Technical Indicators - page 116

Hi, Could someone please show me how I detect and only execute something at the beginning of a new bar please. I know how to do it in an EA but this is the first indicator I've written. Thanks in advance.
Hi Could someone write me an indi, which display under OHLC info (of current bar) High, Low and the difference of High and Low of the previous bar (closed). Thanks in advance
Hi. I,m looking an indicator to see the balance and equity off the account in one chart. I find this code that seems to work, but is for mt4. I tried this, mqlconvert.cyberfx.org; convertor and when i compilete it gave error. Here is the code: https://www.mql5.com/es/code/8588 https://www.mql5...
I would like to know if ANY of the following can be achieved by modifying an existing indicator that was published on mt5indicators.com. The code is for creating an inverted chart within an indicator window. None of the original functionality or speed of the indicator should be compromised. My...
Hy ... i want limit the session day's in past ... 7 day's are enough .. can you help me? cu Andreas
Coders, Could someone help me with the following? I'm using an Elliot wave script to manually label the waves. The script places 8 different objects on the chart (i,ii,iii,iv,v,a,b,c). Everything works fine, but deleting the objects is a lot work. Because I have to click on every object(i,ii,iii,iv...
I've tried looking for several hours but since I am new to Forex I'm having no luck. I do not know how to code. Is there a way to convert these indicators to EAs? I believe the second one repaints but not too bad. I'm not even sure how it works but does give good enough signals. I plan to use...
I am building a new indicator using the OnCalculate function for the first time. As I'm going through the logic in my brain, I can't get past the problem of what to do if I have multiple For loops that depend on prev_calculated settings when a recall occurs in the middle of a For loop. For example,...
Hi Seeking help from a kind soul out there. I have pulled in the Stochastic indicator (Stochastic Oscillator) on my chart and I have written an EA for auto trading. The function to calculate Stochastic is as follows: double StochMain0 = iStochastic(NULL,0,10,10,3,MODE_EMA,0,MODE_MAIN,0) double...
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone please tell me what the difference between the indicators and analyzers are? To me, many of the analyzers look like indicators? When do you call it an indicator and when do you call it an analyzer? Thanks, Mike
Hello! i am trying to draw a momentum graph based on the values of another indicator and not the open/close prices. This indicator may change so i would like something which would work on different indicators :) is there any such indicator out there or could someone please help me figure out how...
Hi. I need a little help in modifying this indicator as Idon't know much about it. Indicator is showing pop-up alert when 2MA crosses and itsends push notification but it does that for every last cross every time when Iopen the chart or switch between timeframes and the signal is already far backso...
Hi can anyone tell me why my stochastic code wont open any trades and how I can fix it :-/ many thanks #property copyright "Copyright 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "http://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" input int StopLoss= 0 ; // Stop Loss input int TakeProfit= 0 ; // Take
I had, but lost it. An indicator showing the majors as differntly colored graphs in a window. Been looking around but not found one. code, free or reasonably priced
I often use indicator KDJ in MT4 and as below is the code, and I don't know how to correct the code to use in MT3. Can anyone help me ? Thank you! #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 GreenYellow #property indicator_color2 Red #property
Hi I am having difficulty removing the verticals line on my chart. I appeared after loading my template on the chart. I tried removeing from 'Object List" on the platform but still the same. Its is really disturbing. Any help from anyone please. Thanks
Hallo, I have one problem, in MT4 I use iStochastic, and in MT5 I use CiStochastic with the same parameters and the same other code, but in MT4 stochastic return other values than in MT5. Do you have tip what is problem ? Thanks
Anyone know if there is an indicator that will draw an arrow or alert if a candle opens inside a BB and closes outside the BB? Thanks in advance.
Hi, is it possible to backtest simultaneously 3 indicators on one currency pair on MT4 ? Thanks in advance
I need to put buffer in Arry do you know how to do it . you will know why i need it by read the code below. The code result is like this. Maybe you had noticed the larg blank area in the right of MACD. Yes There are KDJ,VOL.......and tons of information to go. Did I miss some powerful function...
  CCI predictor  (4)
Hi, I am trying to make CCI predictor based on BPNN Predictor.mq4 but id doesn't work as it should. Can someone have a look to find what is wrong (see the end of the code)
Hello everybody! please, help me to add a simple alert with sound, in this indicator. I tried to add it, but repeats all the time the alarm. Thanks.
Which One Is The Best: Price Action vs Technical Indicator in term of 1. Profitability 2. Accuracy 3. Easy to analise
hello, I am try to creating an Indicator and my problem is Array Out of Range. I am already search anywhere to fix this problem but still not found it. here my little script : for (i = iBars(NULL, TimeFrame) - 1 - prev_calculated; i >= 0; i--) { if(TimeFrame == Period()) { Up =...
I am really busy on the trading day. So could only code some script on Saturday and Sunday. Then I found there is no sigle come in.OnCalculate and OnTick could only draw indicator on histroy data. Could any one know how to test Indicator script on Sunday?
Anyone know this indicator with the pink and green dots also has a green skull and red cross? https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=194&v=8lakXEqcUMo
  Strength meter  (14   1 2)
Before starting coding a relative stength indicator that compares the major pairs with each other I wonder if there is any good MT4 versions around. Have tested 2 but are not happy with the results
SetIndexBuffer(0,buffer1); SetIndexBuffer(1,buffer2); SetIndexBuffer(2,buffer3); SetIndexBuffer(3,buffer4); SetIndexBuffer(4,buffer5); SetIndexBuffer(5,buffer6); SetIndexBuffer(6,buffer7); SetIndexBuffer(7,buffer8); SetIndexBuffer(8,buffer9); can i write code above in a loop like...