General - page 1322

hello  (3)
i want show quotes from mt5 to excel 
  Night_trader  (2)
This is my ea for night operation. I have uploaded on some website to gain some cents so we can gain money each other... I help you and you help me! Work on some pairs on M5 CADCHF EURCAD EURCHF These are the links to download the ea for the various pairs. CADCHFDownload Your File Now GBPCHFDownload...
I saw the graph below in an article in the Wall Street Journal today. It shows the top 10 most-traded currencies in the world and their historical rankings. The data were compiled from an annual survey conducted by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) which also shows that the average...
I saw the graph below in an article in the Wall Street Journal today. It shows the top 10 most-traded currencies in the world and their historical rankings. The data were compiled from an annual survey conducted by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) which also shows that the average...
  How delete  (13   1 2)
How i Can delete my signal provider account? I want buy signal but i cant do this if im signal provider regards
  A virus in an EA ?  (30   1 2 3)
Is it possible that an EA contains a virus? or that it is programmed to make good profit on a demo account , but losses on a live account? Does anyone know if an EA can be malicious? I have a few EAs from the internet, but they are executables only, no source code
looking for an advanced mql4 programmer to help me learn how to code. I understand only a little bit of coding, but I am willing to learn. I would like to create a EA that only does takeprofit, stoploss and stoploss levels. stoploss levels are just like a trailing stop but doesn't follow price...
In order to streamline and make your work with trading signals easier, we decided to revise and refresh the look-and-feel of MQL5.com Signals. After the redesign, the most important characteristics of a trading signal are always at hand: monthly growth in percents, number of subscribers and working...
  Cloud Network  (2)
Is the cloud network down?
Special funds used by big companies to park billions of euros of cash face stricter rules to make them safer, the European Commission said on Wednesday, taking a first step to reform unregulated finance known as shadow banking. The draft law will regulate money market funds, demanding some set aside...
EURGBP- Having maintained its downside pressure, EURGBP looks to recapture its psycho level at the 0.8400 level. A decisive violation of here will aim at the 0.8350 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. Conversely, EURGBP will have to recapture the 0.8651 level...
  EA's
Please where can I find a good EA to use? And try to explain the effectiveness.
A British exit from the European Union could prompt an exodus of leading foreign banks and undermine London's dominance of the foreign exchange markets, the head of the City of London financial district said in an interview on Tuesday. Prime Minister David Cameron has promised to renegotiate the...
At the threshold of September, let's take a quick look at performance of this month in market history. Over the long haul, September has been the weakest of the 12 calendar months. To illustrate the point, I'll use the Dow monthly closes as our proxy for the US market and the year 1900 as our...
I wish wish to install a 32 bit EA (magicstick) but it will not work in the 64 bit MT5 version, so I have installed a 32 bit version of AlpariUK MT5 using the /32 switch. I have two *.ex5 files to install (one the EA and the other a script) so have copied the files into experts and scripts MQL5...
Hi, it is only a curiosity. It's possible to find and read the preinstalled indicator on metatrader like MovingEverage CCi.....??? I don't need the code but it's only my curiosity Thank you
Nearly four years after Zero Hedge first suggested an HFT tax should punish algos that "churned" quotes and blasted empty bids and offers to stimulate "momentum ignition" strategies, and generally corrupt market structure in a way that lead to both the flash crash, the BATS IPO farce, the...
[Deleted]
Hi there!, When I get a warning like this: "declaration of 'deviation' hides global declaration in file 'ZigZag.mq5' at line 27 | Trade.mqh" I use to change the var name causing the given collision. Is there another way to avoid these kind of name collision, something like a namespace or so...
  declaring  (8)
is it better to do this void OnTick()  {   CTrade   m_Trade; } or do it as global? Which is better for performance?
Hello I use Meta trader 4 platform and I have problem installing it!I can install some MT4 platforms for example "Insta Forex" "Admiral Markts", "Hot Forex" but I cant install mt4 platforms of "trade view" "FinFx" and some others I use XP operating system I receive this error I have uploaded the...
The Wall now displays the rating of the last week's most read articles. Open the Articles section to see it. Besides, you can also have a look at the last week's most downloaded Code Base applications. The rating is available in the appropriate section. Thus, by clicking on the Wall, you will...
why i cannot open trade in mt4 after download and use the mt5? pls help
Hello, I have tick level data that I have logged for the last few months.  I would like to now create a custom HST file with the tick level data so that I can do extremely accurate backtesting. Can anyone point me to some documentation, or give me an example of how to create the custom HST files?
It happens frequently that when we subscribe to a signal at https://www.mql5.com/en/signals ,the problem of inconsistency of the symbols name happen; that is the platform signal tab gives the error message: "symbol …… not found" and consequently performs no trade related to this symbol. Could...
  You're using a "lock"  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Much respected audience of this resource, would like to know how you feel about using a "lock" in trades, instead of using a stop loss
when i run my strategy tester i have in the journal : CIdicator::GetData:Invalid buffer please can you help me thanks 
I'm about ready to buy an EA but would like to know the things many of you would look for in an EA if you were in my position. But my main concern is receiving an EA that doesn't work for reasons that I didn't buy it for. How reliable would resorting to arbitration be after receiving such an EA?
[Deleted]
Hi there, Is there something like a MQL5 Chart API to plot stats? Thks a lot in advance.
  help on new file .mqh  (11   1 2)
Writing a new Signal file the "compile" module gives to me the following errors: Cihilo m_ma; // object-indicator "DECLARATION WITHOUT TYPE" double MA(int ind) { return(m_ma.Main(ind)); " UNDECLARED IDENTIFIER" if(!indicators.Add(GetPointer(m_ma))) 3 ERRORS "