Technical Indicators - page 115

when i use OrderCalcMargin(ORDER_TYPE_BUY,Symbol(),1,SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_BID),CalcMargin) function in XAUUSD return me 0.01 Why? 
Hi I need a programmer to put pop alert and sound alert. In this indicator. Thanks,
Hi Yesterday I have bought Pipfinite Breakoutof Karlo Wilson Vendiola. I need it to be activated for 4 to 6 systems. As Iam using other MT4 like GLS on which Iam unable to load the indicator. Kindly let me know how can I get this activations and when can I start using it. payment...
I have recently had an EA made for me and after playing around with it, I would like to "Shift" one of my indicators to the right one bar within the EA. I know how to access the code and have managed simple changes myslef already through trial and error. Where can I find the code or the...
Hello everybody, I've been coding for some time with mql4 and now shifting to mql5, and I'm having a really hard time with a very simple code. For the purpose of training and understanding, i'm building a test indicator that connects the outputs of the IFractals handle with DRAW_SECTION plot...
I want to download Pivot Point Indicator for MT4 Platform. But not finding it.
Hi, I'm learning to write indicators and I've a problem which I don't understand. The indicator should display an green up or red down arrow depending on certain conditions but instead is displaying all red down arrows. The different conditions are being met as per the printed output but I don't...
I am looking for an indicator that show how long time it has been taken to form a new bar (Candle) in a rangebar chart.Anyone who kow about one.....
Hi mql5 experts, I have programmed several sophisticated indicators in MQL4, some even >25K lines (!). It represents years of work, and happily for me anyway, most brokers show little sign of phasing out support for MT4. I would have to guess that there is so much MT4 legacy work out there that...
Dear Friends, Suppose we have some buy or sell or both of them in a specific currency with different volumes. Now is it possible to have an indicator that calculates total profit of this pair at specific price? You see, I mean a horizontal line that you can move it up and down and with moving it,...
What do you think the best indicator mt4 to give trade signal BUY/SELL is for all time frames?
Hi guys! I've recently bought a neural network based Indicator. Before to buy it I tested it for a couple of weeks (the developer who created it runned a couple of official and unofficial betatest) and it works very very well in manual trading (I look at the alert, I know how to use it and I enter
Hi Guys...(sorry if I am multi posting here but I couldn't find my last post) How do I darken my indi color...? My code is....(don't even know how to do a "code" block)....but anyway... color Bottom_Line_Color = clrDarkGreen; // Color of bottom lines color Top_Line_Color =...
Hi, I'd like to have a moving average showing on my Strategy Tester when running it in Metatrader5. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks
HI' Can anybody share renko ea or indicator for mt5 SO THAT WE CAN CHECK RENKO CHARTS ON MT5 TOO
How do insert Hidden Divergence so that it will automatically indicate directions .
just found that indicator and turns out it shows some unknow error...stack overflow im not a coder so have no idea what it could mean, if someone could help me with it i looked for similar problems and i think every time it is different so solution shoud be specific each time here the code itself
  Timer discount  (4)
Hello everyone, i am looking for a Timer discount MT4 like on the screenshot (timer candle) do you know where i can find that ? if it's work with 1M, 5M, 15M it will be perfect. Thank you
I'm trying to port CCFp.mq4 from http://articles.mql4.com/422 to MT5. The problem blocks my road is this tricky function. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Subroutines...
Hi all, I'm trying to make modified AO indicator and this is a part that I'm working on right now, I'm still baby in coding so I need your help:) Is it possible to make the rectangle in bottom left corner change color like the histogram ?? I don't even care about the histogram in separate window at...
  Option levels  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I recently found out that some people are using option levels with success for non forex trading. I suggest we discuss the topic - what are they ? how do they count ? how useful are they
Hi Is there any line indicator that will draw lines from specific candle close at certain time to another specific certain close at certain time?
Hi, I am a newbie to MQL5. Have been trying out few things. I am stuck right now. Is there a way to determine the intercection between the current price and a certain Fibo Fan Level. Say, when the current price intersected with 61.8%, I want to set an ALERT. Thanks in advance. Appreciate any...
Hi folks, I'm quite new to forex trading. May i ask you guys how do i code my own indicator using my trading strategy? Is there anyone out there to help? Do i need to pay the coding fee? Is there any website / forum where i can read up? Please advise. Thank you.
Hi All. Quick question about this indicator, it shows RSI value on chart window in 6 digits format, what do I have to change or add to make it show only 2 first digits? ------------------------------------------------ #property indicator_chart_windowextern int Periods=14;extern int...
Hey all, noob here. Looking for views on the following: I want to plot something based on the ideas behind the CSFB, credit suisse fear barometer. It works by calculating the proceeds from the sale of a call 10% out of the money, at 3 months expiry, then determining the strike of a long put bought...
Hello. I reinstaled my MT4, and now some of my indicators doesn't work anymore. Heiken Ashi smoothed and most of my histogram indicators show just couple bars at the end of the chart or dont show anything. Maybe someone can help me, and know what the problem is?
I almost never see any analysis of the effectiveness of strategies and systems based on forwards. What is it? Absence of tradition or avoiding unpleasant emotions? If the absence of honest forwards in selling EAs can be somehow explained by the desire to sell the product, the emphasis on nice fitted
  Size of grid  (2)
Hi, Is it possible to get number of points that the height of 1 grid unit represents? If not is it possible to get the min & max price represented in the chart?
Hi everyone! I' m quite newbe in mt4 coding but with metatrader's help and researches in google (and many hours lol) I coded an indicator My indicator is very easy to read, because my indicator draws only 1 arrow for : CALL and 1 arrow for : PUT. For the moment, I' m focussing on 5 minutes...