General - page 770

Hi, After last mt5 update I found a problem in backtester. Always when I set parameters in my EA and start backtesting all parameters come back to default ones. With new backtest I have to set up all parameters from the begining. Any idea how to solve it ? Is it a problem with new ver of mt5 or I...
Hi, The 'Signals' interface where I can enable my account to follow a signal is absent in Tools - Options. What can I do? Thanks
Hi, I sold my signal to a user today and it worked for about 30 minutes, and no more after. What it could be?
This problem or glitch has happen too many times in the past.  Targets hit with to profit given or close a trade manually with profit showing and no profit added to the account balance and the trade doesn't even show in the history.  This is just a demo account, but how can one trust the software...
Hello, I am new to mt. I installed mt5 and stared following a signal when I realised that I am using a demo account. So I connected mt5 with my markets.com and now I am not able to follow any signal I don't even see that option.  What to do?
I am getting the following error when trying to upload version 3.91 of my EA. Is this a bug or am I not setting the version correctly in my EA? Thanks
Hi, As the title says: if I buy a product from the Market and I have 3 metatrader instances installed on a computer and activate the product on each of the instances. Will it be counted as 1 activation (same computer)? Or it will be counted as 3 activations (3 different metatrader installations)?...
I'm trying to update my phone number. In order to do that it requests me to verify the change also to my  old phone number but I don't have access to that number anymore. I have already contacted support. I have opened a ticket and they closed the case with the advice to post to forum. Is there any...
Hello guys. I have the following configuration problem on my computers. In the strategy tester I load the predefined parameters that are in a ".set" file through the "Open" option. I click on the "Configuration" tab and if I click again on the "Input parameters" tab the values of each displayed...
Hi!  I was wondering if there's a way to iterate through inputs in a loop.  Example: for ( i = 0; i!=NumInputs; i++) { ... //Get input name, value } My goal is that even if I add or change an input in a new version of an EA, my reporting function with still report the values of all inputs without...
  METAEDITOR BUG  (2)
This code crashes metaeditor. I know it's because of recursion, however, it should not crash the entire program.  #include <arrays/arrayobj.mqh>typedef bool (*ArrayFilterFunc) (CObject*);template <typename T>class objvector : public CArrayObj {protected:   static objvector<objvector<T>*>...
Hello, is there a way to delete unpublished code from the codebase? My first attempt to submit my code failed. When I started over the next day I didn't find the my own section at first and therefore I submit my code again. Thanks in advance! PS: The code is written in MQL4, but since the issue is...
  Dema Lines  (11   1 2)
Hi, I tried to plot three lines, Dema 4 (period =4), Dema 12 (period=12), Wma150 (weighted ,period=150) butit only plot the weighted moving avrage with period 150. Kindly //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| DEMA_RLH | //| Copyright © 2006
Good morning to to all , there is a probleme with buid version on the download page there is the buid 2007 when we download and install the file then than in metrader 5 when we click on tools metatester agent its build 2009 can you put the build 2009 in the download page thank you maybe that resolve...
What I really miss in mql5 editor is the possibility to collapse all levels of functions. Example: -void OnDeinit(const int reason)  {   Print("DeInit called");   Print(__FUNCTION__," Deinitialization reason code = ",reason);  }becoming+void OnDeinit(const int reason)
Hello, I'm uploading an EA and I need to add a very long description in order to make my customer conscious of all EA functions and input variables. I need to write more than 3600 characters because it is very difficult to write all what I need in that limit. What can I do? Thanks!!
  Markov Model  (5)
how good is markov with forex ?
Brand new to the platform, and I have a bunch of questions. First of all, I've attached an image. What is this? It looks like buy/sell limits are on the screen from an EA that was running, although I dropped a script to close all orders. The orders appeared again on one demo account (after they all...
after a windows update, my indicators mql5 don't work. The others indicators work well.I have reinstall MT4 but the indicators don't work. I dont know that i can do.
Dear MQL5! is that possible to to create new drawing tool like attached pictures? I named those as 'Cross Line' and 'Cross Trend Line'. It will be wonderful tools. Cross Trend Line with below options: Angle, Ray Right, Left, Up, Down thanks in advance Cross Line Cross Trend Line
Phone I have Samsung Galaxy Note 9, on android 9, problem with notifications, when screen is active and 5 minutes after turning off, notifications come instantly, then with a delay of about 5 minutes. Tried with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 apps, no difference. I thought that the problem is with
MQL5 Service Desk does not care about the many buyers who spend 1000's of dollars on MQL5. When you request your money back or complain, Service Desk tells you to read the rules without any care or investigation. Example, Cortex EA disappeared without a trace, and I still have many activations left
Hello, i don't know if this is the correct section of the forum, but i could not find a better one. I have this problem where the MetaTester 5 installation simply disappears from my system. I could not yet figure out why and when this happens. Today its fully functional and tomorrow its just gone,...
Hello, it seems to me, that if there is a change in the display of the time column of orders and deals in the newest Metatrader Version build 2006. As you can see here I sent a pending order at 2018.11.30 00:00:02:   So far so good.  The order has been triggered and the belonging deal has been...
Hey, I’ve just started looking into Binary trading. I know there are a bunch of different websites like Banc de Binary, Whichway.com and anyoption.com. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a reputable online broker/site? Looking at other threads and different forums - it all kinda seems...
Hello, is there any way to display the Webtrader on a website for mobile responsive? When i use an iframe it displays correctly on a normal desktop, but when i use it on my smartphone its not useable because its not optimised for mobile, but when i use it here on mql5.com it is mobile responsive. Is...
Close all sell orders, or buy orders from a currency pair. It still closes all orders. Please help me, my English is not good. Thank You! #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;//--- Position propertiesvoid CloseAllPositions(){for(int i=PositionsTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){if(PositionSelect(_Symbol)){int...
Dear All Please instruction to me for signal setting of investment 500$,1000$,10000$. depend on provider? Thanks
hi to who can help, I've just started a demo mode and I clearly just hit my target price and my target profit but the trade didn't become live for some reason ? anybody know any reason why ?
  Hedging  (7)
hedging in Forex trading is illegal in the US. the acts of buying and selling the same currency pair at the same or different prices are illegal. and that is what most signal providers do. as a US resident, I'm having trouble copying anybody. is anyone here from the US and does copying, please help....