MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 155

Hello, Right now I have two values for the high and open for the last bar but when trying to subtract them it gives very different results and I have trying for hours to discover why this happens with no luck :(. I'm a beginner so i know I'm missing something. HIGH OPEN 113.4999999999995
hi guys, i need to (where )parameter be 0 just for 2*5m candle closes, so i wrote this, but it seems to where be 0 after last order close, whats the problem you think? i wrote this at first of on tick, my bot worked well, before this if ( OrderSelect (OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1
I'm trying to draw a box at the same time every day. The start and end of the box will be at the same time but the top and bottom of the box will be of the highest high and lowest low during that time period, respectively. I'm still relatively new to writing code, which will probably be obvious and
Read this forum MT4 developers? Is possible contact developers via this forum? On MT4 is actually no possible login into Market to download any indicator or EA!!! If I paste the same login email and password how on web version mql5.com, it write error "incorrect password". On MT5 platform work login
  ORDER SEND !  (2)
hi guys , do u know how this could happen? i tested my strategy in strategy tester then i expected only one sell there but it open some sells and some buys, price didnt reach to the buy position even if ( where == 1 ) { if (Bid>bala_hemayat) {
Hello everyone, I have this weird issue when reconstructing a date it is showing the seconds 00. Sometimes it doesnt do that and shows it properly. I honestly have no idea why its working and not working but here is my code. datetime DateRecon= TimeLocal (); int year,day,month,hour; year =
  open orders with 10pip gap  (63   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
please help me with handy code to open position and open another one after 10pips.thanks see what i have tried but no success with the code please help if ( ma1 > Ask + ( 10 * Point )&& CurrentTime != Time[ 1 ]) { Opn_B= true ; }
I'm getting trades as in the picture through out the backing testing of a simple candlestick pattern . I only get this error when I run backtesting on 30min or less. I'm using on every tick. Is it bad data somehow? It seems buggy. Has anyone had a similar issue
I can't seem to find info on how to set up alerts using the android tablet app. all of the info I can find either covers just the mobile app or the desktop app. Can someone clue me into how to set up alerts using my tablet
Hello, I am a bit lost with the error "Error create canvas=4025" I even don't know what a "canvas" is. Does some had the failure as well? I have no idea where to start looking for a solution in my code as the failure occures random. Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Right, really beginning to lose my patience here, why do I keep getting the error 4200 - object already exists on the " MovingText " chart label when the chart label doesn't actually exist in the first place? The text object does not already exist, hence why I'm placing it on the chart
How do I clear these red notifications for these two tabs in the terminal? I can't seem to "find" the unclear ones in the market & the article tab I refreshed & now it's over 1K
Hi Traders, I need your expert help once again, I am trying to put together a simple code to change the timeframes, below is what I did, is working fine but I am getting the message "Do you really want to stop script?" every time I run it, it is a bit annoying. Any advise on how I can get rid of
Hi! Im new in meta Editor, I tried to make a custom Indicator that shows the commulative sum, in my case the commulative sum of mcs[]; here is my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Volume Momentum Cummulative.mq4 | //|
  Mql4 Function  (2)
Good morning, is there any mql4 function that restarts any of thesel, or similar: Terminal, or the connection of the terminal with the server, or the data of open orders? I have a problem regarding orders, some pending orders are activated but the terminal does not update the order, and there is an
  Semi Manual EA  (2)
Hi guys i have coded EA trade management. It automatically set my trailing stops when it reach a certain percent on gain. To activate it i need to manually open a trade, after manually opening a trade i run the EA so it can adjust my trailing stops. It works perfectly on one pair. The problem comes
Hi, I've been trying to figure out why I'm getting a OrderSend #130 error. I'm familiar with the error and have resolved similar errors in the past however I'm unable to debug this one. I could use a 2nd pair of eyes to review the code to figure out what the issue is. Below is a summary of the code
Hello, I am trying to use this indicator in a EA that I am currently building I got the indicator here : https://www.bullforyou.com/Sourcecode/Indicators/153735942715023.html My problem here is that this divergencesType always return 2147483647.0 divergencesType = iCustom ( NULL , 0
Hi, I'm trying to get ticket number after sending an order int ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY,volume,Ask, 3 ,stoploss,takeprofit,"My order", 0 , 0 , clrGreen ); if (ticket< 0 ) { Print (" OrderSend failed with error #", GetLastError ()); } else { Print (
  Ring  (702   1 2 3 4 5 ... 70 71)
I will try to start this thread differently from the unspoken custom here. First I'll tell you the purpose, then the idea, and then I'd love to hear your opinions. The reason is simple - I haven't learned how to make money on the Ring yet and I need some brainstorming. So. OBJECTIVE: I, ("naive
Cananybody help me, please? I tried to changechart template and then create a graphical object (horizontal line) in the chart byMQL4.   For example: ChartApplyTemplate(0,”template_name.tpl”); ObjectCreate(0,obj_name,obj_type,0,obj_time,obj_price);   The Template haschanged successfully, but the...
It's been for months that I manually need to adjust the width value of the Heiken Ashi indicator, every time MetaTrader 4 starts...3 times for 3 graphs. This is necessary because if you zoom the graph while using this indicator you need to change the width of the bars of this indicator in it's...
Hi, I created this price ticker as I wanted to use the Market Watch prices and to reduce the quote to one less decimal place but still see the fractional element. It works great but the only snag is the colour doesn't change. What have a i missed? Thanks in advance. #property...
Hi guys! I'm a newbie to coding. Just getting started. This is the second program I now code. Here is my current issue with the below coding: 1/ Why does the system give me the high of the candle from 1970.01.01 and this twice (see print statements in terminal) ? 2/ Why my high_price_array[] seems
Hi guys i want to learn how to code objects on mql4. I want to createe buttons and panel on mt4. Like buy sell button, textbox where i can input lotsize that i want to use, inserting horizontal line and and returning and displaying the horizontal price on my panel etc. In short i want to learn
Hello! I'm completely new in metatrader4, I just registered my demo yesterday. As I added Rsi, it appaers together with the chart, and I can't minimize it. Can you help me please? https://imgur.com/a/HU3YO1O
To who it may concern, I am encountering problem while trying to sign in through my FXCC Demo Account, just receiving "Invalid Account" message. Kindly assist me in this respect, thanks. Best Regards, Parham Saba
Hey guys, having a tough time sorting this one out, been at it a couple days now lol.. No matter which way i right the if statement i always end up with a zero divide , the error messages always seem to point back to the initial calculation itself (buyriskreward or sellriskreward). I guess i should
How to save a high and low dynamically in order to recognize the trading range? Thanks. Giuseppe
x if (OrderCloseTime() < Time[ 0 ]) if the open order hits the take profit i want to the next 1 hour to trade again