MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 153

hello all my experience in mql4 is not much but i am trying i have an expert for moving average but the problem when i add it to work on any time frame like 5 minutes it opens an order every 5 minutes when there is already an existing order!! this is a part of the expert
hi, i have problem with two different data for US30, or for EURUSD. I bought forextester.com with monthly data. I imported to MT4 and I checked different between forextester and MT4. In MT4 I have really good data, in forextester I have really bad data. So the question is how is that possible? I
[Deleted]
Normally I use English for my MT4 platform and I tried to use other languages like Chinese, Japanese but it didn't work properly. I want to know how to fix this issue. Thanks
Programmatically placed arrow objects work but interfere in readying the chart. The common function below, in hopes to disabled it, can't handle dismissing it. ObjectSetString ( 0 ,sName, OBJPROP_TOOLTIP , "" ); In the object you drawn manually for example, this is what you see,. I have indeed seen
Whenever I test the rsi values using this code, the value returned is always 0. I don't understand why. I appreciate your help in advance double RSI15 = iRSI ( NULL , PERIOD_M15 , 0 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); double RSI60 = iRSI ( NULL , PERIOD_H1 , 0 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); double RSI240 = iRSI (
  on Timer  (4)
hi guys, do u see any problem in call ontimer here? i didnt have any problem with close the order but i expected congrat=true in comments because of my ontimer function, but it seems on timer didnt call or ontimer didnt work properly. it works when the tanzim become true ! void OnTimer () {
Hi pals, Hope you are doing fabulous. What data my broker has access to gather from me from these four?(for example my IP, hardware ID, etc.) 1. By logging in to my broker website. 2. By visiting its website. 3. by logging in to my trading account via MT4. 4. By sending an order to its server via
I can't display my graphics, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no result and I have searched everywhere without ever finding anything about this problem. I can't add any symbols either. My broker is FXCM
Hello! I didn't find answer on forum. I cannot delete old alerts in Metatrader. Reseting terminal and laptop didn't help. Now I have plenty of old alerts which prevent me to trade. Please help me. Thanks
hey. I have a function which prevents the EA to send orders on eachtick once conditions are fulfilled , i have attached the code of function. Problem is, until now it was working fine But now i want to send Multiple orders under one symbol. please provide the right directions. bool Checkorders( int
[Deleted]
I have a bot that is working fine in the backtesting , but in live trades, it closes trades immediately its opened closing them in losses, why is this? Kindly help and thanks in advance. Below is the code
For some reason Purchased EA & Indicators are no longer showing on the terminal window at bottom of my MT4 platform. I have multiple MT4 platforms real & demo accounts from 3 different brokers - and on all my terminals purchased EA are not showing, I can't even search from this window. Also if I log
I opened a buy position of 0.01 lots and MT4 returned the correct margin usage. However, when I opened a sell position of 0.01 lots on the same instrument as well, the margin usage does not decrease, but stays the same. Can anyone assist me please? Due to this issue I am unable to continue working
I would like some help please, I am new to coding and have basic knowledge of MQL4 and recently built my first EA, I would like to help with this question please, How do I do code when price is bearish, price comes down and touches my MA, i want to be triggered into a trade going bullish. like a
How to code for the first MACD (Green) crossover only (if MACD second time crossover then it is consider as not valid signal)
  Avalanche  (5221   1 2 3 4 5 ... 522 523)
Avalanche is a win-win trading system that allows you to enter the market at any time on any instrument. Description: Two orders - BuyStop and SellStop of equal volume are placed at the same distance from the current price. When one of them triggers, the other one is removed and the same order is
I'm using MT4 and have tried several period converters. All seem to work fine as long as the symol is for example EURUSD or EURUSD+ Now that I've switched to a pro account, the symbols my broker gives me end with .. (EURUSD..) and it won't convert the timeframes anymore. I'm a little desperate as I
I'd need to create a queue structure with the below interface but the size can increase at any time: double bucket[]; Enqueue(double val) // add as last item in the bucket double Dequeue() // remove the first item from the bucket double ReadFirst() // read the value of the first item in the bucket
I bought an EA -- <Deleted>. I installed it in one VPS. Everything was right. It works fine. I tried to install it in another VPS but failed. It says - Product is purchased, but not downloaded yet. there is an button 'Install' in the right of above word. I pressed 'Install' button. A few seconds
Hi. :) I am a beginner so please be patient. I have a simple code and I want it to run once so I add two global variables. SELL and BUY. I don't know SELL and BUY it resets and code executes over and over again, but I need the code to execute once
Hi everyone... I'm not sure how it works with signal copying. could someone explain it please? I tried copying a couple of signals, but my trades would always come to a small loss, when the signal provider's trades always came with some gains. i signed up with the signal provider's broker, and
I am a beginner, sorry for the very basic questions. I have an ea I purchased and installed on my mt4 platform. I'm going to switch broker soon so will I have to reinstall the ea or can it stay where it is now? I also received another ea as a gift with my purchase. It was sent in my personal
  Last OrderType  (3)
Hello Folks, I am trying to get last Ordertype. (MQL4) Below code only keeps on working when first buy position is opened. but when first Sell position is opened it always gives 0 regardless of what type of position are opened further. I have no idea what's going on. any help would be appreciated
How to get all pending orders with prices and volumes in Broker? e.g. XAUUSD buy: 1850: buy volume: 100lots, sell volume: 20lots 1845: buy volume: 500lots, sell volume: 10lots
[Deleted]
Hi guys! I've wrote this code: double the_rsi = iRSI ( Symbol (), 0 , 14 , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 ); Print (the_rsi); and when I run this code in the backtest, the printed value is different than the value that I read in the indicator. What I'm wrong? Thank you
Hi guys! So I have below code: bool oldOrder() { datetime now= TimeCurrent (); for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--) { bool select = OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);int ticket = OrderTicket(); if (ticket == OrderTicket() && OrderSymbol()== _Symbol
Hello all Please shed some light on this discrepancy with iBands and the bands on the chart. Print (iBands(_Symbol,PERIOD_M5, 20,3,0,Ask, MODE_UPPER,0)); This line should give me the current upper value of the Bollinger Band on the 5min chart (with 3 standard deviations ). The result is printed as
hi there happy people, i want to be able to type in point numbers and not price number in an OBJ_EDIT to use to modify my active trades sl and tp, any help on the lines of code onhow to go about this
I currently coded an EA all in the OnTick function. Similar to this template: void OnTick() { bool longSignal = check MACD cross up; bool shortSignal = check MACD cross down; if (OrdersTotal() > 0) { if (shortSignal) OrderClose(Buy orders); if (longSignal) OrderClose(Sell orders); } if