MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1108

It is possible to test the odd time frame ( 2,3,8,12 etc.) time frame on mt4 strategy tester if it then how ? or any method for that ? that will also help full for me
I have programmed an indicator with graphical objects. It calculates the values from the past and the "last state" is very important for the working on... But my rules for the past didn't work in the future This it the main-loop in the chart function is    int    counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();...
  Last update  (1)
When wil these idiots from MetaTrader react and repair their last update ?! realy what an arrogant little %$%^&&& they are unreal
Hey guys, As we all know, one day every trading-system will die. I try to find out a good way/indikator/signal that shows me when its time to switch off my trading-system. i heard that some algo-traders use a moving average on the equity-curve. looking forward hearing from you some tips&trick
[Deleted]
I wrote a trading strategy on EUR/USD pair . Back testing over a 3 year history yealds pretty good results. My question is how accurate is the data downloaded from mql4 database? Thanks
Hi, Is there someone know have any indicator or script which will alert when the EA closed the order and where can I find it?
[Deleted]
New to MQL and coding in general. Learning along. All Im really looking for is a script that alerts me when macd reaches certain levels and alerts me when i put in a macd value also. Thanks for any help
Hello, If you search on the internet for the definitions of pip and lot, you will get SLIGHT different answers. When it comes to fx, accuracy is critical, so let take a closer look. Most websites say 1 pip = 0.0001 for most currency pair except those */JPY (0.01) while Point in mql4/5 has value 0...
[Deleted]
  Simple line - hard to code  (11   1 2)
Hi, i just have seems the simple probleme but canot slove it so simple :/ look lets take an ex: double price = Ask; if(CountOrders(MagicNumber,OP_BUY) == 0 && PRICE == LEVEL) here price is curent price, level is my input that i want, for example line or something, so that is working, its all ok.the...
[Deleted]
any one help me to put close all open orders & delete all pending orders & stop the EA......... when the equity > 20 $ or < -20 $ #include <stdlib.mqh>#include <WinUser32.mqh>// exported variablesextern double BuyLots2 = 0.01;extern int BuyStoploss2 = 0;extern int BuyTakeprofit2 = 500;extern...
Hello, Thanks again with your help while I am learning MQL. Here is my next problem.... I am SOOOO close on this one.... I have it doing everything that I want it to... However it is modifying the SLs on EVERYTICK if the GAP is over this criteria, rather than just EXECUTING ONCE... It is a very
I have this function stored as library function. It is import in a header file: double  hseGambit(double aPrice[], double bPrice[], int deal1=0, int deal2=0, int players=-1); My question is about those 3 int parameters (highlighted in red) set to respective default values. If the EA call the fuction...
[Deleted]
Hello gurus,experts and everyone else, I would like to know how to create a custom mt4 chart. I want to generate a chart and remove all inside bars from the chart. Is there already a tool or script which allow me to do so? Awaiting your kind reply. Thank you
how to find this particular bar/candle where the moving average is crossed (see the snap)
[Deleted]
Apologies if this has been answered before but the search function keeps coming up with error messages. I would like the chart lines for buy/sell, TP ans SL to remain on the chart once the trade is finished (stop loss hit..) to quickly assess what happened. But they disappear as soon as they trade...
Hi, I followed the tutorial at: http://eareview.net/tick-data and can now get 99% modelling quality, but the bar is red meaning that only data from the timeframe I was running the EA was used. Is this a bad thing?! Does it mean the results are not accurate? Perhaps I need to generate FXT files for
Hi guys, I am fairly new to the forum and still learning MQ4 (thanks for the support with that too ;) ) I couldn't resist writing a post for something completely different, please forgive me if it is too cheesy!!! (It can slip down the list unanswered or moderators are welcome to delete if nobody...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm quite new to EA and bots and have been quite confused as to how they work. What i don't seem to grasp is how does the EA/robot automatically enter Buy and Sell signals? For instance, say, i have a US$ 2,000 Forex trading account. The brokerage gives a 50:1 or 100:1 leverage (Note that I...
[Deleted]
what happen to my mt4?my internet connection is ok but cant connect with server? n i have open position..ive tried to refresh n many thing but still failed to connect.. is the server have problem or not? anyone facing the same problem?
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm pretty new to MQL4 and I'm starting to build a new EA that I want to stop trading if I hit a certain number of pips (either profit or loss) for the day and the week (ie. 20/day and 50/week). The way I wanted to go about it was to look at the account balance on Monday and just do the math...
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME I AM TRYING TO BACK UP MY PROFILES ON MT4 BUT CAN NOT SEEM TO FIND THEM IN THE PROFILES FOLDER USING WINDOWS 7. THE PROFILES STILL EXIST AS I USE THEM ON MT4
[Deleted]
Hi, I downloaded and installed this EA. Did not change a thing in the code. When I backtested this EA on some historical AUDUSD data from Alpari I got some unexpected results. The most puzzling is that I have zero long transactions. Only shorts. I don't think my data historical data is faulty...
and Win32_DiskDrive (WMI class) HDD ID Is it possible and how to ?
extern int UPPER_LIMIT_ON_COUNTLOWHIGH=5,TOTAL_ORDERS=3; extern double SL=200,VOLUME_LOT=0.01; extern int SLIPPAGE=3,TP=2; int countlowhigh=0; double prevprice=0.0; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| expert initialization function...
Hello, Is somehow possible to have multiple Market Watch windows ? Let's imagine grid 4 x 4 or 4 x 3. Thanks for answer. Neufurth
Hi guys, I need help. I have created a simple custom indicator for using functions such as iRSI, iADX,...in some EAs. I noted if I use for the custom indicator the same or smaller ( for exemple 60 min, 30 min) timeframe than the one of the chart (for exemple 240 min) where I use it, there isn't...
Hi, I have a SIMPLE PROBLEM: There is opened BUY LIMIT order 30 pips lower than current Ask price. If the Ask price increases over 30 pips I would like to modify OpenPrice() of this order (set the OpenPrice() 30 pips lower from current Ask price AGAIN) and do it every 30 pips (not every pip but...
How to check the total number of open orders? Is there any function can do that? I still don't get the meaning of OrdersTotal(), does it include all current open orders and stop loss/take profit orders? or it only include open orders, if so my problem is solved. hope someone can answer this, sorry...
Ok guys, I need another set of eyes to help me with this one. //~~~~~~~~~~Basket-Stablize:if(Order_Manage(iMagic,"Abs_Last_Order_xSymbol_wMagic")==true){    if(StringSubstr(iSym_,0,3)=="USD" && iType== 1){        if(Base_=="USD" && Signal== 1){Signal=0;}        if(Base_!="USD" &&...