General - page 773

Hello. The signal coming through the MQL5 platform to my mt4 platform has been incorrect for one of the signal providers I subscribe to. The signal has opened positions when the signal provider didn't trade and has also closed out positions when he didn't close any out. I have exchanged personal...
i can't upload file when registration on seller. always appear not valid. how to solve this ? i was upload a photo with resolution 2600 pixel up.
I recently installed the client today and it appears to be working (says connected and shows all 8 agents on the website), however it has 0 passes and no time working, also the in/out are all at 2kb-150kb and not moving . Is this an issue or does it just take awhile to actually do anything
I was charged swap of 17.26 USD for a 0.49Lot EURUSD Buy due to day cross over. Is this a fair charge or I should discuss with the tickmill executive.
  QuadHedge cacus' way.  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
[Deleted]
  does the proxy server certificate have to be filled for the form to connect the terminal ?
i have found it very slowly in backtest my EA.Do anyone know how to increase it?
Hi, I have encountered a malfunction on the app with Ger30 (DAX) due to the fact that the marketable quantity with my multiple brokers are 0.25 while the amount app settable are multiples of 0.2 and this enables the operation only with volumes expressed by integers, then 1, 2, 3 etc. Best regards....
  Open interest  (11   1 2)
Hello, How can I download  (or where can I find it) Open interest indicator, please? Thank you in advance. Daniel
What kind of trading is good? I am searching a good system that working good. I have been used thousand's of indicator hundred of expert adviser still searching! Something always happening so what's your idea? 
  Chart lines  (2)
Who can assist me with "last line" or bid/ask .... lines on my charts please. I need to know how I can make them ticker because you can't see them on the chart. Also the colour, which might help. It isn't because I want it to look pretty; I need to be able to see it more clearly. I have change...
And if possible, why can't I find it?) or can a successful over the distance scalping signal only be on manual control
Dear Mql5, I have an account at FXOpen broker. I would like to follow this signal: <Deleted> Can I do it via the Webterminal MetaTrader 4 on you website? If yes, please describe the settings and steps to set the signal. Thank you for your reply! BR, János
Hi there. I stumbled across your a 2018 on how to add an indicator to a chart in MT4 using a ChartCustomIndicator() function.  I have a problem because I want to add 2 indicators using this routine, but for some reason, I can only manage to add the first 1 and the second returns file cannot be found...
to whom it may concern, I have been trying to use pairs on the chart  view but always written updates. this started last week and I have try to uninstall and installed again all the same on mt4. and is giving me an headache not trade since then being that I have conversant with your chart. David....
  Forced array clearing in MT5?  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I've never seriously worked with MT5, and now I'm transferring a huge project to it at once. Naturally, there are difficulties, one of which is constantly going outside the array. MT4 didn't have such a problem, as it turns out, also because arrays didn't need to be purposely cleared after the
Hi there, I'm new to VPS, and I'm recently trying a free plan on my demo account thing is I've opened 36 charts on my client, and each has one EA attached and automated run However, after migration is processed, and I look at the VPS log only first 16 charts of them loaded successfully on VPS... Has...
Hi everyone, I want to use the MT4 Android app for pushing notifications of trading signals. But I'm also receiving push notifications for "Articles" and "Community" news. See screenshot attached. Does anyone know how can I disable those? 
Hello, I have rented both a VPS from MQL5 and a signal. I did migrate signal to the VPS server. However, the server does not copy the signal. Server ID is: London 09: 6021079 I need it to be working asap. Thanks
Can someone help me with this, no response from the service desk. Pls check attachments. Hello, I have problems with my VPS : MQL5 London 9 : 6019166. The trades of the signal provider are copied trough my local platform but not though the VPS. Here are my results, pls check. Microsoft Windows...
I talked to over 40 brokers about this possibility, everyone said that it is not possible. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE LIDS FROM utm_campaign=campaign_name.
Looking for members from Mzansi, Please drop comments
I applied an EA to a chart. Later I removed it, and closed the chart, and restarted MT5. Now, whenever I start MT5 and open a new chart window, the EA runs! Have I somehow managed to set it to run on each new window? How do I undo this
The market was not closed but MQL5 fail to open and close due to the market is close... How to fix this issue?
I just observed that MT5 is not calculating correctly the total commission paid.
Hello, I am paying a virtual hosting in MT5 and still do not understand very well some things, I would like to know if there is some support email address, etc where I could ask to some personnel. Thanks in advance, regards.
Hello everyone, I'm trying to move my rented MQL5 VPS Hosting from a MT4 account to a MT5 account, however every time I put in the details to my MT5 account in order for the VPS to switch to it, I get an error message stating "Error saving data". Anybody have any ideas as to what is wrong and what I...
I'm trying to host a VPS, but MT5 returns the following error: The journal says: It's strange because i was able to host a VPS on this same server in the previous month. Please, someone could help me? Mateus Nascimento
When I check the trading history of my sugnal I notice that the volumes for the trades made by the signal I copy are not the same as in my MT4 account even the leverage is the same in my account as the one of the signal? The only difference I see between the signal and me is that the my equity is