MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1438

[Deleted]
Hi Folks, I wonder to check my strategy I wrote, on some old data. I've got a problem with modelling quality when I test on method "Every tick ...". While I test my EA on last 30 days modelling quality shows 90%. Its going down significantly to 30% or less while I try to include 2,3,4 or more months...
As usual, get me at sleepless.damian@gmail.com
Hi, I have 2 questions.. 1) how can I use the comment command to write stuff on a second line.. and 2) Can you help me figure out how to get me script to work below? All I want is for the variable "Trend" to be recognized in the start function.. Thanks in advanced!!...
  Array Problem  (4)
Hello, I defined 2 Arrays, 2 dimention each . Initialized both of them (not in the init() function but at the start() function!!). I'm checking if I need to resize them before I put values, and the resizing succeed . The first array is working good, But on second Array, I can't put values and it is...
[Deleted]
  SEE NICE PICTURE  (9)
Fellow traders. I want to create an automated StopLoss aand Take Profit code which after I'v placed my order without either TP or SL. I can drag the code into the charts and the SL and TP are autiomatically added based on the type of Pair traded{ Once added it automatically check for new order...
[Deleted]
  Too many entries  (1)
Can someone please help me figure out why my ea is placing multiple orders? It's supposed to place an order every time the histogram crosses the zero line but it's placing trades after the first one is closed. Thanks for your help... R
[Deleted]
EA for BROKERS "NO Pending ORDERS " Hello, I am at the broker FXCMUK which n' do not accept the " Pendings ORDERS " EA usable in 4 or 5 digits, including US IBFx and brokers, but not at the brokers which n' more the " accept; PendingOrders" (FXCM, GCI, amongst other things). I leave the care of...
Hi, can any body give me the link to the compiled MQL4 book please. the one I earlier download keeps cpomplaining of web address not found...
Metastock Formula:- ((Mov(CLOSE,3,E)+Mov(CLOSE,5,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,8,E)+Mov(CLOSE,10,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,12,E)+Mov(CLOSE,15,E))- (Mov(CLOSE,30,E)+Mov(CLOSE,35,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,40,E)+Mov(CLOSE,45,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,50,E)+Mov(CLOSE,60,E)))*10; (Mov((Mov(CLOSE,3,E)+Mov(CLOSE,5,E)+ Mov(CLOSE,8,E)+Mov(CLOSE,10,E)+...
[Deleted]
For example, if my EA placed an order for a "buy" how can I move that price value into a variable? Opening price
Hi guys Im realy new to MQL4 and I got a problem with an Indicator which im writing at the moment. I was trying for LOTS of hours but i didnt manage to solve it... So I realy hope that a pro could give me a good advice. Its a very basic ZigZag indicator (for learning purposes only) and i have some...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a new user for mql4 so I would like to know an information. I'm creating a EA, and I would like to open a position at open price of a new candle only if the close price of the last close candle (of the frame that I use) is higher of the iMA of that candle.... So, if the program are...
[Deleted]
Help me understand something. Let's say I am looking at 1 hour charts. I have RSI (14) indicator on the bottom. How can the indicator be a line chart? I mean for a particular hourly timeperiod, as the price varies, RSI also fluctuates in some range right? So doesn't it make more sense to have a...
[Deleted]
  Help a complete loser!  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Good afternoon! You'll probably laugh, but I really don't understand: how to trade on a real MT4 trading account ? I mean buy or sell? I've tried it both ways, but I don't get anything. I tried it both ways and do not understand anything.) I just want to buy something and I don't understand, buy or
I have an EA, which sets up 1 BUY and 1 SELL order every day. If one of the pending orders is opened and it hits either its TP or SL, I want the EA to pick this up and close any other existing pending orders. How can I check if an order has been closed today?
I occasionally //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                    Manage open trades by ATR.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net...
[Deleted]
  time working  (16   1 2)
hi guys somebody know if it's possible to introduce a time working in each EA ?? for example.....if i want to work only beetwen 7:00 am and 5:00 pm ...... i have tried with some varables but it doesnt work . can you help me please?? thanksssssssssssss Giulio
[Deleted]
I get this message when I try to modify a trade... Can anyone tell me what is going on?
Hi, I was wanting someone to help me by writing me a script which does the following: -Sell 0.1 lots at the current price. -then place the folowing series of pending sell limits: ---0.1 lots at 10 pips above initial sell price ---0.2 lots at 10 pips above previous sell limit ---0.2 lots at 9 pips...
How do you find the last high and low between certain times? For example every morning at 0700 GMT, I want to find the high and the low between 2200 the day before and 0659 and display it. I know the time I will be running the code so could count candle but I'd prefer exact times. if i use...
Hello I have been looking for an EA that opens a position every 1min. if the current price is above the open then buy if below then sell. Close all on the open of the new bar. Has anyone done anything like this before if so what where the results ? Cheers Kiwi
[Deleted]
Hi, i konw there is a possibility to get the current time in mili seconds but i can't remeber how....
[Deleted]
  iIchimoku Bug???  (2)
Why is chinkou_span always zero in the following: double kijun_sen=iIchimoku(NULL, 0, 9, 26, 52, MODE_KIJUNSEN, 1); double chinkou_span = iIchimoku(NULL, 0, 9, 26, 52, MODE_CHINKOUSPAN, 1); The kijun_sen value is correct, but chinkou_span always equals zero. Anyone else see this??
[Deleted]
I am looking for a programmer to code my EA. I have developed my own mechanical trading system for day trading the M1 and M5 time frames. The system works extremely well on manual back testing and demo trading both of which I have done extensively. However, it's not feasible for me to day trade...
[Deleted]
Hello All, This is my Weekly Pivots indicator. Please check the values if you wish use it. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Weekly Pivots.mq4 |...
  Weekly Pivots  (1)
Hello. In the online database are some pivots indicators, and some of them let you setto use local time (or GMT correction) instead broker time. But there is no one one to calculate weekly pivots. There are some indicators code in another forums. I´d take some code, added some deleted some etc....
Does anyone know what exactly is the Profit Factor and the Expected Payoff? Or how is it calculated? What numbers would be accepted as a good EA? So far, those numbers are just numbers for me, but would like to know what they exactly mean, so if you have a idea, please share it.
  iMAonArray  (1)
I have been trying to use iMAonArray function now. While looking at the following syntax, I am not very clear on how to set total and period parameter correctly. double iMAOnArray( double array[], int total, int period, int ma_shift, int ma_method, int shift) total -...
[Deleted]
I'm using this line in my code: double yellow=iIchimoku(0,0,9,26,52,MODE_CHINKOUSPAN,0); and the result is always zero (0) in yellow variable. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thanks