Technical Indicators - page 112

Hi, I’m in the process of trying to replicate a custom indicator from MT4for the MT5 that is based off the turtle trading breakout strategy. The strategy in this example generates atrade signal at the breakout of the 20 day high for a long entry and 20 day lowfor a short entry. Furthermore, after...
Hi all. I'm trying to make simple indi which will speed up placing sup/res lines on the chart. It will place Hline on mouse click only while holding (ctrl for Blue or shift for Red line) but I don't know how to combine CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN & CHARTEVENT_CLICK or I'm doing it the wrong way? Can...
Dear all, I may need from the attached indicator to remove completely just the alert. Anyone wants to help me thanx in advance
This is the best trading system ! It shows you exactly when to enter a position and make recommendations as to the position to go ! For a week , you can get 5000 points profit! Download the free indicator [ATTACH]13523[/ATTACH] Photo: [ATTACH]13521[/ATTACH]
This buy-sellpoints.mq4 indicator currently only shows up to 3 days of signals on a M5 chart. 1. Can anybody help me to have a look at the codes to increase the number of days shown eg 1 year. It is best to have a setting for it. Is it related to this line ' if (CountBars >= 1000) CountBars = 950;'...
Dear all, My indicators is not capable in the latest MT4 terminal. Can anyone give me a helping hand to fix it? many thanks.
Hello everybody, I found a very useful indicator here on Code Base it is called Candle Direction Panel. I want to re-code it so the panel appear in a separate window. Here is the link --> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11113 Here is the Code
Is it possible to fix canvas size to half of datas dimension and to set a scroll on the horizontal axis? Here I attach a code which can set as input canva size. If canvas size is bigger than datas size no problem, othervise the chart doesn't display correctly. I'd like to have a scroll function...
I'm editing some code I found that creates an Arrow when a double inside bar occurs. I would like it to send an email when it occurs as well. I have used SENDMAIL() abd it works too well...I only want it to send an email when a new double inside bar occurs. I would still like the arrow on all...
i use: #property indicator_label1 "Myline1" SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1,clrMagenta); .................. i see such connections with lines: how to make them like this (without the connecting lines) ?? :
I have searched for a way to do this, I have an indicator that I can't get to accept user input visualization. Does anyone have a source for how i can add this, or point me in the right direction? The indicator also annoyingly leaves objects that have to be manually deleted upon indicator...
I am working with a indicator need exact information about GMT Time ,Terminal Time and local Time. and this Indictor neet to work 7 days a week. About TimeCurrent() the help file write this: { The same server time is used to specify the time of bars in the chart. The last known server time is...
According to the video there is a BUG on Metatrader 5. Usually the BUG occurs on higher than H1 timeframes. After switching between them sometimes the bug is being fixed.
  Oanda StochRSI  (3)
Hello! :) I hope there are some OANDA traders here - the OANDA FXtrade plattform has a special StochRSI with 3 paramters. Does anybody have an idea what the second and third paramter does? I think it has something to do with the underlying RSI but I'm not sure. I would be happy if somebody coudl...
Hi, I need to create custom indicator & add it as built-in indicator to 'Indicator/Trend' directory. How can I do it?
My way to learn code for mql4 is to recreate system default Indicator. In William's Fractals .The green arrow is my fractals. The distance will change when chart scale changed. But the System default Fractals always in a fixed position. Is it possible for us to create a Arrow like the System...
Hello my friends, I've an indicator that I wrote several years ago with MT4. I want to update my indicator to the new MQL4 Compiler. I already wrote the new code but I've on problem. When I add #property strict the indicator vanish but when I delete it the indicator appears. Here is the code & I...
Hi Gurus,I am not an expert, but I have been able to draw lines taking data from an array to feed a buffer. I don't know how to phrase my problem. When the line is drawn, at the end it drops to come back to the actual price. Please, any clue will be appreciated. Please see attached picture it...
On 15 minute (or 10 min) chart, how to plot the WEEKLY (OR 4HR OR DAILY or whatever timeframe i choose) HIGH / LOW lines? (this code onle detects DAILY lines - http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QFgWLcmU )
This is My favorate MACD colored and with point Arrow. It works well on the first load,buy it went crazy if you change it's time frame. the code is blow. The arrow I set shoud be 0.01 or -0.01 or be null but after the change of timeframe It's start to be random num from nowhere. Like a ghost in...
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in programming mql5. So I try to learn it but its really hard. My Question is, how can I draw the lines of the following indicator: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi everyone, I'm developing semi-auto EA to help trader to trade with the Moving Average on chart. the idea is you can add any moving average on chart and put the macro on its description (please see attachment) but right now I can't find the function to access them. please help me.
I am trying to install renkochart with setting 2 min timeframe but when I open offline charts there is no 2min timeframe but when I remove the expert/indicator or script and look in offline charts the two min are back.what to do
#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 Blue#property indicator_style1 0#property indicator_width1 0double TodayOpenBuffer[];extern int Hour_= 0;extern int Minutes = 0;//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom...
I have buy a software in the mql5 market and when I buy this I tie this on the graph of my account FXpro but I want to install this software in an other account , my account XTB. how do I do for transfer this software at my account FX pro to my account XTB ?
  iMA on Array  (2)
Hello, I want to use sma that releated with previous indicator's data. Previous indicator is RSI. I try like that: double rsi_buffer[10];int i,limit=ArraySize(rsi_buffer);ArraySetAsSeries(rsi_buffer,true);for(i=0; i<limit; i++)rsi_buffer[i]=iRSI(NULL,0,10,PRICE_CLOSE,i); And sma formula...
Hello, is some one can help me with non repainting indicators with arrow ? Thanks
TheRustyTrader has a video out there with a couple panels that are composed of a table with indicator that look like the attached. I would very much appreciate if someone could point me to or provide me a code sample that does this in MQL5. I have been programming for 20 years, just not in this! Oh...
  pivot point  (1)
i have downloaded pivotpoints indicator but i can use it from y mt4 please help
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Your support is appreciated