MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1430

Thankes, The tytle is my question..
Any ideas how to round the JPY pairs here? If price is at 85, I'm trying to find how far it is away from a number in the array, eg 80 and 90, it should round up. It works for the 5 decimal place pairs. I am trying to round to tens so 80, 90, 100, 110 even if price is at 85 bool SoundAlert =...
Leide bin ich auf billig Handelssystem reingefallen und habe hier mein lehrgeld bezahlt. Würde auch nur auf EAs zurück greifen die eine Top Performance aufweißen und auch schon mal z.B bei einer Championship mitgemacht haben. Es ist klar, dass gute EAs Geld kosten. Habe mir den Forex Deluxe gekauft...
Good Afternoon, dear Members, now that i have backtested my EA it look my thought were the right ones for the beginning. Before setting it ino the wild i want to do some more testing. now my questions... 1. how can i run really loooong backtests even with the m1 chart? is there any limitations? (2....
[Deleted]
Hi, I just purchased this program and I have NO idea what I am doing. I followed all of the videos and opened up a demo account but I can't even find the page that shows you if the robot is buying or selling, and what your profit is! If someone could tell me where I can find this info, that would be...
hi, my name is pellumb mucolli i have done an extensive research on futures and spot forex and as a result of that i have developed 4 fully automated trading systems with money management rules built in them my strength points are strict money management rules and strategic thinking. i will be very
Ok, ok, its practically impossible, i know.. Here is my related post: '2'000 => 400'000k in six months!' In case you haven't read it, this trading EA is based on very simple math algorithm.. Backtested for the past five years and its working quite well. There were few places during the past five...
  New service!  (2)
New service for commercial products ForFRX.COM. English version here: http://forfrx.com/en/index.php
Introduction: This is a 4hr strategy based on two indicators published on MQL4 forum...( I call it GHOSTZONE STRATEGY) First of all i commend the authors of these two great indicators, they are worth all the time spent on them. (1). indicator strenght( macd strenght=true) (2). i-saduky Signals...
[Deleted]
  EA Code Failure?  (6)
Does anyone know what caused this problem and how I can prevent it again. After approximately 6 hours after the start of the new week, my code: gdWeekPivot = (iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_W1, 1) + iLow(NULL, PERIOD_W1, 1) + iClose(NULL, PERIOD_W1, 1) + iOpen(NULL,...
[Deleted]
Anyone having this problem after the 224 build update. My indicator lines are defaulting back to original settings when I change timeframes. Also if I put a trendline or horizontal line on chart it dissapears with tick change. I am using fxpro, don't know if it is them or the last mt4 build. Just...
I have publisher working but the refresh does not work on my website i have to do it manually, I have set it to 5 minuetes but still no refresh. Any help is welcome. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello mql4 developers, I need a very simple script that will open a buy and a sell order AT THE SAME time at market prices. Lot size, take profit and stop loss values should be parameters in the script. MetaTrader platform offers a buy script but I need to open a BUY and a SELL order at the same...
[Deleted]
  1 question  (2)
I am recently trainig on meta editor, and it's a great experiance.But does training on meta editor help in understanding the fundements of trading using mt4?And if not where can we fully understand trading principles.
[Deleted]
I'm trying to place a series of trades at a certain time, but i've noticed the trades only go through as long as there is a tick at that certain time... is there a way to make the trades go through soley on a time basis, and not on each tick? here's what i'm working with.... it's pretty simple. int...
Hi, I am trying to write a simple script to place orders for me using the include file OrdersSuite.mqh and my own include file myfunctions.mqh. The code I have written works perfectly on my main broker Alpari UK. But I cannot seem to get it to work with FXCM. All values at calculated correctly from...
[Deleted]
Good morning all....I have been battling with this dillemma for awhile now and need some assistance. I have a system that I run on my real account that uses two EA's: one to place the trades once the conditions for trading have been met, and one that removes orders once my trades have closed for...
Hello How would you use a limit order as your stoploss. StopLoss = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel, "Buy(#" + MagicNumber + ")", MagicNumber, 0, DodgerBlue < 0); Or how would you code it. Any help would be great
I am having a problem where I attempt to close all open orders. Sometimes it will error out saying that it was an invalid price and when I look at the price shown there are like 4 or 5 extra zeio's at the end of the price value. The errors are as follows: 2009.07.09 23:51:37 SimpleGrail6 USDCHFgfx...
Greeting, i develop an indicator to do external functions DLL call. The functions was called successfully however when i delete the indicator from the chart window, a crash occur. Below is the crash details. please help. thanks. There has been a critical error Time : 2008.11.11 14:31...
I don't want to use extra software to put mt4 into the system tray. Can I put Mt4 from taskbar into system tray without using third party software? If possible, can this feature be added to the next update/build?
Good Morning from California, Been tearing this problem apart and just digging a bigger hole. Can someone have look please, 29 errors, but looks like I am have prolems understanding the declarations, as well as the code. Thanks in advance, Huckleberry #property copyright "Copyright © 2009,...
Can anyone code a MA with acceleration factor? Maybe based on ATR. Any other idea? Thanks
[Deleted]
Im trying to create a buy when the current price reach's 10 pip's above the current bars low on the HR1 chart and vice versa for sell. I have created some EA's on indicators but I am not skilled enough yet at this and need help for this particular trigger. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
I have an EA that I want to start when price nears a specified level in an array: double stops_array[11] = {1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.25, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.75, 1.8, 1.9, 2.0};So, I need to check the current Bid or Ask and round it to see which level it is near.However, once it has reached that level and...
Hi Guys, Please help me to make test for two object one time : I'd like to make order sell GOLD and Buy SILVER when its ratio > 75, but it can work only for either GOLD or SELIVER, the orders cannot processed both at once. Thank you.
Hello, I wish to open a trade when I reach a day line, e.g. the top of the previos day. So, my time frame has to be daily. The problem is that I want to open it only once today, and only when I reach it from the bottom up. It shold be something like: if (Bid == High[1] && ?? ) // open a trade Any...
[Deleted]
I got all the details zipped up, with a capture and so on and so fort. It's not a big pieces of coding I'm sure for those who knows, I'm just really bad at it. Appreciate it! Cheers. mank
[Deleted]
I'm looking for an MQL4 programmer that is willing to do a small project for me for free. I have a few simple FX trading rules that work suprisingly well and would like the rules to be programmed into an automated system. If anyone is willing to help please e-mail me at jammixmaster@aol.com...
[Deleted]
  Can anyone help?  (2)
Where can we get meta editor MQL4,we can't learn the language without having the program.