MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1435

[Deleted]
hey guys I need a little help with adding alert function into an custom indicator.This is the code of the indicator. I added the "NewBar" part to stop alerting at every tick and alert part at the end but the problem is that it alerts at every new bar. I would like it to alert me when indicator...
Hello, I'm trying to add horizontal lines at evenly spaced intervals to my chart but can't seem to find how to do it. I don't know if it's an indicator or something that's built into MT4 itself. The picture below shows exactly what I'm looking for, which is horizontal lines spaced 25 pips apart, i.e...
If we assume that the foreign exchange market is a closed system, i.e. money does not come from "nowhere" and does not disappear into "nowhere", then we can expect the effect of money supply overflow (redistribution of funds). In order to be able to compare different instruments, let us normalize
[Deleted]
Is there a way to compile to your EA to an .exe and have the metatrader call the .exe EA to execute the trade? I'd like to know of any good solutions to protect one's code. Thanks!
To the start of a Expert program in the MetaTrader normally two lines come in the window Journal: - loaded successfully - initialized When starting of my program comes often only „loaded successfully “. And the program does not start. Only after reasoning and new starting of the MetaTraders the...
[Deleted]
Hello, there's this new nokia N97 coming out. I would like to know if meta trader will work on it, it's a Symbian S60 5th generation system.
[Deleted]
  Dynamic Zone Rsi  (1)
Hello, I'm trying to find the .mq4 of the indicator: dynamic_zone_rsi (note the underscores, because there are indicators with similar names).I have the .exe file. I also have the .mq4 file of a very similar indicator (DynamicZoneRSI) but this one has a smaal problem...the MA on the rsi sometimes...
[Deleted]
Hello, i've noticed that if the value of an indicator has not changed, the line does not get displayed (there's gaps). How is it possible to fix this? Also i've noticed that Int doesnt always get cast to double as with other languages, such as: double foo = 100; bar = 100/foo; does not give the same...
  follow my signal  (1)
http://www.doshur.com/forex/ any suggesstion how to make my signal send to you?
[Deleted]
Hello, i have a little problem. I built an EA with a Expert-Advisor-Builder and I confound the command "Buy" with command "Sell". So now the EA does the opposite of what i had in mind. If he should buy, he sells and if he should sell he buys. How can I change "Buy" to "Sell" and "Sell" to "Buy" in...
[Deleted]
I have a custom indicator that is similar to a fractal and I would like to upgrade it to an EA. The problem is having the EA triggered if the indicator is the same on too different currency pairs. For example, the fractal indicator, if it's an up fractal on both the eur/usd and gbp/usd then the EA...
[Deleted]
can some one code this condition to my EA if loss in current day <=100 pip, may open if loss in curent day = 100, close any open position, and dont open position until tomorow //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
What is Martingale and Is It Reasonable to Use It? This article contains a detailed description of the Martingale system, as well asprecise mathematical calculations, necessary for answering the question: "Isit reasonable to use Martingale?". Author: Slobodov Gleb
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I recently faced a strange issue with MT strategy tester. I wrote a very simple EA for testing it, it just call function "DayOfYear()" on each tick.. the code is as simple as below: Alert("date=",DayOfYear()); and when I test it in strategy tester for example between 2009.06.25 till...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, Every time i press download on history center I get following result immediately: There is no new data for a Symbol '.....' Is it normal? my 1m chart covered passed 5 days in history center and want to increase it to at least 1 month.
how to convert "GBPUSD" to "gbpusd"
[Deleted]
I am thinking of using The Grinder or Pip Turbo on MT4, but don't even know how to use it? Where can I learn the basics? I can use Easy-Forex, but they don't like EA. Thanks!!
Hi, I am a newbie and have just started a demo account with Alpari UK Ltd( seems comes default with MT4). When I downloaded history data a few days back, a warning appeared suggesting this data may not be same as Alpari Uk data. I didn't bother. However, I wanted to understand why I am able to see...
I got very good result on backtesting, the modeling quality is only 25%. How can I increase the quality ?
Dear, Is it possible to change the SL/TP to an invisible mode? So, the "dealer" cannot detect the SL/TP until I execute the order? Thank you.
In DLL, MT4_EXPFUNC char*__stdcall GetState(int& st,char* which,int& prd) in such function, MT dead if let st= 123; MT4_EXPFUNC char*__stdcall GetState(int* st,char* which,int* prd) in such function, MT no dead. Both do not change parameters st, which, prd. only can return soththing with return(.....
[Deleted]
Hi. Please, how I can be a beta tester? Greetings!
I KEEP GETTING ERROR 132 (REQOUTE) FOR THIS CODE WHEN TESTED ON STRATEGY TESTER.THE CODE IS ABOUT FINDING A DIVERGENCE BETWEEN PRICE AND MACD.HELP CHECK IF ANY ERROR .THANKS IN ADVANCE.I HAVE ATTACHED THE CODE TO THE POST.
Members of foreign exchange to invest a friend: Do you look forward to a trading system allows you to achieve your success in the field of foreign exchange transactions of the ideal, you can now do, as long as you click the following steps, the success of distance away from you. 1. Into the trading...
[Deleted]
If one has all the history data downloaded locally is it possible to run Strategy tester offline without login?
Hi Looking for a basic script that will once dragged and dropped will place a buy order with your set Stop Loss. (SL can be editable in the mql file If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction that would be great, thanks all Happy Trading
Can not return var by parameter from functions in DLL ??? there are a function in DLL, ====================== MT4_EXPFUNC char*__stdcall GetState(int& st,char* which,int& prd) { //st = 1; which = "EURUSD"; // prd = 5; return (which); } ==================== if I call such function in a script: MT...
Hi, I am trying to write some filewrite() and fileread() codes. filewrite() like this:   int Open_Filing()  { Handle_Open=FileOpen("open.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_READ, ';');    if (Handle_Open<0)      { Handle_Open=FileOpen("open.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE, ';');        Handle_Open=FileOpen("open.csv",...
[Deleted]
I am using a 64bit Vista machine. I have written a simple custom indicator that does not have any extern variables, it has 8 buffers filled with the value 1.0 . When I use ICustom to retrieve the buffer information to the EA and print it, in the Journal the values all come out as 0 . Can anybody...
[Deleted]
  NEW PICTURE  (4)