MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1276

B"H Hello, Using the strategy tester, positions of a volume larger than 100[Lots] are not allowed. How can I change this limitation to a higher number? Thanks.
Hi guys, I'm having some trouble in my EA and so I need to debug it. It's a pain in the ass to use Print through the whole program, and I need it to be executed step by step to know what's going on. So my idea was to switch everything into a C code and debug it with GDB. To be able to do that I need...
hi i has indicator D-Wave indicator TD_DuWaveUp.mq4 use in Up trend only,,,, i need for use at Down trend too. if your has it can share for me pls. Nickii
I am working on creating the D-Wave indicator (basically a mechanized elliot wave). I am running into an issue where the indicator will start drawing the lines correctly but then will skip a few waves. For example in the picture below my indicator is drawing waves 1-4 but then skips wave 5 and...
[Deleted]
why my EA does not open orders? someone help please!! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        SHAUL.mq4...
I have noticed if the price moves up/down fast trailing stop will not work once the price reaches a broker's stop level. For example, Stop level =20, Opening price=1.30000, Trade Type=buy. As per trailing rule if the BID price reaches 1.30020, trailing stop must trigger and 1.30000 be placed as your...
[Deleted]
Im trying to back testing my EA and I get this error in the journal 2010.07.30 13:55:48 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.2801 at 2010.05.11 00:00 is not reached from the least timeframe, high price 1.2792 mismatches) 2010.07.30 13:55:45 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume...
[Deleted]
  debugger  (2)
Hi, Is there debugger for MQL4 ? Thanks,
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm simply trying to create a custom indicator that produces the simple quotient of (current bid / current triple exponential moving average figure). Any help on making this functional would be most appreciated. Thanks for your time......
i would like to have the signal alert & take profit levels of this indicator displayed in the upper right corner of the creen, but it could probably only be done if the Comment is replaced with an object. i haven't had any luck on my own, hoping for some help here, as I am an MQL4 NOOB. Thanks,...
MetaTrader Info für Deutsche Interessenten Bei der Handelsplattform MetaTrader handelt es sich um eine der weltweit besten Forex Trading Plattform, die man zum Handeln von Währungen, Aktien, Rohstoffen und Optionen benutzen kann. Mit der Handelssoftware MetaTrader, die auf der Seite www...
Hi, Here is my cycle to check the last closed order, to decide how many lots the next order will open. It works fine, but I would like to introduce some break time, e.g. 12h or 24h, if the last order were a loser one. I just can´t figure out how can I do that. I already tryed in so many ways, but
[Deleted]
i am writting a EA on the mt4 of MBT but there is a problem in backwards testing that is the spread on mt4 of MBT is too large!!!!!! here is the details demo account on mt4 of MBT build a test EA to find out spread //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| EATemplate...
Hey MQL Was a trader in 1993-1999, then quit to do Real Estate. That is over now, how SAD!. Im Trading Forex as all here are Trading, Im using no sorting software, watch list of any type. Please Help me solve this! Im a older Man, looking to share my very simple successful trading style with any one...
[Deleted]
Hello,I have a quick question I was hoping someone could answer. I have a .csv file that I want to extract the information out of and store it in an array. The file is a 2 dimension array and I would like to store the information in a 2 dimension array in my EA. I read through the documantation and...
We used the same EA SET but the only different is that I have a DEMO account and my friend has a LIVE account. why is it showing us different results?
[Deleted]
  What is wrong with my code?  (11   1 2)
Hi, I need a little help here. I have this EA tied to a custom indicator. The indicator is a Fisher transform. In my code I have this logic: if(fish0> -0.2 && fish1 <=-0.2) New Buy Order/Close Sell Order else if(fish0<0.2 && fish1>=0.2) New Sell Order/Close Buy Order Here are the files and a screen...
[Deleted]
Hi all; I use MetaTrader for just some few weeks. I trade on M1 and M5. My real trading indicator is Bbands. I want to use Bbands with EA but I don't know how is make... Please help me.....
[Deleted]
Hello, How is OrderProift() calculated for open orders? If I'm long from 1.3000 does it calculate profit against the Close[0], Bid, or Ask? I couldn't find this anywhere. Hope this is not a repost. Thank you for the help!
[Deleted]
Hi it's my first EA and i got stuck, im trying to create EA with bands that will buy or sell when ever the price is touching the bands. when im back testing it i get error message "TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 206 at 2010.04.01 03:00 exceeded)" or the second error msg is...
Guys please make this ea to trade only once when conditions have met and even if it's closed manually not to take new trade before new conditions will met. Thank u.
[Deleted]
  New to scripts  (9)
I am new to scripts. Created as a try. int start()  {  int A;    while(0==0)    {     A++;     Comment(A);      Sleep(10);      if(Close[1]-Open[1]>0)      {        Alert("Bullish bar");        break;      }        }   return(0);  } The problem is: when I put it while previous bar is bullish, it...
[Deleted]
Hi In my EA, i have the following code if (CalculateCurrentOrders(Symbol())==2 && ratio!=3)   {   Print("inside "," current orders : ",CalculateCurrentOrders(Symbol())," ratio: ",ratio);// i have deleted ordersend to simplify it } Print is equal to : current orders : 2 (which is correct), ratio:...
[Deleted]
I'm new to this. Does anyone know how to call mql4 functions and pass parameters by reference. I've searched for hours now ... I've also tried one dimensional arrays (as described for external dll calls.) How do you do this ??? Thanks in advance. // Function returns total of open orders: Open...
[Deleted]
  Quick Question  (4)
Searched for this but couldn't find a straight out answer does MODE_TICKSIZE indicate if the broker uses 4 or 5 decimal points on the EURUSD? When I check MODE_TICKSIZE on my current broker on the EURUSD, it comes back "0.0001" -- four digits, and indeed my broker only uses four digits on the
[Deleted]
Given Terminal rumblings internally, I'm not at issue with having any type of exact on/off cycle. Just require something that will cycle on/off without 'user' help alongs (**) background: 1. OBJ_LABEL object created with text. 2. eg: ObjectSet(sName,OBJPROP_CORNER,<0..3>); ObjectSet(sName...
[Deleted]
Hi, For an EA, i would like to select the 2nd oldest opened order on a symbol. I have try many things but i still can't do it. Does anyone can help me ? Thanks in advance for your help! Regards, TAAD
[Deleted]
  MA cross problem  (6)
Hi Can anyone advise me what is wrong with this code? Logic is to long 2 lots when 12EMA and 26 EMA meets, however backtesting this EA resulted in zero trades executed. /+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int start() { if(iMA(NULL,60,12,0...
[Deleted]
  Script structure  (2)
int start()  {  int A;    while(true)    {     A++;     Comment(A);      Sleep(10);      RefreshRates();      if(Close[1]-Open[1]>0)      {        Alert("Bullish bar");        break;      }    }   return(0);  } Sleep(10) is to ease pressure on processor. while(true) is to make the script search...
New article Transferring Indicators from MQL4 to MQL5 is published at mql5.com: This article is dedicated to peculiarities of transferring price constructions written in MQL4 to MQL5. To make the process of transferring indicator calculations from MQL4 to MQL5 easier, the mql4_2_mql5.mqh library of...