to a graph, but it doesn't do any trades... Is there something in the settings I should change or
Hi everyone, I had a test with SAR indicator. Currently I want to test about SAR position on the chart. This is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Test.mq4 | //| Copyright
I have developed a custom dll on my home PC (Win Xp Pro). The EA with the importeddll runs perfectly. When I try to run it on my server (Win Server 2003), it gives error 126. The settingsin the platforms are identical, I assume there is something different, somethingmay be missing in OS environment...
void OnTick() { datetime TA=Time[0]; double PH=High[0]; double PL=Low[0]; ObjectCreate("Low",OBJ_TEXT,0,0,0); //ObjectSetText("Low",DoubleToStr(Low[0],Digits)+" Low"); ObjectSetString(0,"LoW",OBJPROP_TEXT,DoubleToStr(Low[0],Digits)+" Low"); ObjectMove("Low",0,TA,PH);
hello everyone can anyone tell me why am i unable to download any indicator in the mt5 platform ple do help why is this happening
Hello MQL5 Forum Members! Does anyone know how to FIleRead a specific cell from an Excel CSV file? I have seen a lot of discussion about simply reading data from a csv file, but nothing about reading from a specific cell (unless I'm missing something). Here is the function I wrote to read a csv
I made an EA with a logic that its entries only opens on new candles. I've also set a limit on how many orders should be only be open at the same time. See this example portion of my code: bool CheckForNewBar() { static int LastNumberOfBars; bool NewBarAppeared = false ; if ( Bars
Hello, I am facing an issue lately with opening or installing MetaTrader 4 from any broker to my laptop with the latest windows update. any suggestions? when installing message appear <<Sorry, something went wrong: try again later! >> and when trying to open a message pops up saying that the...
Hi, I think most of you know that script below. You can drag it into a chart, select a timeframe and all opened chart windows will be set to this timeframe. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    ChgTF-All.mq4...
Each object has a description that can be added text to that, how to change the color of the object description by coding
How hard/easy it is for people to decompile an EA if I were to provide a copy to someone? (Not in MQL5 Market) The only security I've thought is to make the EA only run specifically to their broker account number - or else the EA would remove itself from the chart. This would make it difficult if a
This is dedicated to all devotees of Gunn's theory. The largest forum on the subject http://open-forex.org/index.php/board,30.0.html Gann Methods Literature http://www.gann.su/book_rus.html http://trade-magic.taba.ru/blog/Moi_stati http://forex-markets.ru/gann/ferrera-s9-ru.pdf - Work on Squared 9
Does anyone know how I can get trailing stops with 5 and 10 pips? I heard there's an expert for it, but I can't find it. Thanks in advance
please i want to convert jpg to bmp for use it with the chart
Hello, I am using a disaster recovery mechanism which copies my entire disk drive to another server in case the server goes down. When this occurs it does not save the MT4 account password even though it was initially saved. Is there anyway to store the password locally on file so it automatically
HELLO EVERYONE I attach the "XO" indicator it draw bars on main chart and please if anyone can help me how to make it work just like Renko chart and create separate offline chart not on main chart in purpose to run any expert advisor on it best regards https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1745
I get an error message (invalid account) on my mt5 mobile app when signing in to my broker (OANDA) demo account
Hi, I know there is a (limited functionality) MT4 for Android available, aimed at mainly smartphones. Is there a way that an Android tablet can run Metaeditor4 without having to resort to Wine or other forms of virtual wrapper? Does the Android MT4 client come with Metaeditor? It would be nice to be...
Hi all, I've been using mt4 to run back testing on EA's for a while now. I download the meta quotes data to get history back to 1999, and use all of it (my algo's use open prices only). If MT5 also uses the same metaquotes data, then why are the results different from broker to broker? To put in
Hello Respected Experts i need your little help can somebody tell me how we can get a value from a function return. here is my example. //StartFunction Execute always int start() { //Below nHighPrice Variable calling Hlevel(30,0) Function and getting double value. double nHighPrice = Hlevel( 30 , 1
HI good day everyone please help me i am tryna say in this logic to stop loss at a certain equity loss level see my code i dont know what im doing wrong here So in My code i have calculated daily trades maximum profit so i called this function to use for maximum daily profit it worked but when i
HI, after update of 14 Oct 2021 Version 4.0 build 1350 I can't open MetaEditor anymore, i got always this error: Could you help me to solve this issue? Thanks