Technical Indicators - page 118

Hello, I'm using this indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1725 I am trying to modify the values returned. I want that indicator returns differents values when it is in differents positions. This example shows 2 stocks, one working ok, and other return just 1 value. If someone could help me,...
I use an average daily range indicator that works great, it shows 5, 10 and 20 day ranges. However, what I need is to be able to see the average daily range for a set period, for example Jan to Feb last year. (or the previous 20 days from a set period rather than showing the previous 20 days from...
hi Is there a way to get current timeframe period seperator i mean for example i am in 1 hour period i can see some lines on the chart that named " period seperator " i want that time
If i have Chart On Foreground and want to make my DRAW_HISOGRAM on foreground is there a way to do it? If yes, please provide with example. I have the DRAW_HISOGRAM on SetindexBuffers..
Hi, I'm using an MT4 platform and everytime I try to buy an indicator from the market, the journal tab at the bottom of my screen says " MQL4 Market: failed parsing info about purchasing a product 'XXXXX' Any ideas on what's happening? thanks in advance, alex
Hi everybody, I am looking for a way either to omit or replacing repetitive alerts (created by different indicators in message alert window) by newer ones. In other words, I want to know is there any way to clean message alert window other than restarting the MT5. For example, on a single chart I...
I have an indicator that doesn't work at the MT5 startup. It doesn't show nothing in the chart. But, it works perfectly when I just add it to a chart, or when I switch timeframes. What should be happening?
[Deleted]
Hello forum, good day. What indicators can be used to detect when the trend has reached its highest/lowest level? Best regards and thank you, Gerardo
Does anyone happen to know how to convert this to MT5 so I can display the previous bars' high and low: int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); double HIGH; double LOW; if((Time[0]!=curTime)) { curTime=Time[0]; HIGH = High[1]; LOW = Low[1]; I've tried numerous things but can't seem to find a...
Hi, I am trying to lern mql and trying to print indicator on the actual candle [i] and the same on history data. I can not find why this simple test doesn't wok. It prints random historical labels when [i+2] changed into [i-2] bu this is obiously wrong. Please help int OnCalculate(const int...
Hi everyone, I need an urgent help with writing a few lines of code that makes the first candle visible in a chart, in other words, when the chart is opened, it automatically scrolls the chart to the first candle available in that chart. I would appreciate your kind help in advance
Hello everyone can you send one of best custom trend indicator that send in the chart a signal of up trend or down trend ,please? thank you p.s. excuse for my bad english
Hello, I have a dialog and I added to this dialog a CPanel control: . everything is OK. Now I would like to add  controls to cpanel so that when I hide/show the cpanel  all controls disappear/appear. How to to do? No ADD function for cpanel...... Thanks MT4 build 765
Hello, I am using the trendline alert indicator that alerts me whenever bid touches every line (horizontal or trendline) drawn in my charts. Is anyone able to set it in a way that the alert is sent once per bar (or a limited time). I would be very grateful!! thanks
hi, where can I learn about the concept of each indicator for example Moving Average Crosses, what is the idea behind it how dose it work and how to know what is the right sitting that work for my style of trading? where can I learn the answers of theses questions above for each indicator ? thank
Hello, I developed an indicator having a canvas, where I draw several lines, and a dialog. The creation order is: 1 ONINIT: canvas creation 2 ONCALCULATE: one time creation of the dialog after the last bar drawing everything is OK (please look at cattura3.jpg) If I close and restart the terminal  i...
Hi I am new for trading in forex using indicator ,can you please? help me about best indicators to use for eurusd for 5 min time frame thank you
Is there an indicator for time zones , in MT5. London, US Asian etc... Hopefully a free one
Hi guys. I am not a professional programmer but have done some pretty cool stuff. As we all know, history of a currency pair is only updated when a chart is opened. I am looking for a mql function which can update the history of a specified instrument and time frame with out the need to open the...
hi is it possible to create custom indicators for android mt4 ? or can we add ? custom indicators ? if not then plz staff do this it is very very very very important to add custom indicators and template at android phone MT4 ..we thousands of traders will be so thankfull to u :)
Hello, I have a chart, over the chart I create a canvas to draw several lines, then I add  a dialog, the order is: 1- Chart 2 canvas+bitmap label on window 0 3-Dialog on window 0 everything is working fine but when I trap CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE the function ChartXYToTimePrice is unable to extract...
i have the mt4 version of  fx5_divergence_v2.1it is the OSMA divergence indicator but i need the mt5 version. i have search the code base but could not find it. i attach the indicator here. pls help
Is there any easy automatic way to can stop the calculating process in one indicator? Supose we attach one indicator in one chart with many bars. If the indicator needs 10-20 seconds to be loaded and perfectly calculated, Metatrader will look frozen during this 10-20 seconds. I have already found...
Hi, is there a way of having the bars colored in the price panel based on price, say a doji for example? I saw some indicators that do color the bars but on a separate window. like this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/customind/indicators_examples/draw_color_bars I'd like to have them in...
Hello collegues, I am totally new here and looking for a way to convert my indicator I build in in the Dutch Alex platform to my Metatrader 4 whick I use from Varengold bank. It is written in .TAS. I ain't technical at all, so hope to find you here who knows how I can use this indicator in my...
hi, i work in converting the MTF_Resistance-Support (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10063) indicator so that it works in the strategytester. i modified the indicator to show the breakouts through the lines. the indicator uses multiple timeframes and the iFractals() function to calculate the...
i came to know, in camarilla indicator there is updated version v.14 available, is anybody having that one
Hy,  my engulfings are not correct, here is my function, does anyone know the correct function .. int isBullish_Engulfing(int shift)  {  return (     Body(shift + 1) < 0.0 &&     Body(shift) > 0.0 &&      BodyBottom(shift) < BodyBottom(shift + 1) &&     BodyTop(shift) > BodyTop(shift + 1) &&...
Hi, i am trying to improve my current Indicator but something doesnt work the way I want ^^ #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 3#property indicator_color1 LightSeaGreen#property indicator_color2 LightSeaGreen#property indicator_color3 LightSeaGreenextern int...
  MFE/MAE graph  (2)
Hi, I am a signal provider and I want to use the MFE/MAE graph to optimise my TP/SL. However, the graph on this site doesn't show my data properly.. the scale is too large so my smaller trades i cannot however above. Is there a way to export this data to excel (for example) or change the settings...