General - page 1328

[Deleted]
  Ema cross, print long/short  (13   1 2)
Hi, i was looking at google to find maybe a exist indicator which did what i am looking for. But i was not able to find it, maybe the problem is, that english is not my mothertounge, hopefully anyone here can help me. I look for an ema cross indicator which print the word long or short when 2 emas...
Hi, please someone can help me? I built a chart template I use and saved it... ok, but I can't find it on mt4 folder ... metatrader/templates.. it should be there, shouldn't? If no, where is it? Thanks in advance.
  Write an EA  (4)
Wanted to check how to write an EA ? I have got an EA to implement which might work perfect on 5 minute chart trading in that 5 minute interval. Want to check some good article on same, which gives step-by-step guide to write an EA Thanks
Hi, I'm new to trading with Mt5 and could do with someone pointing the way in relation to a simple script or expert adviser which will allow a sound or push notification to happen when price action hits a envelope based on simple or exp moving averages. I do not mind paying for this if it requires...
I know the debate goes back and worth and some believe the US is in recover mode (albeit at a much slower pace than the historical norm) while others don’t believe the US economy is recovering at all. It appears that there are conflicting signs, at least in my opinion, but I read this post over at a...
  Tape Reading  (10)
I'm relatively new to the forex, but with some experience (few months of trading). Can you advise or tell what do you think about Tape Reading? And if it is a good analysis technique, what are the best resources out there?
Is this Return Code: 10008 ( TRADE_RETCODE_PLACED ) Error or not? I understand 10008 shows that my order has been placed. I am not 100% sure if it is error or not? Please confirm with me. Thank you
Hi All, I have an EA that needs CET (Central European Time) server time (Same time as the default MT5 demo account time). I opened an MT5 account with Alpari but they are on GMT+3 and that impacts the performance of my EA. Does anyone know which broker has MT5 ECN Accounts with CET Server time ?...
  Do you believe in Forex?  (66   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
A lot of people around me and whom I know, don't believe in Forex. They think it's some kind of multi-level-marketing-ponzi-dirty-Madoff-scheme. But I do believe & trade on Forex (even though I'm not a pro trader for now) and it's a real business throughout the world. So my question, what about you,...
The US dollar is sold off across the board. There is no particular reason, but perhaps the lack of new tapering news weighs. After we got positive US figures and a known FOMC dove showing some hawkishness yesterday, today’s lack of news is hurting the greenback. Not all currencies are reacting in...
Hello, I have subscribed to a Signal Provider using MQL5 website, but no operation was copied. I expected to see on my MT4 for iphone the operation automatically opened. Thanks
Hi, in my MT5 the Market Watch List seems to be limited to 100 elements. After "Show All" I can see approx. 400 elements but only for the first 100 assets the ASK/BID price is computed. How can I extend the market watch list to more than 100 elements? This limitation restricts my...
Hi there, I need help !!! My trailing stop on MT4 only indicates 50 points in daily (not less 25 or 15) and only 35 points on H1. Impossible to get lower points ! I have tried trailing stop AE, but they don't seem to work correctly. Thanks for your help.
Hello, I would like to know how can I get the Y-Coord value of an indicator given it's handle and X-Coord (time)... thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
Hello, I got a couple questions about all this. I downloaded the program, registred here and linked my Account in the program. I created 4 agents and now I even got " 2 jobs done" in MetaTester already. How must I keep working so I earn the money? By simply not turning off the PC?...
Hi, I'd like to ask a question about a MQL4 programming paradigm. I want to execute 3 indicators on a collection of charts in real time, and allow the processing to continue while the markets are open 24/5. The collection is made up of 200 different symbols I am watching. However, I want to run the...
Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos just spent $250 million purchasing The Washington Post. You may recall that Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway is the largest and among the longest-tenured shareholders in the Washington Post Company, which owns the paper along with a bunch of other stuff including test...
I am experiencing unexpected S/L change by system even if + profit in my new demo account fxcm MetaTrader 4, wtf?  It is strange.  After a while sometimes 5 minutes sometimes 30 minutes the S/L all of a sudden gets a value about 20 pips away and reappears even if I quickly reset it to the...
My MT5 crashed and server/account data has been corrupted. It had a lot of valuable statistic information... Is there any way to restore a password to an MT5 demo account? I have the account number and I've used a real e-mail for registering it.
Hi wonder if anyone can tell me the difference between ECN broker and a regular broker? Or are there more types of brokers with the metatrader platform
Hello Forex-TSD Traders, We are glad to present you in this thread daily analytics of MasterForex Company. MasterForex analysts will offer you everyday reviews describing a currency pair's daily dynamics in several time frames, dynamics analysis based on several methods, explanation of analysis...
  Daily Forex Technical Analysis  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Forex Technical Analysis EUR/USD 2013.08.06 The currency pair seems unable to decide a direction, fluctuating between 1.3313/1.3198 tight range in the recent term. Looking at the longer term daily history the pair is trading in 1.3416/1.2747 wide range zone with prices near the top of that range,...
Hello! I haven't found any threads about this broker, so decided to create a one. As I noticed, many traders are looking for a broker providing quick and no-problem withdrawal. In fact, Weltrade provides funds withdrawal within 30 minutes, besides they have 24/7 support, 5% annually to your deposit...
I have seen so many charts where people add indicators which tell them the exact same thing. I trade essentially naked and focus on price action, but I have been shown so many charts where traders clutter it with indicators and often with a similar indicator which makes no sense to me at all. Those
While Europe, and especially Germany has been understandably "displeased" with having to provide billions in bailout upon bailout funding to Greece every year starting in 2010, all the more so following recent news that Greece has already spent some 75% of its bank bailout cash with no discernible...
Hello house... I'd like the help of a coder on a little something. I'd like a very simple trialing stop EA with the following parameters Initial SL: fixed stop loss for every trade opened. Start trail: the number of pips at which the initial SL will start trailing price(in this case I'd like it to...
Hello, I have a script for MT4 that should opens three orders in the same time with different TP. But it opens only the first order, sometime the second, anche, but all three orders where never opened. I thing, its because all three orders where send at the same time ,so the server is to busy to
Imo, this forum is being plagued by too much non-trading related and subjective threads. So I've decided upon adding content which produce some reliant information in a more objective fashion. As such please observe the following rules below. Rules: #1> Post of Trading Strategy without an
What will you do when you get a loss ?
In the example "MQL5 Reference / Math Functions / MathIsValidNumber" always wrong. The double data type is not correct and should be bool wrong: double abnormal=MathArcsin(2.0); if(!MathIsValidNumber(abnormal)) Print("Attention! MathArcsin(2.0) = ",abnormal); true: bool...