MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1119

hello, how can i add an m120 or h2 inbetween h1 -h4 on the periodicity toolbar ? is this possible ? thanks
I need 5th digit after decimal from price quote, it will display when using DoubleToStr function. I want to store a vlue get from object and use it for further calcullation i.e "price2" could anyone please help me to solve this problem
[Deleted]
hello, Dear all I'm a new learner for MQL4 and now got problem with coding . from this forum i found that trading multip pair in the same char is using Marketinfo(), it does work really, but can't open a trade with stoploss by coding ''''marketinfo(symbal,MODE_ASK)-stoploss*Point ''or...
Dear community, i have an EA which does partial close of position. I want to detect that a position has already been partialy closed and was checking the ordercomment for "split from " string. Now i have seen in other terminal this string may vary to "to #" "split #" etc. What do you recommend how
[Deleted]
  keep on loosing  (2)
Hi, please advise me,iam keep on loosing my money.Please advise me what indicators is the best?
[Deleted]
Hi All, Just wanted to ask is there anyway to change the take profit and stop loss messages in the journal...? Examples below Stop Loss Take profit Kind Regards Jesse
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I'm hoping that you can help me. I'm wanting to break free from trading on a computer, the trouble is that I have my own unique trading method that I use and it takes a series of steps. I would love to create a program that sits on my iphone (an iphone App) that -connects to my data...
Hello, Suppose I'm going long, does anyone know where's best to put the SL, choosing between the low of the last closed bar, or the middle of the last closed bar (in this case the stop would be tighter)? Thanks
The code below is supposed to pick up any pending and market orders that are open and set the particular variable to value 1. Although there are open pending orders or market orders the code does not pick them up and the variables stay at value 0. Why does it not see the open orders? Is there...
  If it's not a GRAAL then what is  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Six months of work on realising my idea and I ended up with a super profitable Expert Advisor. When my friends and I finished it and tested it, we almost fell off our chairs. I know one thing, I have not searched the Internet for Expert Advisor with similar idea but I have never found it. If anyone
Need instruction on how to add pivot points onto charts. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hey guys I'm new to Meta trader and i want to get some information about a market from it and send it to my server for live info on my site. I've been looking around a bit and can't find much on this, I've also looked around to get the data from another site or something like that. So can this be...
Hi All, I need a script to tell me the statistic of if the day is bull candle, the hours (as in the time) of hourly candle that close above the opening price for that day and over a few days. for bear candle, the hourly candle that close below the open price of that day. anyone can help me?
please can any body tell me the major difference between MQL4 and MQL5. Programs written in MQL4 can it work in MT5, if not what is the cause? and vice versa
Like to pay and change my authored EA. Anyone interested? talktojosef@yahoo.com
Hello everyone; Over the last few months I have managed to become a little more proficient at programming, thanks mainly to the great tips on this forum and the comments by some of you (thank you!!!!). However, I seem to constantly get stuck in a situation where my EAs are in effect one (and...
I have seen quite a few posts about people who can't send email in MT4. One way to do it is set up a mail relay from your own computer. How? you ask - You will have to setup IIS - go to Add/remove programs, click on Add/Remove Windows Components, scroll down until you see Internet Information...
New article Creating Custom Criteria of Optimization of Expert Advisors is published at mql5.com: The MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal offers a wide range of opportunities for optimization of Expert Advisor parameters. In addition to the optimization criteria included in the strategy tester, developers...
[Deleted]
Dear Forum, Can you help me clarify something? When I use OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE) to send an OP_BUY or...
Hi guys, I am quite new to MQL and managed to program my first EA, but with my second try I have trouble. I trade at the 5min chart. If I want to know the highest high and lowest low of a time period from 12:40 to 14:40 what can I do? The amount of candles is 24.... but that doesn't help me....
hi guys, is there someone who can provide indicator that gives me 20 pips signal?, please ! salam.
For example, the initial situation There is a horizontal channel. We have conditions to trade inside the channel. There are situations where the price breaks the channel boundary and leaves by tearing the stops. There are ways to use a lock in the form of a stop and freeze a large drawdown without
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm wondering why MT4 trades more frequent in a optimized backtest then it does in a single (static) backtest (same settings), is this EA relevant or a common bug? Anyone ran into the same problem?
Does anybody have an estimate of the volume of data passed between a client or mobile MT4 and the server? I have only found one post relating to this and the answer 3 years ago was measure it yourself. By now I am sure someone has figured this out although I would think it would be standard...
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I've used http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder before to produce simple EA's – although not for a couple of years. Last week I made this ultra simple EA but surprisingly it always rejects the order if I have any Stoploss or Takeprofit on. Has the syntax changed? Thank...
[Deleted]
Is there any way to have a function in an include file automatically run without having to explicitly calling the function? I tried calling the function from the Define section (what is that section called?), but got a warning when I compiled, and I assumed that it did not run.
[Deleted]
Hi All Can any of you tell me where I can download thsi indicator for free for mt4? Don't really know why this is not standard with the program, as almost everyone I know uses it. I saw one for $25 but don't want to take the chance it is rubbish!! Also please advise is it worth using mt5, now that...
hi we all know we have existing moving average ea on mt4 platform. i need some small changes in it. 1. put lot 1 2. put sma period 6,shift 2 3. risk 6 pips time frame 15 or 30,open buy cross up & close sell, close buy cross down & open sell, i dont know how to put remaining settings, THANKS& REGARDS
[Deleted]
I have a DLL that I have re written to control my EA and in so doing I have introduced a memory leak. From forum readings I understand that this is likely do to not destroying the string arrays in the DLL. Rather than passing a string back as I did originally i simply pass the pointer to the string
Hi, how can I protect an EA, hide the code with a password like in Vba or similar way? Thanks a lot guys