General - page 763

Hello guys, Why my IC Markets mini terminal can not display , by the way this problem occures on my VPS server , but display alright on my local PC.
  problem in srategy tester  (13   1 2)
Hello Backtest tab in "strategy tester" , doesn't show any thing after testing strategy. How can i fixed it?
I am unable to add mail notifications , i am using gmail , indicators have mobile notification alerts, but i am unable to do settings for that can anybody help
Hi all, I am thinking of becoming a signal provider but i don't tend to trade on my PC, it will be on the mt4 phone app. Will subscribers still be able to copy my trades or does it have to be done on a PC
Can someone help. I cannot log into the apps. authorization on MetaQuotes-BSE failed (Invalid account)
Hello I forgot my MT5 real Account Password. Does anybody know how to reset MT5 Real Account Password? Thank You
Hi I want to use VPS but can not to create account either here on site and also on MT4 https://snag.gy/eQE8jM.jpg I checked many email adresses, login is also available, pleasse help
Can anyone help me with an EA or Script that switches the Auto Trading OFF when the current loss on the account reaches a certain percentage of the balance, or if Margin Level reaches a certain number? I would appreciate any info please. Thanx
Hey, My question above is more about your personal experiences on qualitative entrys, than about things we all can read online. I'd love to hear about your ideas & (even better) experiences on this topic. Thank you
It should be apparent but dont be surprized if its not.... The single biggest thing any trader can do to improve their trading is to use a lot size they are comfortable with. Meaning using a size that they are not stressed about, another way of saying this is, use a lot size where your stop loss in...
Hi All, After succesfilly synchronizing my MT4, indicators and experts to my VPS on MQL5.com...:    - Would the expert pauses if I paused the AutoTrade in my PC?, without a re-synchronization?    - Would the expert paused on the server if I canceled the VPS temporarily?    - Can I sync two live...
Hi All, I want to create an EA which have all access of the data from the indicators and use the strategy of BO.  Code: void OnTick()   {       string signal = "";              double RSIValue = iRSI(_Symbol, _Period,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);              if(RSIValue<30)       {          signal = "buy";...
Is it possible to avoid price gaps with mql code? 
  Terminal Errors  (5)
What kind of error is this? Does anyone have any experience with errors like this? 
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I hope the MQL5 staff can check and maybe correct this. When viewing this website on an Android phone, for the lasst 3 days, I've seen that when I select to view MT5 expert advisors or MT4 expert advisors, the website shows experts and indicators. This only happens on Android
I have a simple EA that closes a trade at the start of a new bar & then opens a new one. It works fine in Strategy Tester on all timeframes except Monthly (it takes no trades at all). Apparently, it changes Start Time to the current date which seems to explain why it doesn't take trades. Why does it...
  shaikhzaid ali  (1)
i need help i csnt open mi acaunt
Hello, I would like to implement a command in parameters to choose the direction of trading : Buy or Sell. Like in the example attached. What type of variable is it ? Bool ? I'm a real beginner in coding. Thanks for your help. Thierry
hello same Have rent 2 software but cant downloaded.. Payment is done conrad666
Just recently when running some backtests on MT5, each test is taking up 20+ gigs of storage space on my SSD. I found that this is because of the Log file that is created in the Testing folder during the test. If I want to run another test I have to close MT5, delete that log file to free up enough...
Hi, when I tried getting the last price deal using the codes below, the information that I get from SYMBOL_LAST and SYMBOL_BID are just the same and it never changed. They are supposed to be different because when someone short the market, the SYMBOL_LAST should show me the ASK price and not the BID...
Hello, I just bought an indicator, it works great on one of my computer but not on the other (same MT4 build: 840) same everything (broker, install, etc) just on one of them I don't have signal tab nor market tab. What does mql5 requierd to work ?? Because clearly one of my computer is missing...
The MetaTrader 5 platform now supports the Skrill payment system, which allows making online transaction in over 40 currencies by simply specifying an email address. Skrill is the eighth payment method featured in the popular trading platform. MetaTrader 5 also supports Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay...
Here is a challenge for all you IT experts:- Of about 70 of my market items (indys & eas), about 10 attach to my charts ONLY if terminal.exe was started as Administrator. And vice versa, if NOT started with Admin rights, the 60 work, but the 10 don't attach... so they will all attach, but I need to...
It is my fervent opinion that the best way for traders to trade is to fix their mindset on the pips rather than on the dollar sign. I can offer many reason why this is so but to keep it simple the dollars are behind the pips. So if you practice and focus on gathering pips you will suddenly realize...
As from title, which market in forex is the most lively, or we can say has the fastest movement. To me it seems to be GBPUSD...is there an article or a research about that? Thank you.
Hey guys. Im using the ATR indicator to set my stop loss. in order to backtest I need two lines on the chart the ATR(14) distance and 1.5 x ATR(14) distance from the candle close.  I've search everywhere but can't find a indicator that does the trick. tried different atr channels and keltner channel...
Hello All, I registered to MQL5.com VPS and synchronized my MT4 with the Expert, then I exited the MT4. Conditions were met by the expert but no trades triggered by the VPS, whereas my other account with another broker attached with the same EA has triggered a trade locally in my PC. Any clue please...
Hi Members Of MQL5, I have a question please. Who do I contact if I see one of my charts displaying information is incorrect? I mean like the "Balance" A while back I am sure you used "Service Desk", but that is for money issues for "Signals" now I believe.  Many thanks for any assistance given and...
How long should this last? Will this fix itself over time or does the mql5 ranking system just hate fast growing signals altogether? Low drawdown, low max deposit load, average losses are smal, position hold times aren't short... I can't work out what else the problem could be except growth? I can...