MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1442

hi I have an EA and I'd like to make it works with a cycle. I've got 5 variables double ma1 = iMA(NULL, 0, 1, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 0); double sar = iSAR(NULL, 0, 0.02, 0.2, Current + 0); double Macd=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,Current + 0); double...
[Deleted]
Hi there, Does anyone know how can I export the trades history (account history) to ms excel? It would be very helpful since will allow me to separate the trades by currency pair and better analise the data. Thank you very much Regards Paulo
[Deleted]
Bars in test 125169 Ticks modelled 21792507 Modelling quality 89.93% Mismatched charts errors 0 Initial deposit 500000.00 Total net profit 89041.04 Gross profit 274756.43 Gross loss -185715.39 Profit factor 1.48 Expected payoff 215.07 Absolute drawdown 8249.14...
[Deleted]
Hi all, trying to figure out how to convert pip to dollar amount if I open a 0.1 lot size trade for example? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello all, When you test an EA with Tester, after it finish, you can open the graphic of the test (not the balance acount graphic but the other with the symbol you have tested and open/close position). So normaly you can see on this graphic all indicators used in your EA but it seems that indicator...
Hi, Guys, I just got into coding 2 days ago and now adapted an easy ea to my own strategy but it dosn't want to do what I'm telling it to. So here is what it should do: Entry 1.It shall only open one order per bar. 1. Go short if the Extrapolator falls the next bar and the Price gets above the...
Hi Forum, I need to know how much up and down movement in a given period happend. in my case its important to know if the price went up or down mor or less straight or if the price was moving up and down and up and so on... Im sure the muste be a API indikator but i dont know all these names of them
If I set PT to be 20 pips, why does the platform PT at much less than that (eg: 8 pips in some cases)? No SL was used. Major pair traded (eurusd) so no issues with spread (spread fixed to 2 pips). Also roll over allowed, so no time stops or anything like that.
[Deleted]
i have custom indicator gives me alert when signal is happen. i dont have source code for this indicator i want to send mail when the alert is coming is any way to write code in mql to check the alerts and read it then send the information by email ?? Thank you
  Gentlemen, where should the money go?  (146   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
The question in the title of the topic is of course dumb, and even sounds like a moron. But the point is... I'm 34 years old, single. I work as a programmer in Murmansk, I'm writing in Pascal. I work as I can and when I have free time (and orders of course), + I can trade on Forex (I use service of
Hi All, When running in demo mode, or with the tester sometimes the log files get pretty big. Usually what I am interested in is just at the last part of the log file. To delete the log file so it starts new I need to close the terminal and reopen. I'm wondering if anyone has a better solution...
[Deleted]
Please help, anyone... I've successfully coded 1 EA last week after spending 3 days flat trying to learn MQL4. I don't have much programming background so it was not easy. Anyway, I based my 2nd EA on the 1st one, with only changing the Trading Criteria in terms of indicators used, and when I try to...
Hi everyone. I know there are some of you that need help creating your trading idea into an EA or indicator. I will be offering my services for a promotional rate of just $25 for your EA! Just e-mail me at eacoder@hotmail.com with your 1) entry rules , 2) exit rules, and any other information you'd
Hi All, Anyone can provide the example code for : 1) calculate the total Profit as Points Not currency? Thanks in advance:)
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I am appreciate if anyone can give me a hand. I have an indicator here and I would like on the screen to diskplay the (price/ $) of the tip of the (light blue line/middle line), I am trying to build an EA eventually, but due to I have zero knowledge, may need some hand from time to time....
[Deleted]
I finally get a EA, it perform brilliantly but I found the history data for m1 is very limited (begin at April,2009) and very poor (quality:25%). I tried to download history data from TOOLS->HISTORY CENTER. then I tested form JAN,2007 -JUN.2009,the result is terrible. but I found a strange situation...
Hi, I would really appreciate some help as I am completely new to mql. I programmed a basic strategy, but I need to include a time based exit (eg: Close order if time from entry exceeds or equals to 2 days). Like an inactivity stop in a way. I spent ages trying to figure out the time thing but no...
[Deleted]
I noticed that comments are not included when saving a Backtesting report in html file. I always record indicator values in trade comments to help me analyze trades, and I want to export backtesting reports in Excel but I need the comments included. Is there a way to include this feature in future...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I have to send information (a string of text, or at least some doubles) between two separate instances of MetaTrader4, each one holding one of my accounts. I saw here on the forum some topics about PostMessageA to send mt4 internal messages, but this is not what I need because there is...
[Deleted]
Could anyone help to modify this EA to add one more function to sound alert trader when the first loss target reached, but not close all the open trade. and trader can set second loss target to close all open trade. Thank in advance
[Deleted]
Hi, I don´t find mql code for drawing tlb charts in the price window (no as indicator). My idea / inspiration is this picture: http://www.topgunsoftware.com/3pointbreakchart.html Thank you very much for links to this code!
[Deleted]
I was wondering if this can be made. for a trailing stop EA. What I want this EA to do is for example I have a open order and I set my trailing stop at 20 here is the interesting part. Lets say the order hit’s the trailing stop above 20 and the starts heading the opposite direction, I want the EA to...
Hey Guys, Wondering if someone can help me on this: In my code i try to generagte a random number and store it as a variable like this: rannum=MathRand(); Print ("A: ", rannum); <I then have lots of other code > Later on i try to print that exact same number in another print statement... Print ("B:...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I'm looking for people to help me develop widgets for my website. If anyone is willing to help, please email me at jeffrey.lever at gmail.com My website is www.ForexBallot.com, and it is meant to guage investor sentiments about how currency pairs will move in the market over specific time...
[Deleted]
double sMACDi = GlobalVariableGet(sMA); if (sMACDi == 1) //If Signal Line Crosses MACD Line, Buy { Opn_B=true; Cls_S=true; } if (sMACDi == -1) //If Signal Line Exits MACD Line, Sell...
hi how i can determine one bar(candle) in what day of week open or close ? Please Help Me
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am new here and I have come across a problem I can't seem to solve in my script. I am trying to open and close a file and add information to it. Now the documentation of this procedure seems fairly simple but it just won't work. filehandle=FileOpen(filename...
hi, please i need someone to tell me how to write the word "or" in mq4 language. for example, i know that "&&" represents "and", but i don't know what represents the word "or". so that i can write,if (ema1>ema2 or macd1 >0) so that the ea will take action if anyone of the 2 conditions is met. any
[Deleted]
hello, i know there are several program that save file, e.g. .csv .txt .prn. can anyone kindly create a .mq4 program that change year format, for example, year 2009 to 1999? year is only thing i concern. i want date and time not changed at all. THANK YOU.
[Deleted]
This is an Idea that can hardly be original, however long and committed searches and web discussions have turned up to/with naught. The assistance of the community or individual programmers is being sought there either to share or develop this utility. It’s value is immediately clear, however I...