MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1280

[Deleted]
The question is, how to withdraw money more easily and without problems? What are the disadvantages of the different methods? Will the tax authorities catch on
  Metatrader chart on Website.  (12   1 2)
Hi Guys, it's been a long time. Does anybody know if it is possible to show my chart on a website? I explain. I use a expert advisor that is attached to a chart and I want this chart to show in real time on my website. Is it possible and if yes, how to do it? Thanks for any info. Pascal
[Deleted]
Hey all, Is there any way to time how long the code takes to execute for 1 tick? I know in Matlab there are commands to do this (tic,toc IIRC) Thanks, J
[Deleted]
HI I HAVE INDICATOR THAT PERFORM WELL ..CAN ANY ONE PLEASE CHANGE THIS INDICATOR TO EA.. I JUST NEED THE EA OPEN TRADE WHEN BUY @ SELL SIGNAL APPEAR ON INDICATOR AND (S/L,T/P,) I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CREATE AN EA PLEASE ANY ONE HELP ME .... TQ
[Deleted]
Hello, What is the easiest /best way of combining say several indicators into one so that there is a single alert when all the conditions are met. Is there software that can do this easily for a non programmer? Cheers
  customized EA  (1)
Hi fxt I would like an Expert Advisor as follows: No time frame No currency pairs in particular when the price stops down and goes up as spread + X automatically close SELL order (if exist) and open an BUY order when the price stops up and goes down as spread + X automatically close BUY order (if...
[Deleted]
ObjectCreate("SignalDot",OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0);ObjectSet("SignalDot",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,108);ObjectSet("SignalDot",OBJPROP_COLOR,Gray);SetIndexStyle("SignalDot",OBJPROP_WIDTH,1); makes the same size dot as: ObjectCreate("SignalDot",OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0);ObjectSet("SignalDot",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE...
Hi there, Wondering if anyone else is experiencing a two week or so gap in 1 minute historical data for GbpUsd from around March 13 to March 26 or so? I've installed 2 fresh MT4 implementations from 2 different brokers and they both have this March data hole. This is a big problem. Anyone know...
I have instralled fonrts into windows/fonts and also windows/media/fonts on my wine section on Linux. MT4 starts up and all works properly but the top menu isn;t displayed - any idea son how to fix that?
If I set pending orders ( as following ) OP_BUYLIMIT - buy limit pending position, OP_BUYSTOP - buy stop pending position, OP_SELLLIMIT - sell limit pending position, OP_SELLSTOP - sell stop pending position. and a few hours after the orders will be opened, then will the orders change its status...
[Deleted]
I opened an account a few months ago with a broker that uses MT4. However I need to backtest my EAs using a fixed lot in each trade. I usually do this to find the true volatility that an EA can capture from a FX market. If it works and the equity curve looks well then I apply money management...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am currently running back tests in the Strategy Tester in MetaTrader 4 Build 225 (I have had too many crashes with build 226). It seems like there is a limit for how long period I can test in one go. It seems to be somewhere between 1.5 and 2 years. if I set the date interval to test from Jan...
[Deleted]
  Let's sort out the phiba  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Actually this is where the legs came from, IMHO of course, I'm figuring out the mystery myself... https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Стоимость_денег_в_течение_времени. No snails, please. If you're interested, drop me a link and we'll get to the bottom of it. I couldn't find a better explanation of the
New article The Use of ORDER_MAGIC for Trading with Different Expert Advisors on a Single Instrument is published at mql5.com: This article considers the questions of information coding, using the magic-identification, as well as the division, assembly, and synchronization of automatic trading of...
Hi, I just wanted to know why the bw mfi that you can download from meta quotes is different from the internal one that comes with meta trader 4. For one it doesn't display the information as easily and two it doesn't display all of it. For example under value 0.1332 it has sub values (+0.0313 vol...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have multiple installations (folders) of MT4. However, I would like all these MT4 terminals to use the same EXPERTS/INDICATORS folder. Can this be done? Thanks. c:\MT4\MetaTrader-1 c:\MT4\MetaTrader-2 c:\MT4\MetaTrader-3 c:\MT4\_EXPERTS c:\MT4\_INDICATORS
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone please help me. I am trying to build a simple range trading system in Mql4 and I'm having problems. I need to create a SMA with an upper band (+6 pips) and a lower band (-6Pips). If the current bar open is > lowerband[1] and < upperband[1] and Askprice falls below lowerband[1], Open...
[Deleted]
my idea is a hedging step trader using small lots size that would double at each step. Let say GBP/USD was at 1.5000 the system would put a buy and sell on at 0.01 lot size.Step 2 would be 30pips higher at 1.5030 with a buy sell pending and a pending buy sell at 1.4970 and lot size double and so on...
  Predict line  (3)
What do I need to change or add to code to get someting like that:
[Deleted]
yes i am new at mql coding.i want to learn it. i am writing a kind of simple ea.i want my ea to take just one position when all of conditions are true.i dont want my ea to take more than one position when signal continues. my conditions are very simple when rsi 50 crosses stokastik crosses and ema...
[Deleted]
My broker that uses MT4 widen the spreads after market (Ask-Bid) of my local currency . I mean, after the interbank market closes, the broker continues placing quotes in the plataform but with a bigger spread. (duplicate it). So If I try to backtest any EA after market in MT4, the test will...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for some tool which can synchronize trades between MT4 stations... As example I have MT4 with demo account and some set of EA/indicators and I have MT4 with real account. At some point I want all trades from my demo account process with real account, but I don't want move all my...
[Deleted]
I'm a beginner in auto-trading and need assistance getting started Have copied very simple buy (or sell) code from user manual, have successfully compiled, but cannot get it initiated after dragging to open window Code: int start() { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid,3,Ask+10*Point,Ask-20*Point);
[Deleted]
Just wondering if it's possible to change the size of an arrow?
Hi all, I understand need to use the search function before posting here. I searched "support and resistance" and didn't find topic matched to my question. Does any in this forum saw this post before ? "E-mail alert if the price breaks the support and resistance" Some of you might say it is better...
[Deleted]
  Interesting advisor  (96   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Good day! There is an interesting EA, who could tweak the code so as to remove the limit on the minimum deposit (there it is 2000$) and add the ability to expose the minimum lot. P.S. I wrote earlier, but somehow the topic was deleted
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, i got this code uploaded by another member,but after i modified it, i got the error below '\end_of_program' - unbalanced left parenthesis i have attached the modified code. kindly help me out. thanks
Hi, I have the following code written in expert adviser, not sure why the line would not draw? Appreciate if anyone can help The external value Renko would be manually input, as well as the Reversal_colour during startup. extern double Renko; extern color Reversal_colour=Blue; int start() {...
Hello, I need help with a problem that I'm experiencing. I made an indicator based on many indicators, to filter out bad trades. At the bottom you can see the indicator, it is a bar chart, red for short, blue for long and yellow for stay out, Now the problem, I cannot get to simulate the indicator...