General - page 1323

We have recently announced that MQL5 Reference became available in Italian. With seven other languages already available, Portuguese has become the eighth language in which the information in MQL5 Reference is provided. The MetaTrader 5 trading platform is used by traders all over the world and...
The EuroStoxx50 (Europe's Dow) is down 3.3% on the week - it's 2nd worst week in 11 months. Yesterday's dramatic EUR weakness against the USD extended today back below 1.32 (EURUSD's worst week in the last 8) but today that weakness spread into peripheral bonds and stocks as it would appear anxiety...
Does exists this kind of bands that contract when price is trending and expands when ranging? Thanks in advance.
I am just curious to know that do you think that Forex will end or die someday? What is your opinion?
  Interesting Video August 2013  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
This is a branch on the most interesting videos about Forex and financial markets. Video's on trading and trading lessons are welcome. Video thread for April here , , the branch for May is here, , June's here , July here . Please - no off-topic, just the good stuff. All comments without video will
how toconvert hcc data to hst? Is it available?Anyone can tell me ?
Hi, I've historical data of various securities that I'd like to use with mt5. the format is the following: "Date","Time","O","H","L","C","U","D" 10/17/1996,1333,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,0,0 10/17/1996,1333,1.5854,1.5854,1.5854,1.5854,0,0 10/17/1996,1334,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,1.5852,0,0
U.S. banks reported record net income of $42.2 billion for the second quarter on broad gains from trading revenue, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said. Banks’ earnings for the three months ending June 30 marked a second consecutive record quarter, the FDIC said today in its Quarterly Banking...
If want to start learning on to trade some trade stocks, currencies and commodities check out this new Finance RPG game where there are over $150 in contest prizes to the best traders every month. Even if you never traded before you have nothing to lose and if you end up being good at it you can...
When you try to select a developer as the implementer, a 404 page appears
Greece should never have been allowed to join the euro, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said, as she tries to lay the blame for the eurozone's debt crisis at the door of her political opponents. Campaigning for re-election next month, Germany's center-right leader said her Social Democrat...
My signals are private, because i am testting first, my signals dont show to me any information, but both are connected correctly can help me? tks https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/12988
Following the Russian and English versions of the MQL5.community website, we are now launching the Chinese version. Seeing the great importance of the Chinese market, this is a well-timed step - Chinese users of MQL5.com should feel comfortable using the website. The language barrier is no longer...
We are glad to inform you that MQL5.com Signals now feature News made as a timeline concerning the operation of each definite signal. The timeline can be found on the web page dedicated to the appropriate signal right under its description. Thus, signals providers now have a convenient tool allowing...
The entries in your profile now can be assigned to a particular date. Moreover, you can set not only the past and present but also the future time. Just select a necessary date when writing a new message and it will appear in your friends' feeds at a set time. Thus, you can create your own event...
What are your company provide services for forex trading platform metatrader? When you try to look on the internet foreign company, they provide services and Russian. I'm looking for those companies that are not in Russia
I am looking for MT4 or MT5 terminal API. Some suggestions? Now I am using MT4API from site www.mt4api.net, but trail period expired. I am also interested in MT5 API. If you know some ready solutions please let me know.
The global economy could be in the early stages of another crisis. Once again, the US Federal Reserve is in the eye of the storm. As the Fed attempts to exit from so-called quantitative easing (QE) – its unprecedented policy of massive purchases of long-term assets – many high-flying emerging...
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator crossed historical price for primary bearish on D1 timeframe. So, we are having the bearish for NZDUSD. There is ranging bearish on H4 timeframe and flat on H1. If the price will cross 0.7804 support level on close D1 bar and especially 0.7760 on H4 so we...
USDCAD: With USDCAD reluctant to weaken further following its Friday negative candle formation, the risk is for it to recapture the 1.0567 level. Resistance resides at the 1.0600 level, its psycho level with a breach of here opening the door for more gains towards the 1.0600 level followed by the 1...
  XAGUSD costs  (6)
Hello, i tried to calculate costs in account currency for a XAGUSD move. My formula for this points * volume * point_value points is the number of basis points of this price move. The move was from 22.68 to 20.06. As a point is 0.01, resulting points = -262. The volume was 0.03. Now, the...
The strategy Jupiter, with the currency couple AUD/CAD is one of the best strategies of Thirdbrainfx. This is very profitable strategy, also very stable in a long term period. The results which I will present now are for the last 24 months and also for the last 30 days of the performance of this...
EURJPY- With the cross bullish and closing higher the past week, we expect more gains to follow in the new week. Despite its present price hesitation, the above view remains intact. Resistance resides at the 132.74 level where a break will aim at the 133.81 level. Above here will pave the way for a...
hello folks, how do I change my email address on my profile here on: http://www.mql5.com? thanks, Cyberglassed.
[Deleted]
Financial operations are blocked - This message comes at top of my profile
This is real situation that I encounter, equity > deposite, floating profit > 0, free margin is far greater than 0, but the Balance is going down and maybe will hit zero soon. Then, what will happen ?
Please help i tried to add an alert to my code and its just flooding me!, can someone please help me with that please! i need it so badly...! big big thanks for the helpers! #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_minimum 0 #property indicator_maximum 100 #property indicator_buffers...
iOS Android OS Symbian OS BlackBerry OS Windows Phone Windows Mobile Bada OS
Remember when Obama said it is impossible for the NSA to spy to American citizens? Well, at least one guy didn't get the memo. As AP reports, two U.S. officials said one analyst was disciplined in years past for using NSA resources to track a former spouse. The officials spoke on condition of...
[Deleted]
Hi, i desire change my actul login for a new name login, its possible? tks