Technical Indicators - page 113

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Your support is appreciated
I would like to use Percent Rank in an indicator. It is exactly as Connors say: "Relative Magnitude of Price Change: It looks at the size of today’s price change in relation to previous price changes. We do this by using a Percent Rank calculation, which may also be referred to as a “percentile”
Please say about your experience about different setting for Stochastic in 1Hour and Daily time frames
Good Morning, Can someone help me convert the indicator RSI BB v1.01, whose code METATRADER 4 is described below in code to ProRealTime ?. Thank you for your attention and please help me. I need this indicator ProRealTime Regards, José Freitas The Code of RSI BB v1...
Hi, i would like to use the II on MT5, but i can't find it. i found it only for MT4 and it works, but i am not able to convert it for MT5. In the net, i found a procedure that does convert the mq4 into mq5, but when i try to compile, the compiler returns some, i think, small error that i cant solve...
Hi, I notice that the Parabolic SAR indicator always displays the correct SAR value for the current bar. However, with iSAR function, shift 0, or with the iCustom of the Parabolic SAR indicator, shift 0, the value is always the previous bar. What I would like to know is how to calculate (in real...
[Deleted]
There exists an indicator called bulls eye - its too expensive to buy for a pensioner like me... does anyone have an indicator which does the same job please? Or possibly know of a site where the specific indicator can be downloaded free of charge? Thank you
Hi every body , I am a developer but I am new in MQL4 , I want to develop small script to calculate point as the following -using hour frame -starting from the midnight - I want to calculate (high - min) until the sum 100 point. theى I will calculate my point (depend on my Equation) and draw...
Hi. I'm very new to coding so this is probobly done horobly wrong but i still get what i want to happen to happen but to often. In the code bellow i creat objects at specific creatiria but my problem is that it keeps creating objects with every pip. How can i make this code just creat one...
[Deleted]
could you do big us a favor? I want to this mt4 indicator run in mt5. Can you help me,please?
Is it possible to draw an indicator based on a H1 chart on a M5 chart? Thank you.
Hi everyone, I am new here, and I DESPERATE need something that maybe is very easy but for me is something that I cannot make myself... So I have a very good strategy that is based on MA and ZigZag indicator . I am using the classic ZigZag indicator and the only thing I need is a sound to be made
  Help find error  (4)
Hi, Could anyone please help me find what is the problem with this indicator that I downloaded from the internet? The code is supposed to calculate the double exponential moving average, DEMA, using the iMAonArray function instead of calculating it from scratch which makes the code much more...
Hello fellow traders, I am a total noob to trading and to mq4/5 coding or coding in any language for that matter. My aim is to just use the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo as my trading EA. Could anyone please assist me in coding the EXACT point in mq4 where the TS/KS cross occurs and have an alert generated...
Is it possible for that indicator to show only the alerts that are on the opening of the candle or if signal > 3 seconds since the opening of the candle no alert/s Thanks in advance
Hello everybody. Please can someone help me, I need indicator which draws line calculating EURUSD/USDCHF (EUR/USD divided by USD/CHF). I dont know such indicator exist or not, but I want to check it, will it help or not for hedge trading. Thank you in advance
I am having trouble getting my EA to draw a rectangle, can you please help. Objective: At a given time each day draw a rectangle between two set times. I have written the below code, it executes but the rectangle does not seem to ever draw. suggestions? void OnTick()  {  ...
Is it possible to update trade volume of one click trade box using an indicator? Can any one give me some code/function how to to it? Thanks
Hello everybody. Please can someone help me, I need indicator which draws line calculating EURUSD/USDCHF (EUR/USD divided by USD/CHF). I dont know such indicator exist or not, but I want to check it, will it help or not for hedge trading. Thank you in advance
Hello, I've been trying to fix my indicator which should send me a push notification if my order has hit SL or TP and for some reason every time an order closes I do get a push notification but for all my trades in my history. How do I make it so I only get it for the one that just closed and not...
I wish I could replace these two indicators by indicators which I have the mq4 .There is no copyright ...I think maybe some of you know how they are built and what to replace them.thanks for your help
Hello MQL5 community, I'm curious about the indicators that come in the MT4 and MT5 platforms, and why there are others such as renko charts or THV Trix that you need to install, I mean is there a reason why are the default indicators included or is there a copyright limitation from the others...
Not so long ago I started using Martin Gale's principle in all its glory and grandeur. It turns out that a 1000$ cent account may yield good profits (with the right approach). The principle is simple: we wait for a pullback from a minimum or a maximum of 300 to 500 points and enter the market with a
Does anyone know of one similar to sweetspots for MT4. Fairly simple but i'm useless with MT5 programming. Been searching for hours and can't find one. 
Hi all. I've made an on chart button which will run a specific indicator and remove it when released. Can somebody tell me please what is missing to keep the button pressed when I switch between Time Frames? #property indicator_chart_windowextern bool value_to_toggle = false; string sButtonName =...
  Value ZIGZAG  (1)
Hello,I'm new and I do not speak English (thanks google translation) Looking desperately, in the recovery of 20 last value up and down zigzag stitches. I try to rélaiser a table: hight [0]: 1.10515 hight [1]: 1.10286 hight [2]: 1.10415 hight [3]: .... ... ... Low [0]: 1.08897 low [1]:...
Hi, I'm using the code from this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/159 to calculate when a new bar opens but it's not displaying the historical data for the indicator. I modified the TimeCurrent() to iTime(_Symbol,_Period,shift) to try to handle this but it's not working. Could you tell me...
Hello everyone, when I create an Object of an indicator-class, let's say CiRSI rsi;...  rsi.Create(_Symbol, _Period, 20, PRICE_CLOSE);  int handle = rsi.Handle(); Then it is automatically inserted as a new subwindow into the current chart. If I want to draw into this subwindow, I need the values of...
  Time comparison  (6)
Hello, I am trying for a couple of days already to find a way comparing a given time with the time of a specific bar. The idea is that my indicator should only print an arrow if the time of that bar is within the range StartTime and EndTime (no matter the day). In the end all arrows disappear...