General - page 771

Hello, it seems to me, that if there is a change in the display of the time column of orders and deals in the newest Metatrader Version build 2006. As you can see here I sent a pending order at 2018.11.30 00:00:02:   So far so good.  The order has been triggered and the belonging deal has been...
Hey, I’ve just started looking into Binary trading. I know there are a bunch of different websites like Banc de Binary, Whichway.com and anyoption.com. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a reputable online broker/site? Looking at other threads and different forums - it all kinda seems...
Hello, is there any way to display the Webtrader on a website for mobile responsive? When i use an iframe it displays correctly on a normal desktop, but when i use it on my smartphone its not useable because its not optimised for mobile, but when i use it here on mql5.com it is mobile responsive. Is...
Close all sell orders, or buy orders from a currency pair. It still closes all orders. Please help me, my English is not good. Thank You! #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;//--- Position propertiesvoid CloseAllPositions(){for(int i=PositionsTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){if(PositionSelect(_Symbol)){int...
Dear All Please instruction to me for signal setting of investment 500$,1000$,10000$. depend on provider? Thanks
hi to who can help, I've just started a demo mode and I clearly just hit my target price and my target profit but the trade didn't become live for some reason ? anybody know any reason why ?
  Hedging  (7)
hedging in Forex trading is illegal in the US. the acts of buying and selling the same currency pair at the same or different prices are illegal. and that is what most signal providers do. as a US resident, I'm having trouble copying anybody. is anyone here from the US and does copying, please help....
Everytime I select the variables to be optimized, then switch over to the tester, then back to the variable selection page. The green check marks disappear. Never had this issue before??? Any ideas on what is causing this ? Thank you
Hello, I would like to delete an indicator from an Expert Advisor. I can do it from an script but not from an EA. Below you have two codes, an script and an EA. Basically they have the same code, but for some reason the script does it but the EA doesn't. Retrieving the indicator name also fails...
Last week I switched on push notifications to my i-phone. I found them irritating so I switched them off and deleted the Metaquotes ID from Tools Options Notifications. I then closed the MT4 program and restarted it.  The push notifications are still cumming. What can I do to turn them off.
Hello Blueberry customer support.  I have a couple of questions regarding the behavior of currency pair prices following the posting of a buy or sell trade. 1.  Following the posting of a currency pair buy or sell trade, nine times out of ten, the price of the pair starts consolidating before...
I would like to turn off the notifications for private messages on my MT4 ios App. How can I do so? This is turned off in my MQL5 settings on the browser. Do I have to choose something similar on the app? Thanks for your help already in advance! Rixxx
Hello everybody, Is there a possibility for the signal provider to hide its trading method on subscribers so that its method does not appear on any subscriber's chart?? Wait for the answer from moderators and any member here has correct information. Thank you in advance
Hi all, ha yeah one more new coders.. (code it at bottom) What was mt4 expecting on 145? Why is 104 unbalanced. I thought I did defind GetTotalProfits on line 72. I thought I did defind CloseAllTrades on line 72. Thanks for the help! #property strictstring BotName = "JHB Robot";int Magic =...
hi guys, i need your help to code an indicator. kindly help
Suppose I were to create a simple EA that does only the following: 1. Displays a button on chart. 2. When button is pressed, opens an order on current Symbol. -- Such an EA makes no trade without human intervention. -- Such an EA has no iCustom function as it does not read any Indicator signal....
  Need an indicator for MT5  (115   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
HI, I need an indicator for metatrader 5 like gp_clock in metatrader4 which shows the remaining time to close the current candle which is related to the current time frame. For example,if you are in 60 min then it shows something like 20 min to close this candle . Thanks
Hi, I'm trying to get values from the indicator that I have attached calculates pivot points with Fibonacci formula.The indicator receives in input following parameters: enum enTimeFrames   {    tf_cu  = PERIOD_CURRENT, // Current time frame    tf_m1  = PERIOD_M1,      // 1 minute    tf_m2  =...
  Demo download  (7)
hi..how to set EA/indicator available for demo download?is it automatically by system or we have to it manually?
Good morning  i need some assistance when registering my seller account  all information and documents are provided when i click to go to the next step it doesnt allow me to and it says couldnt save data  please help  Thanks  Warm regards 
I just download the last version of MT5 and preformed a fresh install I have a few problems with the tester. The demo account is 10.000  if you look at the screenshot you will notice in the red square  how can I have profit of 2788 and a results of 57161 ? I should have a profit of 47161, the pass...
  Mql5 password  (3)
How to reset mql5 password if forgotten ?
How to edit signal description
Hello Community, I would like to add a buy condition to my Trend following EA, that would be executed by ticks on the EUR/USD chart , but ONLY if the iMA() of some other symbol meets my requirements. I know that iMA() can take whatever symbol you specify for it and that I should run the EA on the
Supposedly I have my hands set on manual forex trading. All I can get more in this field is experience, and i want to learn more so should I -       1. Learn about EA programming and automation in trading                                    OR       2. Learn to scout stocks (I hope u all get what i...
Hello Coders, I need something coded, 20ema red line cross 50 ema blue line cross when they re cross close position, 1% risk, let me know if anyone can do this thanks, CharlieFX
after i opened 28 charts i had to enable live trading at each one of them one by one by hand. is there a faster way around this? can't find anything in the web. thanks
Hello dear mql5 community. I try to report technical issue happend in my account. issue 1 : Yellow packet always exist and when i click on it always will go to one of my projects . so i cant see my all new messages. issue 2 : one of my project has canceld still exist in progress job page. is it
What ways i can stop super big drawdowns or mitigate losses on my breakout  systems. I have automated a breakout system using the last low for long entries SL and last high for short entries SL but their are fakeouts at times and Im not sure how or if i can stop this. 
Hi, I want to backtest a system with manual set trades. I want to simulation equity usage. Is this possible in MT4 or is there an excel file (maybe with macro) which can do this? Thanks Sven