MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1112

int limit;     int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();     //---- check for possible errors     if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);     //---- last counted bar will be recounted     if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;     limit=Bars-counted_bars;          //---- main loop           for(int shift= limit-1;...
I am experiencing the most unexplainable and frustrating error 130 - invalid stops when I am testing my EA! When the EA starts everything goes well - orders are placed without trouble: 07:25:11 2011.05.13 13:21 MartingaleEA EURUSD,M1: open #1 buy stop 2.00 EURUSD at 1.43081 sl: 1.42931 tp: 1.43241...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am working on an EA that is based on MACD and bollinger bands. The idea is that when MACD crosses and price crossing the middle bollinger band coincide, price rides the band all the way up or down. I have attempted to code this, and have explained in the comments what I intend each snippet of...
  DLL with WinApi  (9)
I want make GUI for adjustment when im start script. I make simple DLL which have to show window. It works when I used this dll in c++ (dev), but when I run this dll from mql i get error in: RegisterClassEx() I use c++ and WinApi. Do anybody know why?
  Back Testing  (2)
Just a silly question; when I back test an EA robot I am writing; when I use the" control points", I get absolutely fantastic results. If I could only make my ea work like that in real life. (it took $200 and grew it to over $200,000 in from July 1, 2011 to present... Sept 27 (less than 3...
[Deleted]
  Help guys, I'm out.  (82   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
The problem is that I seem to know a lot of Eliot and other types of analysis and fractal analysis, and I took the demo and everything worked out well I can not achieve accuracy make mistakes . I even had the idea to buy the Hurst Index and especially the Brownian motion but I am not good at
[Deleted]
Hi all experts, Im having an EA which, I loaded on Multiple Currency. It works fine but, Some time if 2 currencies give signal at same time it avoids one signal and gives only one. I tried much more but not getting any solution. Plz! Help me! Thnx! in advance.
Who can help me to avoid that the server modify comment of order sent by my EA, It sometimes add to comment the string "[started/gap]" ? thank you
[Deleted]
what is wrong with my code to open orders of a lot size based on what I want to risk.                     Print("AccountEquity(): "+AccountEquity() );                      RiskAmount = Balance*(EquityPercent / 100.0);                                Print("RiskAmount:...
  static array ?  (58   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi all, First thanks to everyone for all the answers this has been great learning MQL4 I'm moving on to understand how to build array's Subject: How to store signals into a static array for example: Highs, and Lows of a series of candles etc, I will likely put a small line on top of each high and
[Deleted]
  Send Emai via EA  (2)
Is the email function disabled during backtesting? The testmessage was sent and recieved correctly. But there are no emails send during backtesting. SendMail("Test","Test");
New article Custom Graphical Controls. Part 1: Creating a Simple Control is published at mql5.com: This article covers general principles of development of graphical controls. We are going to prepare tools for a quick and convenient work with graphical objects, analyze an example of creation of a...
  FOREX SIGNALS  (1)
I WANT TO GET THE FOREX SIGNALS FOR EUR/USD AND GBP/USD PAIRS
I've come across a new system that allows you to set up your own trading rules quickly and easily. You can use technical indicators to set up trading rules — making it easy to set up a automated trading strategy. You can back test and optimize then turn it into a automated trading robot. Coll piece...
  Alert System  (3)
Good Evening, I am looking for an alert system that will notify me by text messaging that the equity in my account has dropped below a certain amount. Is anyone aware of such an add-on and if so, where can I buy it? Sincerely, Ed Owens
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm looking for an EA / robot with the following features: - 90% modelling quality (ideally 95%) - win ratio: at the very least 80% - backtesting at least over 1 year (ideally 2+) - small drawdown - ideally return of 100% or more over the last 12 months - 3rd party verification from sites such...
[Deleted]
  Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!!  (154   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Vaapche no losses
  Missing EA Log File!!!  (17   1 2)
Hi, I found out that my EA log files were missing after 1 week. I wish to check whether does MT4 removed the log file after 1 week? If yes, is there any chance I can recover it
[Deleted]
Is there a way to display an arrow using the X / Y coordinates rather than time/ price? Thnaks, Steve
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I've been viewing this website and was wondering if you knew of any information or know of any type of trading software/platform which would help trade my system automatically. I live in Australia, so find it hard having to stay up every night during the week to trade. At the moment my...
deleted by request, with apologies. I have an indicator that has a curve type moving average and I applied user definable "bands" above and below the MA. It worked well. I want to modify an indicator that is similar but is a straight line trend indicator. I have added the buffers and it compiles
I'm considering purchasing one of those High Speed, Kick Ass, Falon Systems Trading Computers. And I was wondering can MT4 function on a multi-monitor system?
[Deleted]
I see here some indicators like Macd mirror or RSI mirror but I don't understand the way (code) that we can appear the opposite of indicator : for example basing in the MA_Mirror (indicator that I saw here ) : #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_level1 1 #property
Hi fellow traders, I'm currently autotrading a system written in JAVA (with A.I. networks so no translation to an EA possible unfortunately) and it sends signals to FXCM's trading station 2 (the JAVA platform version of which I have the source codes and commands list). However, I'd like an FXCM MT4...
[Deleted]
  no updation  (2)
hi all, i had downloaded mt4 but unable to view live charts as there is a message saying WAITING FOR UPDATE. Kindly guide what to do thanks
does anyone using windows phone 7 mobile? does it work? or how to make it work?
  Problem with EA code  (17   1 2)
Hi Guys, I am quite stuck on this EA I am constructing, and any help would be appreciated (code in file) Just need a hand with this bit of code...
[Deleted]
I think my code is very simple,but I can't get the result I want,so can somebody please tell me what's wrong? My code: #property copyright "lb"#property link ""#property indicator_chart_windowdouble test_value[];int init(){test_value[0] = Low[0];return(0);}int...
#property show_inputs #include <WinUser32.mqh> #include <stdlib.mqh> #define NL "\n" #define highline "Next high round number" #define highlinetradetrigger "Next buy trade trigger" #define lowline "Next low round number" #define lowlinetradetrigger "Next sell trade trigger" /* void...
how to open a pending order at 23:58h ? i have tested w/ following but did not work: int start()  {int     OpenTradeTime = 2358;int     MinutesToWaitForTick = 1;int ct, EndTradeTime;ct = Hour() * 100 + Minute();EndTradeTime = OpenTradeTime + MinutesToWaitForTick;int expire = CurTime() + 48 * 3606;...