General - page 1318

As the subject, e.g. I selled an order (0.02volumes) , then I sell another order(0.02volume) later with different price. I thounght there will be two orders in the "trade", but the system automaticlly add both orders together into one order, that is 0.04volumes with the latest price.  If I buy...
How to set the volume in EURUSD chart ?
  services fee  (1)
is there any fee paid for signal service even if i have subscribed to a free signal provider ?
Hi friends, I am new in new trading and i want to start with this broker because I found this broker good for me to do news trading with them. Please give me your reviews about this broker..
[Deleted]
zup indicator is great and may a harmonic pattern appear on chart that i am not viewing so i am looking for some one to develop multipair zup indicator that tell us about all reverasl harmonic patterns that appear on the all charts for the all time frames except one minute time...
"to pocket" display when mouse move over the posts. what use is it?
Hi, I´m new in metatrader plataform. Can someone tell me if There´s a Candle chart done with tickers quantity , not done with a timeframe?
The Federal Reserve's unexpected decision to keep its bond-buying program intact gives central banks in Europe more time to nurture still-fragile economic recoveries. Central banks in developing countries will face less pressure to raise interest rates to defend their currencies, but are unlikely to...
JPMorgan Chase & Co. will pay $920 million and has admitted that it failed to oversee trading that led to a $6 billion loss and renewed worries about serious risk-taking by major banks. U.S. and U.K. regulators said Thursday that the largest U.S. bank’s weak oversight allowed traders in its London...
  Hii Everybody  (3)
me newbie on this destination, joined here to share my knowledge and to be an active user on this community
[Deleted]
What dll files would be required ?
Can anyone explain why my terminal is not recording my trades accurately. I had three trades, $1302,$5650,$4625, today. Terminal is showing in history, $1302,$5650,$4609. Does the terminal need to be updated from broker for accuracy?
  margin  (8)
margin is the money under playing, under trading, how to put it in the balance by clicking yourself when you have enough...
hi; i want to define a function such that : count no. of bar those above zero line after last cross zero line. i wrote this: ..int TOTAL_BAR;.int count_bar;..//+------------------------------------------------------------------+void OnInit(){....
GOLD: The commodity has halted its weakness rallying strongly on Wednesday and following through higher in Thursday’s trading session . If it follows through higher, we could see GOLD recapture the 1,399.79 level. A cut through here will open the door for a run at the 1,433 level. Further out
Euro zone money market rates fell to six-week lows on Thursday after the Federal Reserve unexpectedly stuck to its $85 billion-a-month stimulus program, easing pressure on the European Central Bank to relax policy. The Fed's shock decision on Wednesday means global liquidity conditions will stay...
[Deleted]
  Macd&rsi  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
HELLO A thread about oil . analysis and trades ,
  What happened to USD? Who knows?  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hep "in broad daylight"
Ben S. Bernanke reinforced his standing as the most activist Federal Reserve chairman in history by doing the unexpected: nothing. The policy-setting Federal Open Market Committee yesterday refrained from reducing the $85 billion pace of its monthly securities buying, sending stocks to record highs...
Looking for help to create objects in MQL5 using less lines of code. I keep getting a "doesn't not have body" error. In MQL4, I can do this /// MT4 lets me do thisint FunctionLabels(string LabelName, int LabelCorner, int LabelXValue, int LableYValue, string LabelText, int FontSize, color...
eurusd small ball in blue or in red with a sheet why, what it means ? on the toolbox menu
Dear users MT5! I propose to vote for the need to add functionality: Using your own stories quotes (similar to MT4). Thank. + yes - no  
The U.S. Federal Reserve said on Wednesday that it would continue buying bonds at an $85 billion monthly pace for now, surprising financial markets that were braced for a reduction in the central bank's economic stimulus. Citing strains in the economy from tight fiscal policy and higher mortgage...
Metatrader 5 & a Broker for Canadians, you know a good one ? --Jon
Yes will increase No willl drecrease No will not change the interest rate
Hello, Would you please explain me what are the conditions and the needs to connect a Forex Company's server using MT4 to Stock Markets' server in order to allow customers all the tradind functions worldwide? Thank you for your help. Best regards.