MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 159

bonjour à tous qd je ferme MT4 et que je redemarre le lendemain, mes réglages d’affichage ne sont plus cochés, je dois systèmatiquement les remettre, pourtant dans outils>>options j’ai bien coché la case conserver mes paramètre que faire? merci
Good afternoon, I am trying to set 2 different 2 EAs on 2 different accounts provided by the same Broker which are on the same MT4 Platform, however I cannot see any ways to assign an EA to a specific account. My confusion is, when I open a new chart and assign an EA to it, is it assigned to both
THIS IS THE CODE: input int magic = 222; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnTick () { if (!IsNewBar()) return
Hello Guys. I am new in the MQL4 world. I am trying to use ZigZagZug in my EA. This is my call. The values which I am getting are correct but for Period M1 and not Period M15. What is my fault :( I know that parameters are correct but again I am getting only the results for Period M1 and not M15. I
Hello, I am trying to create an ea which sets its lot sizing based on the distance it's away or near to the price where the criteria was first met. However, in the strategy tester, it does not seem to take any trades at all. My code is below. int TicketBuy; int Magix = 89424 ; double SignalPrice;
I have a strange problem. I use webrequest to pick up a file from a website. I have added the website in settings of mql4. I find the file and I can see how big it is. But, when I try to read file, I wont get a handle! Now to the strange part... It works when Im running the tester! Have I missed
Hi guys, I'd love to try this free Gap finder indicator on MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20154 Since the indicator is working on MT5(mq5) and I'm using MT4(mq4), I cannot run it but maybe someone of you could help me. Is someone able to convert this .mq5 code to a proper .mq4 working code for
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm a trader new to coding and I am trying to learn different MQL4 functions. But I have found it challenging when it comes to Trailing Stop Loss part, below is my code and if anyone can let me know the mistakes made so I can make the trailing stop work on both buy, sell orders will
Hi, As seen the following code at 00:00 it cycles down 1000 - 0 and increments ++ on each signal found. for ( int i= Bars - 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { double ma = iMA ( _Symbol , _Period , 200 , 0 , MODE_SMA , PRICE_CLOSE ,i); static int count= 0 ; if (Open[i]<ma && Close[i]>ma) count++;
I have a valuable idea to approaching learning Mql4 at a faster rate us Novice Coders: 1. We form an Mql4 skype group. 2. We ascertain what level of knowledge we're all currently at. 3. We read from the "Mql4 online Book" and "Mql4 Documentation" together. 4. We choose a specific content to learn
I have this Macd divergence indicator and I would like to be able to receive an alert to my phone everytime there is a signal, is anyone able to do this for me please? Thanks
[Deleted]
I have an Error message - possible loss of data due to type conversion DoubleToStr(OrderOpenPrice(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_DIGITS)), All help appreciated 😊
Hi, is it possible to sell an EA on the market using icustom? How are the indicators used by it (that should be on indicators folder on mt4) given to the user in case it is possible? Thanks
[Deleted]
Morning, So I've started using include files in order to reduce the duplication of regularly-used block of code & which are not dependent on each other. However, I am getting the 'oninit' - function already defined and has body diagnostics.mqh 5 7 see previous declaration of function
  Help  (2)
Can anyone help me to say what is wrong with this EA. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| 1M Stochastic Cross.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
My MT4 charts all go crazy at 23 March 2020. The first pic ends on 23 March. You can see that the ATR is starting to shoot off the scale. The next is one candle forward, where you can see that the price axis has shot up to show ridiculous figures and the earlier data has disappeared. The chart then
hi everybody! please help to understand the issue with indicator. seems like working but not updating properly. see code example below. thanks. #property strict #property indicator_chart_window //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| on
[Deleted]
Hi guys, Sorry if this had been address before, but I couldn't find it here or anywhere else. How do I Invoke the Only Long & Only Short positions in EA Properties using EA? Thanks in advance Saifx
  Optimal Lot Size  (1)
For the most part, my OptimalLotSize function is working well but on certain currency pairs lie CADJPY it does not work. Can't seem to figure out why double GetPipValue() { if ( _Digits >= 4 ) { return 0.0001 ; } else { return 0.01 ; } }
does anyone can duplicate any open order from same account/ same MT4 terminal ? i had tried but there is open order that is not copied. Activity from manual order is OK Activity from mobile OK Activity (open position) from EA in another server is not copied. Does anybody have some problems or any
Hi, need a little help. I have tried so many options, but just can't seem to get this working properly. I created a hidden trailing stop, which works fine if I only have one chart open, but when I have two charts open, it only seems to produce the TS on one chart. I'm hoping that other eyes can see
  EA problems  (1)
Hi, I have made an EA and successfully enabled it. It says under the experts pane that strategy was loaded successfully and strategy initialized. However, it didn't make any trades today... Not sure why though? I am trading indices DOW, DE40, etc. I have set my volume to 0,005, meaning that each
hi everybody! i'm trying to draw multiple objects in the indicator without using buffers. in the example code below, there is only 2 objects created. please help to understand how to create multiple objects. thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
hi, all. is it possible to draw objects in indicator by not using the buffers, like in the sample code below? please help and thank you. #property version "1.0" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi and thanks in advance for your thoughts on this, I'm building an EA using EA Builder. The goal is to Close Long Position when price achieves a multiple of the range of the entry candle. For example, if the range of the entry candle is 20 pips the close position could be set to 60 pips from entry
Dear All , I'm facing my daily struggling with MQL4. I need to update a counter variable ONCE every time a condition is met. I have created a 2D array which list all lot sizes and I'm trying to select those sizes according to OrderProfit <> 0. For example : Size[count1][count2]; if(OrderProfit() >
I can't open meta, pls help me
Hello, i have the same problem of some other Traders, and as far as i can see there are many other traders with the same problem. My broker doesn't help me because, the broker says, the problem is due to the last release but they are not the owner of MT4 so the broker suggest to ask Metaquote
Just a common question; I'm sure most gurus would find is child's play. If I wanted to find 50% of 1000 (Which I know outside of coding is 500), how would I employ coding to process this answer
I am developing highs and lows in Japanese candlestick values. However I already got the results in the indicator I made. There is a doubt here that now is how I will be able to manipulate all the signals of the genre: I want the last 3 highs and the last 3 lows of these HH HL LL LH .... Can