General - page 769

Do signal provider and subscriber's accounts have to be on the same server
hi for mq4 program : How do we learn the maximum number of orders? or How do we learn the maximum number of orders that can be opened? pls help me
is there a way to see the high and low of closed trades? like exporting trade history to excel with additionally highest and lowest price during trades? wasnt able to find any indicator or setting
hi guys i want to sell my ea but people can download a demo en thus they can see exactly how my ea works. it is very easy to copy it. how do i stop the visual in my ea. Greetings
Dear, I have a product EA that not work optimize in MQL5 cloud. Only work local Agent. Same setting why i select MQL5 cloud then only show all 0 profit but when i select Local Agent then it will work.  I don't know where the product it. My others EA working well only this product not work.  [...]
I have been trying to place a sell order through my EA and have run into several issues. Here is my current code, I get failed market sell 100.00 EURUSD sl: 1.12718 tp: 1.12743 [Invalid request] and retcode of 10013. I changed my volume to 1000 and then got an invalid volume error, so i changed to...
I have been using MetaTester 5 for two months and made some money (workstation with 40 agents). However since last Friday, I do not receive any new work to do. My initial guess was it had something to do with my profile (rating 173). But then I looked at the MQL5 statistics (https://cloud.mql5...
Question is above, This is my Plan: 1 : ->Signal 2 : opening a Position (remembering its SL Level) 3 : setting an opposite pending order with x2 the initial lot size and 10 pips TP and finally setting SL Below/Above your initial trade SL + 5 pips 4 : if your initial trade hit the TP (or...
Hi all! Guys, can someone help/suggest how to implement the following idea in MQL5 (I just got acquainted with Metatrader myself - I'm not writing any code yet). Code algorithm: 1) The time of closing of the last trade and the result of the trade are determined. 2) Determines the total result of the
Hi, normally, someone can get a handle of an (built-in-) indicator and add this indicator to chart via ChartIndicatorAdd(): int _handle = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, 20, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE);ChartIndicatorAdd(CHART_ID, SUB_WIN, _handle); Can this be done with my own indicator (not built-in)? An...
Hello, What is the best currency pair to trade grid?
When I try to upload an oroginal photography made with samsung s9 for the identity card, when submiting the files, it says that these are invalid files. Any idea? Im sure that the file accomplish all the requirements in the form for seller registration
  Python with mql  (5)
How do I integrate Python with mql
Hello world! I have my MQL-Developer Collegue here on Freelance. We want to sell (Market) the same product we developed together. Is it forbidden or? Thank you!
How do you read this word :  " GUI " ? /ˌdʒiːjuː'aɪ/   or   goo---ee
  Metatrader known bugs ...  (1135   1 2 3 4 5 ... 113 114)
This thread is opened as MrPip's idea ... I suggest the following : - if someone knows about some bug please report it in this thread - in the info report the build of the metatrader - int the info describe the nature of the bug - if it is possible (not necessary) post an example as simple as it can
Hello, with MT5, Build 2009 I cannot see orders and deals in the strategy tester (History tab). Deals are ok and visible: Orders are ok and visible, too: But no orders & deals :-( Matthias
Good Day Where can I get a Crypto Demo accont for MT5?
My indicator draws arrow only when the candle is closed(i.e after confirmation). Can anyone help me to draw arrow on the new bar instead closed bar. Please advise
Hello, I want to update my symbol list in my panel by drag and drop a symbol from the market watch. When drag and drop a symbol into my panel the current chart is closed and a new chart with the dropped symbol is loaded. Is it possible to prevent reloading the chart? Thanks
[Deleted]
I created this new account not long ago. Just after creating it, I received 3 messages from people that I would not like to reveal their identities. I would like to know how they do it. How they can know that there is new person registered on mql5. Please I need a constructive comments. Kind...
Hello everybody, I'm trying to make my EA capable of assigning to an opened order in loss its specific hedging order so to avoid randomly opened hedging orders.  To do that I was trying to create a blacklist, blacklist which I thought i could do by simply using the FileWrite() function. So I came up...
Hello Is there an automated way of getting an alert when a signal I copy does a trade. I know I can keep on looking at the screen of MT4, but I want it automated.  Thanks already for the help.
Everyone is complaining about this signal : [...] but why MQL5 is doing nothing about it. The losses do not appear on the history. That is a scam. How to report a such signal???? Kind Regards
hello, anyone know why my expert advisor in market downloaded into scriprt folder?it is expert advisor not script thank you
[Deleted]
In UpWork.com there is no test about mql4 coding. I want to know where to test my mql4 skill and certificate it.
maybe this indicator is  for mt5. I am not sure about that.. if anyone knows the name of the indicator please tell me. I would highly obliged for that. thanks in advance. please let me know which indicator is this.
Hey, I get a really annoying problem these days. After resetting my OS and installing Metrader 5, each time I want to run an EA in the Tester, I'm not able to change the input parameters . They are automatically reseted to the default parameters in the Sourcecode. It makes me crazy...!! Looking
Just updated an indicator (Advance Currency Strength) from version 4.7 to 4.8 and now I can't load it onto a chart. Please advise solution.
I was trying to add the same trading account as private signal into a new mql5 account which I have deleted from the previous mql5 account but system shown it has been used. Is this bug or restriction?