General - page 1321

Journal  (2)
Hello, Please I want to know if the Journal is saved automatically and if so were it is. Thanks in advance!
  Eur gbp  (1)
We can see an ab=cd harmonic pattern in the H4 TF. We’ll be having a bullish expectation if the condition favors towards bulls side Forex Market Technical Analysis and Insight
Is it normal for my EA not to perform well on other pairs? Currently it does well on EURUSD. From your experience, which other pairs should go well?
  Usd cycles  (10)
I have found cycles technique to be the most efficient for me. At the moment cycles are telling me that the dollar should plunge into a major low in half 2014. What do you think about this prediction? Is anybody else trading with cycles? Thanks, Vladimir
Caffe Machiatto System Caffè macchiato Introduction This is a trading journal on my caffe macchiato trading system. The system trades all currencies. Objective The objective is a reasonable 5% gain monthly but much more is possible. Thread Rules Just be respectful of each other. I m not teaching the...
Bonjour, Je viens de participer ce site. Enchante! Si vous voulez faire comme un de mes amis. Venez nombreux!
Hello everybody, I need help on how to generate uniformly distributed random numbers in MQL5. I know that for MQL4 there exists a function mathinrangerandom that does this job, is there anythig equivalent for MQL5?
-Corporate bankruptcies among firms with liabilities of at least 10 million yen fell 15% on the year to 819 in August, for the 10th straight month of year-on-year decline, and the smallest number for a single month since March 1991, when it logged 772, according to the data released Monday by Tokyo...
What about metaquotes updating the mql5 terminal so that we can detach charts for working with multiple monitors? It can't be hard to do, and it would make a big difference, the world of difference actually. The way things stand, its just annoying having to click through charts, move things around,...
The 2013 German federal elections may bring about pretty complicated results. With Merkel's junior coalition partner's (FDP) support dropping below the mandated 5% to enter parliament (according to polls), as Deutsche Bank notes, there is no point in working through the numerous possible...
Introducing Freevestor, a brokerage and trading challenge that will be the first of its kind. NO other brokerage or virtual trading game has ever replicated the virtual trading model that Freevestor has engineered. The Trading Contests of the past have failed traders and brokers for a multitude of...
Battle-weary policy makers do not want to believe that an emerging market crisis is possible. But there are striking resemblances now to the economic troubles these countries suffered in the 1990s. Then, loose monetary policies pursued by the Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan brought large...
One that uses pending orders One that uses market orders
VSA is power indicator of volume.but it base on mt4,who can translate VSA indicator from mq4 to mq5?3ks
Two months ago, when we reported that the NSA has successfully inserted illegal access protocols into the Android OS, thus granting it back door access into nearly three quarters of all cell phones, the news was met with skepticism and resistance: how could an open-sourced architecture be so frail...
Chinkou Span line of Ichimoku indicator is crossing historical price from above to below on open bar trying to break 1.3219 support level for posstble correction within primary bullish. If the price will cross 1.3219 and especially 1.3175 support levels so we may have good correction. If the price...
G20 members say they expect to begin automatically sharing tax information by the end of 2015. The system of information sharing forms part of plans to tackle global tax evasion. In a communique published on Friday, G20 leaders said they would take steps to close loopholes that allow legal tax...
Hey, can anyone point me to a good resource (preferably for mt4) that will display depth of market or order book detail? Also called DOM, pepperstone gives some limited DOM info, but would like to find some kind of mt4 indicator or even a stand alone service. Thanks!
[Deleted]
New to the world of Metatrader and do not have a good understanding of the power of capabilities of MQL. Is MQL capable of calculating a value using a semi complex mathematical formula or an equation that needs to calculate variables? Thanks for your advice
Yes, please make MQL Cloud free, it will help me. No. I don't mind paying a small fee for using MQL5 Cloud.
How do you know the August jobs report was pretty bad? When the best thing you can say is that it might have met Wall Street expectations if not for a temporary shutdown in the port industry last month. (The motion picture and sound recording industry lost 22,000 jobs in August, according to the BLS...
Honestly, I don't think so that the war is going to begin. All the people and support are going against the WAR. We know that how much can destroy in a war, How many people will be no more! And what will be about Childs, Women's and the innocent people who are not involved with the happen....
US Unemployment Claims, Retail sales, PPI and Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment are the highlights of this week. Check out these events and more, on our weekly outlook. Last week, US Non-Farm Payrolls disappointed with only 169K as employers hired fewer workers than expected in August. The unemployment...
While the world was glued to the developments in the Mediterranean in the past week, Poland took a page straight out of Rahm Emanuel's playbook and in order to not let a crisis go to waste, announced quietly that it would transfer to the state - i.e., confiscate - the bulk of assets owned by the...
I would like to download BOJ's historical yield data. Can someone please point me in the right direction?... BOJ's website seems to have only discount rate data...
how i can get a information very high speed quality from csv file that include the time,open,high,low,close,volume ?
A thread dedicated to all future tips, techniques, references, advices, rules to convert metatrader 4 code to a "new" metatrader 4 It will be used as issues happen and become actual ______________________ Link to a latest beta version of "new" metatrader : MetaTrader4.Beta.IDE_1.zip
Hello! I'm leaving my computers and connected with some agents, they are not staying put and not yielding station. Why? What should I do? Can enter as many agents? thank you
Since i started signal providing my sp account has been steadily growing what i dont understand is why the small bar chart next to my sp name is showing all red down facing bars. Please metaquotes if you dont know how to calculate a bar chart dont show it because this could give subscribers the
scalp trend another ;( and please write about it )