MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 926

[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I have not found answer to my problem yet. I' ve tried to use orderreliable 2010.10.12.mqh because ordermodify is not too reliable. I put this file here:MT4\experts\include and the first line of my EA is: #include <OrderReliable_2010.10.12.mqh> I replaced the commands. After compiling my...
Hi, I have a very successful manual trading strategy for MT4 fx, and am looking to create an EA. The method is mechanical so it should not be too hard to code. I am ideally looking for a coder based in Melbourne, so I can meet in person and get some protection for my method. Thanks in advance
  EA programmierung  (13   1 2)
Expert Advisor MetaTrader Programmierung in MQL4 for German clients EA Programmierung Expert Advisor EAs MetaTrader Expert Advisor Programmierung Ab jetzt haben auch Privatanleger die Möglichkeit die eigene Strategie programmieren zu lassen und anschließend automatisiert zu handeln. Wenn ein...
I was wonderingg how to protetct an ea or indicator thru dll. Below is a very simple ea just for the sake of the example. Can anyone explain step by step how to acheive it? Thnkas 
i have an ea that uses stopp loss and takeprofit and it hits the takeprofit most of the time but my problem is that it closes sometime with "close" and it is a loss it is not stopploss iit is just written close i dont know how to undestand that !!!
[Deleted]
Having trouble making the EA perform an OrderSend() after checking multiple. However the commented out section of my sell position works to makes orders of the sell. I believe the largest part of my problem is in the MACD retracement requirement. I have not seen any other example that checks a few
In response to WHRoeder insights Here. Imo, members here clearly wanna talk about automated-trading (without codes sometimes) =). That is why stupid equity-curves always get 6-pages of responses. While someone asking "How do I do this (in mq4)" [without showing their attempt] gets the standard...
Hi All, when i have several EAs working on a one live account, how can filter the PnL results by EA? is that posible?.  Best. 
  Synthetic tick  (6)
I look for code in a DLL which produce a regularly synthetic tick. Thanks traderdoc
Attempts to overcome the non-stationarity of the quotient are undertaken all the time in econometrics . One such approach is the use of the cointegration property. In 1987, Engle and Grainger suggested that the combination of two differentially stationary series (I(1)) is stationary, i.e. I(0). It
So when is the Ipad going to get a tablet version of Metatrader like android?       I have been looking around at a new broker seeing what technologies they offer, and alot offer MT4 on ios. The problem is that they say ipad versions available, but this is incorrect, as it is just the iphone version...
Hi all,   below is my code:   int init()  {//---- indicators   int a[] = {4,5,6};   int c;      for( int z=0; z<ArraySize(a); z++ )   {      c = call(z);            Alert("c= "+c);   }      //----    return(0);  }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom...
In the new version built 482 i have an error in backtests. When i open the chart of the backtest then i get always a screen with _US30 and not EURUSD.
I'm having trouble placing my stop loss and take profit orders as stealth orders - becoming market orders when hit. Where the broker cannot see them. As here it goes straight to zero. As most often when I tried.( In one it did alot better for a while.) How can I get the similar? The file ending in...
For some reason when back testing with hundreds of trades over 10 years I get the occasional order modify error 130...The EA can have multiple orders open at the same time and when another order is open when the previous order is in profit it will move the previous orders stop loss to break even,...
  Add to my ea MaxOrders  (13   1 2)
Appreciate it if I can help add to my EA MaxOrders.   This is my EA code:      
Whenever I add a script to my EA's, the input parameters become unavailable under expert properties, when adding the EA to a chart and using Strategy Tester.  It's really strange. Take a simple parameter like     //---- input parameters    extern bool TakeTrades=True;    When adding to a chart, as...
Hey everyone,  not sure how to delete a post that I made......   so have a great day! 
[Deleted]
When opening multiple positions, I know I have to use unique magic numbers in the OrderSend() function for each position.  However, when conditions arise to close one particular position, do I have to make reference to the magic number assigned to that one particular position or is just referencing...
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone knew for certain or can provide any insight. Variable spread brokers will change the spread in times of high volatility to protect their profits; my question is, do they push Bid and Ask apart, or do they only make Ask higher? My reasoning was, if they manipulated...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys I have new PC with Window 7 Starter.... Good. Then I tried to download MT4 plateform from Alpari UK (as I had before) Got a an account number with password. All stuff downlaoded... but when I introduce Account and Pass word I have : Invalid Account Well... It's hapend... then I tried to open...
Hi guys. I'm new to coding and I'm stuck with a refreshrate function. or so I think :) I'm using the function in a while loop and I need it to refresh the bid so that the while loop could work. when I run this to a test it's stuck on the same bid. I'd realy appreciate your help on this. here is my...
21 day moving average on 15min chart,possible or not??? when i open 15Min chart i want 21Day moving average, actually when i put 21 Day MA on 15Min chart i have moving average of the last 21 bars of 15Min
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm fairly new to programming in MQL. I have a problem for my EA that I haven't found any information on and am trying to find a solution.  The scenario is this: Certain trading conditions met = ordermodify -> change stop-loss (this applies to all open trades) However the problem is that the...
double CurrMinusPrevA=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H1,0); double CurrMinusPrevB=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H1,4); double CurrMinusPrevC=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,0);  double CurrMinusPrevD=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,3);    if (CurrMinusPrevA<CurrMinusPrevB || CurrMinusPrevC>CurrMinusPrevD)  // this dosen't seem to work "Open a...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, i know you all have certainly discussed this over and over. But still i couldn't get a solution to this. I have a VPS server and two MT4 instances are running on it. When i start two MT4 terminal one need  30 mb and the other 45MB After two days i'm at 40MB and 82MB My vps system got 1 gig...
Do you guys have the same problem? When I download history data for a certain currency pair (txt or csv) I can't put them into MT4 history. When I go to Tools>History Center>Import>Browse - then select history file, nothing shows. I tried one method that I found on the other forum to make one csv...
[Deleted]
1. If a robot is coded for trading many pairs . Which pair chart should it be attached to ? And Why ? 2. While the above-mentioned EA is working. Is it required to open charts of all the pairs that the EA can trade ? Thanks for response