General - page 761

Hi friends, I have this code:  //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                           Dd.mq5 |//|                                                  ParsinaTejaratt |//|                                              http://www...
Hi all, Does anybody use/have a shi-channel or a trendline indicator which can draw channels/trendlines in a subwindow. For example, I have an RSI candle chart in subwindow 1 and would like to have an indicator which would draw automatically trendlines on the RSI. I tried to make the existing...
hi, i need to get data from metastock to metatrader 4 or 5 and it should be EOD data and Live Dta how i can make it thank you
I wrote a script in MQL5, and I cannot stop/Unload it from the chart, in MT5 Client Terminal. In MT4, I remember there was an option called " remove script", on right clicking the chart. Could not find any such option in MT5. Please help
I don't why my balance hide %growth for Feb and Mar [...]
What's the legality of using Mt4 free indicators in an ea and then selling the ea? Is it legal to do so? 
Hi everybody, Does anybody knows is there any program to make available trading easy with a lot of accounts from different brokers iof of opening platform for each broker?    
Hello fellas, please help me to solve my problem with my newly made signal on mql5, there is stated that " Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password." anyone thanks for the help
Hello guys, anyone know why signal reset to 1%? until yesterday, my signal's growth +-850% and today i noticed it reset to 1%
  OP_BUY
So I have a line of code in mql4. It looks like this: int ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1.0,Ask,3,0,0,"expert comment",255,0,CLR_NONE); does anyone know how to rewrite this line in mql5?
Please help me on this topic . My profits  earned in  before 5 months have become deposited money  therefor my grow percent reduce .This happens in the latest day of month and the trading records will be deleted from the history. <Deleted>  how can i solve this problem?
Dear sir, If my signal provider has a standard account (1 lot = 100,000 units) but I am using a micro account (1 lot = 1000 units) then how the trades will be created on my account? will the trades will be created according to standard lots or according to micro lots? Regards
I tried installing metaTESTER in a windows 7 virtualbox vdi, but while it did install it didn't seem to do anything.  I'm not convinced that the networking component was set up right.  But it could be nobody wanted to use my resources.  In the services tab, the cloud column contains 'disconnected.'...
Hi. So i hired some guy to make me some indicator. He made it but then i want to have scanner (look title). He says he can do it for multi time frame, but to add also multi pairs, thats impossible. Do you have any idea, any advice for him (me), what should he do? I am sure he would understand, maybe...
On my signal it is stated that it is public and available , but its not displayed on public section and has no rating, anyone knows what could be the problem? Running for 4 weeks and all seems fine. 
Hello Is there a way to duplicate/multiply/copy or increase the lot size of an order I get from a signal I follow. I use a vps ,hired from mql for 10$, because I don't want to keep my laptop running all the time. But some signals I want to follow are in my opinion very good, but the profit is to low...
hello, I recently subscribed to a trading signals on MT5 , and i want to know how I can increase lot size or duplicate orders !! Thanks for the help
Hello! I was wondering if it's possible to use multiple signals on 1 account? Like 1 VPS and 3 signals in the same account
Hi , I sometimes met a problem that my mt5 lost account info and history data for symbols, but ea and tester set files is still there. The mt5 build is 2007 and OS is windows 10 with latest update. And my another PC with AMD 2970x CPU and windows 10, I could not change my tester's setting for each...
I don't care. Just show me the results, No, there no enough good articles and products available, No, there are some good articles but it's insufficient, Yes, though it could be improved, Yes, all what is needed is available.
  VPS  (2)
Dear Sirs,  I tried to run one EA in the VPS (Webzilla Frankfurt) that need to call some DLL but the VPS doesn´t allow (see picture ) How can we run this EA in the VPS ?
Hi How many of you think forex trading is consider gambling or not gambling? If pro traders know they will profit or but expected a loss on a trade is it gambling? If newbies just wants profit and actually profited it is luck? What are your definition on forex trading and would you consider yourself
1. Safety first : Prioritize on low drawdown and don't care how much profit, 2. Profit first: Prioritize high profit and don't care how high drawdown <-- gambler :), 3. Low drawdown and high profit <-- in fact this is NOT possible for longer term, 4. Balanced between low drawdown and reasonable...
Hello Traders.... I use MT4 with two indicators on my charts. Donchian Channel and Linear Regression. I am wondering if there is anyone who is able to code for me and alert that gets triggered when the upper Donchian channel line crosses above the upper Linear Regression channel and also when the...
I read in one of the forum posts somewhere that people were having trouble with the "stop if equity less than" feature where it would disconnect the account from the signal, but not close-out all the open trades. This post was back in 2014 though so I'm imagining it has been fixed since then. I was...
I'm looking for a way to set terminal history to "all time" in MT5. In MT4 this can be done like this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/138127#comment_3497453 In MT5 it's not working - I understand that due to a different value that has to be passed to PostMessageA. Since I cannot find it I decided to...
#include <MovingAverages.mqh>#property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property indicator_plots   1#property indicator_type1   DRAW_LINE#property indicator_color1  Blue#property indicator_label1  "Diference"//--- global variablesint...
how to i add BTC/USD currency pair on MT5, thanks. Sherif
When the back tester stops the csv has nothing void OnTick () { int MyExternalFile = FileOpen ( "tate.csv" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV ); FileWrite (MyExternalFile, NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ), 1 ); FileFlush (MyExternalFile);
I'm using Grid EA and I know that if you can't control the number of orders, the account will be very dangerous. EA will place a series of orders when the market is volatile and this can creat a big profit as well as big loss.