Technical Indicators - page 121

Hi, Anyone could kindly update that is there any Indicator that gives constant sound alerts when the RSI is turning back from Oversold and Overbought levels in all the time frames.
Hi guys,  Sorry to disturbed you guys again but I wrote this code and it keeps return 0.0000. All the values in CiMA signal are the same and I'm not sure why. I have a refresh function in the code I am hoping someone can help. Sorry to be annoying and thank you for help. This is one of my first...
Could you explain why I could not optimize my indicator or EA?
Hi, I am trying move a CChartObjectTrend object on the CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DRAG event, but I am get the error 4202 object does not exist. Interestingly, if you click the created trend line object after the error message, the code executes fine with no error message. Please can anyone tell me what...
Hi guys, I built this indicator for calculating an angle of moving average over a given number of bars but when I try and debug it using breakpoints it won't start at all. The sub_window loads up but nothing else happens. I don't know whats wrong could someone help. Could someone check that my...
Can anyone help with why the HA indicator does not line up with the price bars when switching from time frame to time frame?  Also can't modify width of bar (3) to stay modified width(5) when switching time frames.  Changed the code from width of 3 to 5 and it defaults back to width of 3 when...
I purchased a trendline indicator from FXCM during their recent open house give-away (they give you a credit to make your purchases). The indi is called Automatic Trendlines. It will attach to the chart but it will not do anything. It seems to need access to some libraries but there is nothing...
I've been trying to code an adaptive RSI based on the formula below. I am fairly certain my code is correct and have tested numerous possible outcomes and all I ever get is a low number ranging between 0.9-1 not an RSI number (0-100). Could anyone confirm the below formula for adaptive RSI is...
Hi all coders out there , recently i discovered this useful indicator from a site , and i wish there is someone who can code it into mt4 As u can see from the picture above it can identify when the market is going to end it's down trend, a very useful indicator for me to find market bottoms...
Hey guys. Can any body help me how to combine spider expert advisor and hanover indicator? Can you explain the basic principle Spider EA and Hanover Indicator work? Thanks alot for your help.
Does anyone know how to change the MT4 setting so that I can modify the Bollinger Band's upper and lower deviation setting? Upper Band Deviation Lower Band Deviation
Hi, I'm trying to use OrderCalcMargin inside an indicator, unfortunately that's a trade function that can't be called from an indicator. So what OrderCalcMargin really does ? Which formula does it use ? Is there any other alternative ? Thanks
Hey Guys, I am looking at the EUR/USD chart in MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5. Why are they different? MT5 is a couple pips higher than MT4. Do they run off different servers? Thanks
Hi, how do I setup a demo version of my indicator? I already have it for sale in the MQL5 marketplace, I just can't find any options or information on how to do this. Thanks
[Deleted]
Dear tradingfriends, Is it possible that someone can make an indicator for me? IF the markets CLOSE OUT the BollingerBands 20 3.0 (up or down) (5min time frame) give an pupup screen and an sound alert and arrow? when this happens.. 90-95% of the trades are WINNING trades so if someone likes to make
Hi, is it possible to create an indicator that works like a vertical line that hides the history bars to it's right? the idea is to, for example attache it to the H1 chart and beside hiding the bars to the right, also hide them on the other timeframes and when we move it 4 bars in H1 then it...
  Help  (2)
HI All I'm trying to get an indicator from the site. There are two options, one to buy and one to 'rent' for a month. Having gone for the month option to start with, I clicked the button which the opens MT4 (market window in terminal) but there is no rent option in there only the full buy option....
  4554  (8)
Need code for drawing dynamic horizontallines for 50 EMA and 100 EMA and 200 Bollinger Bands.
Hi, This is my first indicator and I don't understand what is going on. Could someone highlight my the problem with my code please. Thanks. I want to calculate 2 moving averages and a MACD + histogram. I don't want to display the results, just use them to make a decision and display an arrow on...
im try to draw 2 vertical line every trading day in the week Monday to Friday, but i can only create only for one day, i need to draw same line line past specific days ( ex :past 20 days) like , vertical line every day 7:45 and 15:15 server time (My broker is GMT 0) draw another line...
Hello all! How can one get or calculate the exact value of margin used by a particular position from the indicator's code? I know how to do that if the position is the only one, but when two or more positions are open, it seems like an impossible task. Any ideas?
Hi, I am having huge problems with CAppDialog, where I just can't seem to get it to work consistently. I have a number of indicators that use CAppDialog for their interface and lets just day they are misbehaving. I can only conclude that this is happening because: a) its me and my lack of
  Fractal theory  (94   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
There is an opinion that the market is a fractal structure. The opinion is justified because everything in the world is a fractal structure, including our brain, which ultimately generates the market. The fractal is self-similar, i.e. the fractal consists of some piece repeated many times with
Hi, I've got a problem with indicator I just wrote and I would be really gratefull for any advice on what the problem is or how to solved it  Description of indicator: Function of the Indicator is to display Fractals on different timeframes, not just their own, so for examle: display Fractals  M5 on...
Hi Can anybody write Hilbert transform, dominant cycle phase indicator which is in dukascopy jforex platform for mt4? Please help.
Hej guys. This is prolly an easy one but please be patient, I just ditched my old system and started with mt4 today and this far I can just say...wow. First off please instruct how to go live with a indicator ? I tried downloading and writing in metaeditor but falls on playing the thing in the mt4...
Hi there, Just starting with Expert Advisor Programming and at this forum, so... here is my question: How to add MA to Volume Chart through coding? I know how to drag and drop the MA to the Volume chart at Metatrader 5, but not how to do it programming (EA). I have created a graph (TickVolume)
[Deleted]
Based on the 3 day range technique (including midpoint) I noticed that in forex the midpoint from the previous day, week and month acts as a very reliable level of support and resistance (specially weekly midpoint) sometimes even better than high and low levels and central pivot point. And of...
Hey, I heard that brokers who have 6 daily candles in a week (count them) screws with indicators. Can anyone verify or rebut this? I noticed that activtrades counts Sunday as a day. Thanks