MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1105

[Deleted]
Looking for ea that will alert me when ever an order is placed on MT4, Looking for an email alert as soon as a trade is exicuted on my MT4 that you for your help
  Boomerang  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello to all the forum participants! I have come to the conclusion that in order to be successful in the forex market one needs to have a reliable deposit in the range of 100k. - I've come to the conclusion that in order to succeed in the Forex market you have to have a reliable deposit of about
  Middle Bollinger Band  (11   1 2)
Is this the correct code to get the value of the Middle Bollinger Band? double MiddleBand=iBands(NULL, PERIOD_M15,144,2,0,PRICE_WEIGHTED,MODE_MAIN,0); Also, how do I get the value for the last bar? Thanks
Hello Folks. I am trying to create a condition that will send an order to market but I don't want it to happen on EVERY TICK. (arrgh!) What do I have to do the following in order to make the value of RisingPrice change ONLY if the current tick is in fact the opening tick? (RisingPrice=0 before the...
I want to draw blue line after red line My opinion want to use MA lag and have predict line ( blue line ). May be use constant value to create it. But i 'm newbie for mt4 then i don't know how to code it. Please help me too Regards, Tack
I'm confounded. My program's strategy is fairly simple: I'm using a 5-bar bollinger band on H1 charts. Entry Strategy: When the middle band shows that the average price is moving up, the program is to place a long trade on the opening tick. When the middle band shows that the average price is...
Hello, Coder friends! I've been working on a system that is hard to do manually. It needs to open multiple hedged orders at the same time. Can any of you help code it into an EA please. I cannot promis that it will be a profitable system, but I'm optimistic. Thank you.
i am sorry if this question is totally stupid but i am absolutely new to automated trading. I want to know if its possible to design a EA which places limit orders as mulitple of ATR value added or subtracted from close price of trigger bar of MA crossover?
hi coders, for my trading i mainly use pivot points and support/resist. the pivots are made by an indicator and the support/resist lines are drawn by myself. i only want to look at the charts when price approaches or touches ANY horizontal line. is it possible to program that? or is it necessary...
I am currently trying to pull into an EA the values from a custom indicator. The values that I am pulling into the EA are different than the numbers that are shown on the chart window of the indicator. To make the exercise easier, I decided to resolve the issue with testing my parameters on the...
Is there a font that I must download for the text to be legible in plane English. Otherwise what could the problem be? Any suggestions? // onelevel.mq4 // Ïðåäíàçíà÷åí äëÿ èñïîëüçîâàíèÿ â êà÷åñòâå ïðèìåðà â ó÷åáíèêå MQL4. //-------------------------------------------------------------------- int...
Hi there, For my own purposes I need to write a script that calculates the RSI but I don't want to use the iRSI formula (long story). However, I want to make sure my values match up with the iRSI. However, I cannot figure out what formula iRSI uses. I am using the formula (as best I can tell)...
Hi, why is the indicator calculating the value 4 times every bar??? int start() { int counted_bars= IndicatorCounted (); if (counted_bars < 0 ) return (- 1 ); if (counted_bars > 0 ) counted_bars--; int pos= Bars -counted_bars; if ( ThisBarTime == Time[ 0 ] ) return ( 0 );
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have been trying for days now to add a sound alert at the point of the break even is met and every step that the trailing stop moves(after breakeven) I did manage to add a sound but it seem to sound every tick when the ea was on my chart not even in a trade. I have tried to move it...
Hi, I'm really frustrated trying to get this to work and figure I'd break down and ask for some help... I just want this indicator to alert.wav me when a new bar causes the graph to turn from Yellow to Green, or Yellow to Red or Green/Red turns Yellow. Green being bullish, Yellow is ranging, and Red...
  Candle open time  (3)
How can I change the open time of candles. How can I shift the open time either forward or backwards?
[Deleted]
Anyone got a good Fib based EA for MT4?
I can't think why this code would work on JPY pairs but not on the 5 decimal place pairs. Any ideas? The indicator "testwindow" works on both so why doesn't iCustom pick up the value?...
Hello Everyone, I want to calculate if last trade profitable or not. I want to vary Order Size, depending on last operation. For example, if last trade was loss, I want have only half of default lot. If last trade was profitable, I want to trade default lot. What commands show if last trade was...
i keep getting OrderModification Error 1 and 130, but the ordermodification works perfectly, can some one help me find out why. my code: double SL_BUY = Low[iLowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, 3, 1)]; //trailing stoploss SL_Min = MarketInfo(Symbol(),Mode_StopLevel)*Point; // minimum stoploss distance if(...
[Deleted]
Below I have some basic questions while learning mql4. Apologize if it is too remedial but I would really appreciate if anyone could help me to understand these questions or at least direct me to the right place, many thanks. 1. difference between "return", "return(0)" & "return(-1)" for example, if...
Hello folks. I think I've finally learned a subtle nuance of moving averages that I was missing before. This is probably not new to anyone but I want to share in case anyone else has the same misconception I did before today. For a very long time I used to assume that if a fast moving average...
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone please help me figure this out. I am new to programming (three days of C++ training behind me) and I lack the skills and knowledge to figure this out. I have been looking at this code for four days and found where the Fibo is and to make changes to the Zig Zag indicator, but I have...
Hi, I am struggling on how to implement a function into my EA that makes it stop live trading once a certain relative drawdown from the equity high(!) has been reached. So say it has achieved 1000 EUR NetProfit and now a drawdown of 400 Euro happens from that equity high of 1000 EUR, I want to make...
  iTime question  (14   1 2)
Hi if(val1 > 0 && faster > slower) { Print (val1, " val1"); Print (iTime(NULL, 0, 3), " iTime val1"); int a = iTime(NULL, 0, 3); } if(val2 > 0 && faster > slower) { Print (val2, " val2"); Print (iTime(NULL, 0, 3), " iTime val2"); int b =...
I have spent ages tring to find simply indicator. Its (today's open price - today's close price)/today,s open and average of the last 14 days also as a second line previous close price-today's open price or Here is better explanation > > This indicator has two lines. The Public Buying (green line)...
Hi, how can I make the color of my indicator-buffer variable?? Normally I program the color in that way: #property indicator_color1 Aqua Is there any possibility to make the color variable with "extern color ..."??
#include <SymbolsLib.mqh> static int mPeriod[8]={PERIOD_M1,PERIOD_M5,PERIOD_M15,PERIOD_M30,PERIOD_H1,PERIOD_H4,PERIOD_D1,PERIOD_W1,PERIOD_MN1}; int nPeriods=8;string DataSource; int tProcessed;int start() { DataSource = AccountServer(); string symbols[5000]; int nSymbols = SymbolsList(symbols...
[Deleted]
Hello Everybody :) extern int MA_period = 50; If I do a backtest, I want the chosen MA to be drawn at the chart automatically. So, if I chose 20 for the next backtest, I want to have a MA period 20 drawn without changeing the MA settings manually. Is that possible? I know, that I can save templates,...