General - page 1320

Hello everyone, hope your all doing well. I wanted to post a quick post to see if there is anyone out there who could change this custom indicator into an auto EA. If they could it would help me a lot to grow my capital while I am at school. My basic plan for this system is to: Buy when the line...
Months of anticipation will come to an end next week when the Federal Reserve finally says whether it will start to rein in its massive stimulus of the economy, which has flooded financial markets with some $2.75 trillion over the past five years, supercharging returns on everything from stocks to...
1. When I click on the chart, CHARTEVENT_CLICK fires, onClick() is launched 2. When I click on an object, CHARTEVENT_CLICK && CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK are fired, both onClick() and onObjectClick() are launched In case 2, How can I stop onClick() from being launched? I cannot think of a solution....
Here's some interesting data from the recent survey on the forex market by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). "The United Kingdom maintained its lead as the world's foremost trading center with a 41 percent share followed by the United States at 19 percent. Singapore overtook Japan to...
Here's some interesting data from the recent survey on the forex market by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). "The United Kingdom maintained its lead as the world's foremost trading center with a 41 percent share followed by the United States at 19 percent. Singapore overtook Japan to...
  Question  (2)
Is it now possible to run an EA created in MQL5 code, on the mql4 platform? Thanks Rob
[Deleted]
This should be simple but I cannot get it to work. What I am trying to achieve is to change the first colour (colour 1) to magenta and the size of colour 1 to size 2. The original settings are NONE and zero (0) respectively. When I do change the settings the indicator will not work on the chart....
Hello all, I mentioned this idea in babybips.com, but it could not draw enough attention to their members, so I decided to give forex-tsd a shot. After almost a year studying about trading, risk, and money management, I came up with the idea of recognizing VSA setups and sending out alerts...
  phone to use  (13   1 2)
Please I need some advice here, my broker Profiforex offers mt4 mobile platform for the devices below: MT4 for iPhone/Blackberry/Android/Windows Mobile. Which phone do you think would be better?
[Deleted]
Hi, can you help me with this indicator. This is daily H/L indicator, but I need something different. Options: - week H/L (not day) - exclude Sunday - line from H/L of week in time interval of aplication (DD.MM.YYYY - DD.MM.YYYY) or infinity. Thank you for help
Yes please, Smiles help convey the emotion missing from plain text. :-D No, we don't need Smilies. :-o I don't care, just show me the results, NOW ! ! ;-)
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the Fed's announcement of "open-ended" QE, or as we dubbed it, QEternity. A few months later, as Operation Twist expired, the Fed also announced the current distribution of securities subject to monthly monetization: $45 billion in Treasurys, and $40...
Can anyone help? I have data which is an out put from an indicator i have averaged this data within an EA now i want to use the average in history based on time series. I have tried an array but when i check with ArrayIsSeries i get the message it is not a time series. Below is the code i have been
With everyone focused on the 5th anniversary of the Lehman failure, we are taking a quick look at how the world's developed (G7) nations have fared since 2008, and just what the cost to restore "stability" has been. In a nutshell: the G7 have added around $18tn of consolidated debt to a record...
  a bug in arrayminimum?  (13   1 2)
void OnTick()&nbsp;&nbsp;{//--- double&nbsp;&nbsp; Bar_Close[]; ArraySetAsSeries(Bar_Close, true); if(CopyClose(Symbol(), 0, 0, 3, Bar_Close) <= 0) return; int Shift = ArrayMinimum(Bar_Close, 2, 3); Print(Bar_Close[Shift]);//--- } is there a bug here in the arrayminimum? i copy 3 slots...
[Deleted]
HOW TO CREATE A DROP DOWN LIST BOX USING AVAILABLE OBJECTS IN MQL5 ?
1. supposing I call this function: iRSI (NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0) how many bars are calculated to return the result ? 14 or 15 ? Does the calculation include the current bar (bar 0) ? In other words:  Data calculated ? A. { Close[0] == Bid, Close[1] ... Close[13] } or  B. { Close[0] == Bid, Close[1]...
WHO OF YOU TSD GUYS CAN HELP ME WITH THIS "PROBLEM"?! I've paid $178/month for the Advanced Elite subscription. Sent a detailed email to tsd-support@forex-tsd.com AND sales@forex-tsd.com 48 hours ago - NO REACTION, NO ANSWER, NO REFUND OF THE $356 I'VE PAID TOO MUCH! ..smells like scam!
  Scalping Expert Advisor - idea  (23   1 2 3)
Hello everobody My english is bad, but I would try to tell everything correctly. Last time I came up with system, that is very profitable on manual trading. I wonder If there is anyone who will try to code it as an Expert Advisor for automatic trading. (I'm not a coder, so this is why I need...
Green and left-wing lawmakers on Wednesday nominated US intelligence leaker Edward Snowden for the European Parliament's prestigious Sakharov human rights prize. Snowden, who has sought asylum in Russia, "deserves to be honoured for shedding light on the systematic infringements of civil liberties...
[Deleted]
Can anyone tell me how to change the name of an mq4 file (so that I can use it superimposed over the original but keeping the original)? This would give 2 mq4 files, the original and the one with a new name. Thanks TEAMTRADER
Hi guys, I want to share with you how I managed to run multiple instances of MT4 in Windows 7 so that the History and Experts folders are the same in all of the instances. This way you only have to drop new indicators/experts into one folder and update history in one location. This is done so you...
Hi, In the course of time, I created many buttons and edit text boxes, and I was wondering if it would be possible to add a tooltip or help text on mouse hover I searched documentation, I verified the properties of controls, and I found it's not possible for now. Would this feature be...
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 Everest Markets Daily EUR/USD Pair Review EUR/USD intraday: the upside prevails. Pivot: 1.3215. Our preference : LONG positions above 1.3215 with 1.329 & 1.3315 as next targets. Alternative scenario : The downside breakout of 1.3215 will open the way to 1.319 & 1.3155
The price came to Ichimoku cloud on D1 timeframe on close bar which is indicating the ranging market condition in the near future. If the price will cross 0.9187 resistance so this ranging tendency will be continuing for whole the week. If the price will reversed breaking 0.9056 support level...
Richest 1 percent of Americans collected biggest share of household income since 1928 The income gap between the richest 1 percent and the rest of America last year reached the widest point since the Roaring Twenties. The top 1 percent of U.S. earners collected 19.3 percent of household income in...
U.S. job openings fell almost across the board in July, according to a government report on Tuesday that shined a light on labor market weakness during that month. Job openings - a measure of labor demand - fell 180,000 to a seasonally adjusted 3.7 million, the Labor Department said in its monthly...
Hey, can anyone point me to a good resource (preferably for mt4) that will display depth of market or order book detail? Also called DOM, pepperstone gives some limited DOM info, but would like to find some kind of mt4 indicator or even a stand alone service. Thanks!
Oof: the Great Recession cost each household between $50,000 and $120,000, or the equivalent of 40% to 90% of one year’s economic output, according to a study released by the Dallas Fed. In total, that represents an output loss of $6 trillion to $14 trillion. That’s a combination of lost...
  Journal  (2)
Hello, Please I want to know if the Journal is saved automatically and if so were it is. Thanks in advance!