Unprofitable trades 0!!!!!!

Vaapche no losses!!!

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

Vaapche no losses!!!

I'll trade you a square-root expert, a dried one-eyed hedgehog, an hourglass without a coaster and a balloon...

over sitting... maximum drawdown over 60% of the original deposit...

KimIV >> :

over sitting... maximum drawdown over 60% of the original deposit...

So, the profit has been set to 20... One can do it in a smaller way, the drawdown will be about 28-29%, but the profit will be smaller too.

And it's based on the good old stochastic... that's where it all started...

Just don't say it's a fit. Not at all, just quality optimisation and a calm market. In a volatile market, there are about 2-5% loss-making trades. This is not an ideal, but it's close.

Period 1 Minute (M1) 2008.11.10 01:00 - 2008.11.20 23:58 (2008.11.10 - 2008.11.21)

Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 4232.00 Total profit 4565.00 Total loss -333.00
Profitability 13.71 Expectation of winning 22.04
Absolute drawdown 315.00 Maximum drawdown 1802.00 (72.46%) Relative Drawdown 72.46% (1802.00)

Total trades 192 Short Positions (% win) 65 (96.92%) Long Positions (% win) 127 (94.49%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 183 (95.31%) Loss trades (% of all) 9 (4.69%)
Largest profitable trade 102.00 losing trade -63.00
Average profitable trade 24.95 losing trade -37.00
Maximum number of continuous wins (profit) 41 (923.00) continuous losses (loss) 1 (-63.00)
Maximum continuous gains (number of wins) 923.00 (41) continuous losses (number of losses) -63.00 (1)
Average continuous wins 18 continuous losses 1

What is the point of this topic?

Bragging about a picture? - That's what the other thread is for, ' Have you seen this picture?

Bragging that I'm so smart - found the grail? There's real money for that - earn profit and withdraw it.

Intrigue to sell the Expert Advisor? So why sell it if it already earns?

I'm not going to sell it, I have nothing better to do than to sell it. And it's not just a picture, but an indicator that there is a grail, it's close, you just need to look hard! (I did not say that I have a grail!!!) This is an incentive to people skeptical, like MAYBE! Well, yes, I bragged, but do you know how many nights I sat over it?

Dear KIMIV, I am very grateful to you for your materials, they helped me a lot and taught me a lot!

If it is not difficult, run with the same parameters outside the optimisation period. Without MM.

For example, for the week preceding the optimisation period.

From 04 to 09 November. And show the test together with the balance graph.

Hoper23 >> :

Yeah, you bragged, but do you know how many nights I spent working on it?

I've written here before about the psychology of a gold mine developer.

Why are you bragging? What, do you have low self-esteem? Like: I'm a genius and you're all here..... Does it give you pleasure to know that others (especially beginners who do not know the difference between the tester and the real) will suffer even more than before your picture? Let me quote myself from that thread:

... It's strange, why man: afraid to share them?! After all, it does not take away anything!!! Well, not a piece of bread that can eat only one person. So you learned how to make money, .... you taught someone else.... >> will the one you taught be able to take away from you what you earn!!!

Hoper23 >> :

>> no losses!

I've been looking for such an Expert Advisor for a long time, any ideas how to optimise it during the Expert Advisor itself, can you give me the code or describe the essence? I do not understand what there is to discuss here?

Reason: