MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1270

Hi I am a newbie on EA I need help in to create an EA based on change in direction of a moving average. Actually I have the code, but it needs modification. It should create a BUY when the MA changes direction from negative to positive and a SELL when it changes from positive to negative. It should...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to put three indicators in the same window. I like to look a 3 different stocastics settings on top of each other. This is easy to do in Tradestation, but I cant seem to figure it out here. Thanks for your help.
Hello all, My best Expert is able to achieve only 10% a year over the last 10 years w/6000 trades. It does really good during some sections and gives drawdown in others, but the fact that it survives all this tick data and stays above water is great. It works on a few different pairs and a few
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2 Tomato //---- input parameters extern int period=21; //extern int method=0; // MODE_SMA extern int method=3; // MODE_SMA extern int price=0; // PRICE_CLOSE extern string...
Hello, Can someone please repair my code? I really don´t know why my Sleep function doesn´t work. I am a beginner in programming so sorry for this stupid problem.. i really don´t know what is wrong. Here is my code: if ((ma27<ma467)) { if(OrdersTotal()==0) { int...
Hello friends this is checkmail and am still learning to code the EA, am interested in the lot assignment code. if (Volume[0] <= 1.0) if (FreeMargin() < 1000.0 * Lots) OR if (Volume[0] <= 0.1) if (FreeMargin() < 10.0 * Lots) Are the above stated codes correct, one is with big capital and the second
[Deleted]
  how much would this cost?  (17   1 2)
A programmer could probably finish this in 20 minutes?   mank 
Hi, If using ObjectGet in my EA will it not be able to run in non-visual mode? My current project just wont optimize, it freezes, and this seem to be the only logical explanation I can find. Thanks in advance / McKeen
I need someone to program an EA that will send me an e-mail every time the price closes below the low or above the high of a trade channel indicator I have. I have attached the indicator and you can see the code below. //---- #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property...
Hello friends this is checkmail and want to know, that can we create an EA to trade on small accounts, like $10-$100 total margin. Means can we change the avail margin ratio to minimum in case of losses/small account to let EA trade for us. The standard ratio is 1-100, can we go below it
[Deleted]
Is there anyway to turn off the light blue line indicating the current price?
[Deleted]
  HLINE  (4)
hey, i wrote a new expert, i need to put on the chart HLINE but i want it to bw in specified time for ex. from 23:00 to 09:00 here is what i wrote: ObjectCreate("HighLine",OBJ_HLINE,0,0,BoxHigh); ObjectSet("HighLine",OBJPROP_COLOR,LinesColor); ObjectSet("HighLine",OBJPROP_WIDTH,2);...
[Deleted]
  To protect EA  (11   1 2)
I think it is impossible to protect EA from decompilation but it is possible to make EA dependent on some other stuff in order for it to work. Like connect it to indicator, mqh file .But if to copy the whole MT4 directory, it is possible to find out everything. If somebody snoops into your computer...
  Redrawing indicators.  (108   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Greetings! I suggest you post here redrawing indicators or links to them in the Code Base
[Deleted]
Hello guys! I would like to add stoploss in the that code below, someone would can help me, please! This code is the MACD SampleEA, I hope in this EA, only need a stop loss! Thank you very much! extern double TakeProfit = 50; extern double Lots = 0.1; extern double TrailingStop = 30; extern double...
please if any mql expert here can u tel me how to send sms bt using sms script by dll via a expert advisor (by import that dll )when certain conditions are met . still i hv no idea about that. if anyone can pls help me
Hi, Just wondering if there is any way to choose which columns are displayed in the Terminal window, or is this fixed?. For example, I assume 'Swap' is something to do with Forex, which I don't trade (can anyone clarify what 'Swap' is?), so for reasons of space saving I would like to remove the
I am developing a new strategy which has done quite well in manual testing so am now in the phase of my trading bot creating. I have most of it working though the logic and closing of the trades is giving me a little trouble. Maybe I have not been getting enough sleep where the answer is right...
[Deleted]
hello, I try to login metatrader 4 with my trader(master) password but it says public key is not found in the journal section. I can login with my investor password but could not trade. How can I fix this problem? Although it is a demo account I really need to use it for some reasons. Thank you very...
[Deleted]
Hi friends, When I draw a Fibonacci grid, is there anyway that I can get the lines to display its values by the side? CUrrently I have to release the mouse and fix the grid, gon to the cross hair function, check the values, and delete the grid and do all of that again until I figure out the correct...
hi The following code whenever I back test it I keep getting an ordermodify error 1 but I don't know where in the source code to change it so I can put it right. Please if anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
I am trying to Subtract from the Text the word Sell, but, the program below can not read the file. My test.txt is stored inC:\Program Files\MetaTrader\experts\files and it contains this Text: SELL EURUSDPrice=1 .32336, Could someone please help. int start() { string File_Name= "test.txt" ,Text; int
Hi, Not bragging, not selling, I just want an experienced opinion in whether theese results could be something or if it's nothing because of the extended period of time. Initial balance: 10000, Flat 0.1 lot, 650 trades, H1-based, testperiod 4,5 years, drawdown 11%, end balance 18500$. 52,72 Winners,...
  ea programming  (1)
hello, i am looking for a programmer to do an ea... i have an indicator... the ea should work as follows: when indicator sends signal 1. open order 2. close all existing profit orders that's all... rgds, sliffy
I'd like to share my knowledge here and ask for pointers on developing a trading plan for my EAs. I'm getting a VPS soon and planning on running a demo of my system. GOALS: To have up to 10 systems running simultaneously To have as little correllation as possible between these To use different...
Why am I finding it so difficult to get a good equity curve on any pair other than EUR/USD and GBP/USD? Has anyone else experienced this? GBP/USD is 4 pip spread and some others are lower than that so it's not the spread that is the problem. Perhaps I just only know strategies for these two and need
[Deleted]
  Session Highs  (1)
Hi. My first post and new to mql4. Basically I'm trying to find the session high since the open of the current session (whether Asian, London, New York). Seems easy enough. The only problem is I'm trying to find the values over a range of currencies (GBPUSD, GBPEUR, GBPCHF etc ...) each to be...
Hello friends this is checkmail and was going through google searching some good strategy and indicators for mt4 platform. And found a few Indicators, that description is good to believe in it, but they are not avail to download even to its normal members.In Forex-TSD site there are many Indicators
Hi, I'm trying to get the EA to trade only when the MACD main line minus signal line value exceed certain value. Would the following code be correct? Thanks! macd_main-macd_signal>0.0010
[Deleted]
Dear MT4 Guru I have a for loop and I would like to create a Legend for the currency pair, that will having the same color of the line that set in the properties So, my proposal is to retrieved from ObjectGet (...OBJPROP_COLOR) dynamically, and later use ObjectSet to set it to the legend text....