General - page 766

Hello, I want to update my symbol list in my panel by drag and drop a symbol from the market watch. When drag and drop a symbol into my panel the current chart is closed and a new chart with the dropped symbol is loaded. Is it possible to prevent reloading the chart? Thanks
[Deleted]
I created this new account not long ago. Just after creating it, I received 3 messages from people that I would not like to reveal their identities. I would like to know how they do it. How they can know that there is new person registered on mql5. Please I need a constructive comments. Kind...
Hello everybody, I'm trying to make my EA capable of assigning to an opened order in loss its specific hedging order so to avoid randomly opened hedging orders.  To do that I was trying to create a blacklist, blacklist which I thought i could do by simply using the FileWrite() function. So I came up...
Hello Is there an automated way of getting an alert when a signal I copy does a trade. I know I can keep on looking at the screen of MT4, but I want it automated.  Thanks already for the help.
Everyone is complaining about this signal : [...] but why MQL5 is doing nothing about it. The losses do not appear on the history. That is a scam. How to report a such signal???? Kind Regards
hello, anyone know why my expert advisor in market downloaded into scriprt folder?it is expert advisor not script thank you
[Deleted]
In UpWork.com there is no test about mql4 coding. I want to know where to test my mql4 skill and certificate it.
maybe this indicator is  for mt5. I am not sure about that.. if anyone knows the name of the indicator please tell me. I would highly obliged for that. thanks in advance. please let me know which indicator is this.
Hey, I get a really annoying problem these days. After resetting my OS and installing Metrader 5, each time I want to run an EA in the Tester, I'm not able to change the input parameters . They are automatically reseted to the default parameters in the Sourcecode. It makes me crazy...!! Looking
Just updated an indicator (Advance Currency Strength) from version 4.7 to 4.8 and now I can't load it onto a chart. Please advise solution.
I was trying to add the same trading account as private signal into a new mql5 account which I have deleted from the previous mql5 account but system shown it has been used. Is this bug or restriction? 
1. Mirror Trades Software 2. Price Alert Softwares 3. News Feeds Softwares 4. Collective Datas for NEws on Specific Currencies like USD or GBP 5. Or any useful softwares used for Fund or Forex Managers. Thanks in Advance.
Hello Any idea of why mt4 is not showing % of drawdown ? kind regards
Hello, I have a big problem with my signal. Now my growth is around + 130%, when it was + 300% when I started and rising to over 500%. And one day fell more down than 400% to 125%. Maybe someone can explain why this happened? And what to do? Sincerely, Modestas
We have a plethora of options to Refresh() in the standard library. I'm already calling the CSymbolInfo library in an EA, so would the following achieve the same end result as right clicking the chart that the EA is applied to and hitting the refresh button? #include <Trade\SymbolInfo...
How to draw a trend line in the visual chart in the strategy tester? everytime I hit start in the tester, a new chart opens and I am not able to use the drawn trend lines. any help?
Hi, I have 2 questions: 1. From what draw down level MQL5 does not permit subscription to a signal? 2. How much is the signal seller fees to MQL5
[Deleted]
Hello, I ask the question because it seems to be the way to have a Renko graph on which I can put a trading robot. However, I don't see the Depth of Market button and the Trading button in the top left of the Custom Symbol graph. Is there a solution, please? Thank you to you for your help
[Deleted]
why i take this error: There are no new data for a symbol  'GBPUSD' while download history from history center?
Hi, I created a class using the tutorial https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/367 with Bollinger Bands and ADXW indicators (default from MetaTrader). By now I'm not using input parameters nor long/short signals, only using LongCondition() to test it. The screenshots are from the log generated by MT...
Hi, After last mt5 update I found a problem in backtester. Always when I set parameters in my EA and start backtesting all parameters come back to default ones. With new backtest I have to set up all parameters from the begining. Any idea how to solve it ? Is it a problem with new ver of mt5 or I...
Hi, The 'Signals' interface where I can enable my account to follow a signal is absent in Tools - Options. What can I do? Thanks
Hi, I sold my signal to a user today and it worked for about 30 minutes, and no more after. What it could be?
This problem or glitch has happen too many times in the past.  Targets hit with to profit given or close a trade manually with profit showing and no profit added to the account balance and the trade doesn't even show in the history.  This is just a demo account, but how can one trust the software...
Hello, I am new to mt. I installed mt5 and stared following a signal when I realised that I am using a demo account. So I connected mt5 with my markets.com and now I am not able to follow any signal I don't even see that option.  What to do?
I am getting the following error when trying to upload version 3.91 of my EA. Is this a bug or am I not setting the version correctly in my EA? Thanks
Hi, As the title says: if I buy a product from the Market and I have 3 metatrader instances installed on a computer and activate the product on each of the instances. Will it be counted as 1 activation (same computer)? Or it will be counted as 3 activations (3 different metatrader installations)?...
I'm trying to update my phone number. In order to do that it requests me to verify the change also to my  old phone number but I don't have access to that number anymore. I have already contacted support. I have opened a ticket and they closed the case with the advice to post to forum. Is there any...
Hello guys. I have the following configuration problem on my computers. In the strategy tester I load the predefined parameters that are in a ".set" file through the "Open" option. I click on the "Configuration" tab and if I click again on the "Input parameters" tab the values of each displayed...
Hi!  I was wondering if there's a way to iterate through inputs in a loop.  Example: for ( i = 0; i!=NumInputs; i++) { ... //Get input name, value } My goal is that even if I add or change an input in a new version of an EA, my reporting function with still report the values of all inputs without...