MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1429

[Deleted]
Hi guys, My EA is running live fine, both buying and selling, but when i run it through the backtester it will only take long/buy trades, it never takes a sell trade, even though all the criterion have been met. It's driving me mad, can anyone please help out, Thanks in advance, AK
Hi All, I was able to write a script that writes the last opened price into a csv file. Now my problem is how to assign the data in the csv file into a variable.. Below is the script I made. When I try to compile, an error pops up saying that the function returns no result. But I am sure there is a...
[Deleted]
Yo! With pretty new with MetaTrader platform, but could someone provide any system which actually technically works at all with metatrader ? Now I don´t mean it necessary need to make any money, but I had tried several systems located in this forum and some other´s as well to learn this languuge....
[Deleted]
Help me please !!!! I need someone to help me code an EA based on RSI this is a multi-time frame EA, the EA should be able to simulteneously analyse the three time frames before taking a trade. my strategy is as follows: Time frames used;Daily,4Hour,1Hour. RSI-period=21 if (RSI > 70 on daily chart)...
I have an existing EA which trades but I need some exceptions made as well as user inputs. Email Subgenius@inbox.com Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, please i want to know what happens to an opened order when the connection of the trading platform says, no connection, will the robot continue to manage the order it opened before disconnection or not,when the connection is restored? thanks for any helpful reply
Hello, I 'm programming indicators and EAs and have a general question. How could I tell in code, if the Indicator EA is applied to a demo or live account? Is there some kind of standard for accountr numbers to determine this. I'm already can retrive the acount number and hopefully need some kind of...
When the buy order take place, how to show the data of:-\ a) Buying Price? b) If the order has been closed, no more showing the buying price? c) I get stucked at the writing below:- ObjectDelete(name_8); ObjectCreate(name_8, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); lg1="BUY"; ObjectSetText(name_8,""+lg1+":...
  Trend Forex 2.0  (4)
Somehow, I happend to buy Trend Forex 2.0, and later discovered that it was just a strategy rather than EA. My mistake on the lack of investigation. My question, is there an EA for Trend Forex 2.0 ??? ckmoied
[Deleted]
Hello, i'm looking for a codebase that can active an alarm, when the RSI indicator breaks 50 (up or down), thanks in advance, bobo
Hi there, Can someone add a stop loss to this EA. Thank you in advance.
[Deleted]
If someone might take a little time (i'm relatively new to MqL4) How does one after compiling the MQ4 format with metaeditor transfer the file into the terminal to use, i had done it only twice it was automatic but for other files after formatting i do not know what to do to either create and store...
Hi, im having problems reading information out of a .dat file that an array has been saved into. i have two two dimensional Arrays, int GridTracker[100][15]; int GridStatus[10][10]; i have a funtion that is writing that infomation to file void write_arrays() // write data to a file to backup memory...
I am trying to write an EA to manage all my manually opened orders. Upon the appearance of a new bar an order needs to be closed if the close price of the bar just completed is less the EMA10 (in the case of buy orders), the opposite is true for sell orders. I was going to use the code below but...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to attach EA to the chart (and enable live trading), via command line, or any other means besides actually opening chart and manually attaching EA to it. I would like to automate this process and do not want to have human interaction in this step. Any ideas are...
[Deleted]
Hi, i want my ea to close a buy order when my macd1 is less than macd2, and it should close a sell order if macd1 is greater than macd 2, but it does not,it closes the opened orders only at take profit and stop loss alone. please help me . the code as been attached. thanks.
[Deleted]
i am planning on writing a rather complex EA, and would like to break it up into parts. what's the best approach? thanks for your input.
[Deleted]
Does anyone have an EA or script that will buy or sell on a stop order at the high or low of the previous bar? It sounds easy, but I've searched for hour and can't find anything. Thanks for your help, Jim
  Historial Spread  (1)
How do I chart the historical spread on the chart, so that I can get it as a trendline and know at which point the spread increased. And this will also help me analyze the best trading conditions
[Deleted]
Not more trade than 2/3 in one hour how i can do it?? if i look in the orderhistory i can know the orderclos time, but how work it?? he give me the hour minute and second?? and after i stop it how i restar the trade the next hour?? i found this solution //FAIL1OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1,...
[Deleted]
hi all, I have build an EA that generates a sell/buy when the fast macd crosses the slow macd signal. But i want to build a new one. This new EA must generate a sell when macd is > than 0 and fast macd crosses the slow macd for the third time in a row, or at the third signal the macd crosses below...
Hi there, Can any body please clarify if the prices shown on the order number arrow 'markers', which are displayed in the visual charts produced by strategy tester when testing an EA, represent bid and ask prices at the moment in historical prices when the trade was executed by the tester? (see...
[Deleted]
Hi, How to create EA for the following conditions Long entry 1) Close below Bollinger Band using low as price with 10 bar period and 1.5 standard deviation 2) Buy on the next open bar. Long exit 1) Close above open price 2) If above condition is not meet, close after 20 bars. Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hey Everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me with some code for selecting the largest losing trade that is currently open, I've looked and looked and can't find anything. Obviously we need to loop through open trades and search via OrderProfit() but I can't seem to get it right, or find the...
when dll return false, after arrive to ex4 the value become true which is horrible ~~ i use below code in DLL bool __stdcall Do_trade_time_DLL(int hour,double GMT8_subtract_brokerT,int day_ofweek, int day_ofweek_HK, double fluctuate_level) { return(false) } and i print the value in ex4 directly,...
[Deleted]
hi im price i have an ea that i want made can some one help me with it. it a very profitable ea. i trade this indiacator every day with good profits heres a picture of my set. i need this done for free ill show you how my system works if you do it for me
[Deleted]
The MT4.00 build 220 can not be debugged?? i was developping some EA calls dll files,i was used to debug the dll functions via the visual studio C++2005,and it's ok when the version is MT4.00 build 218,but when i update my mt to version 4.00 build 220,it cann't be executed via the Visual studio...
[Deleted]
hi all i developed an ea based on rsi,i compiled it with no errors but when i foward test it doesnt take trades when the trading conditions are met.please somebody help me. below is the code for the ea: int start() { double RSI_0 = iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double RSI_1 = iRSI(NULL,0,14...
[Deleted]
HELLO GUYS, I've come to discover that the Heiken Ashi forex trading indicatotr is a very strong and important tool that really works.. This tool is over 95% accurate and i'm sure if it could be coded into an EXPERT ADVISOR it will do very well. Please i need an expert that can make me an expert...
Hello freinds, I need your help: If I have an open position of EURGBP, and I have also its openning time ( By OrderOpenPrice() ) (f.e. 2009.6.28 13:07:33 ), and I want to know NOW what was the value of USDJPY at this time (means at 2009.6.28 13:07:33 ) ? I will appriciate your kind help. Crossy