General - page 1647

Hi Season’s Greetings to all! I am new to MT4 & have tried it with some forex brokers who use this platform. A problem I found is the way they define beginning & end of a day. In forex, trading is 24 hours for 5 full days a week, from GMT 22:00 hours Sunday to GMT 22:00 hours Friday. Quite a number
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an Interview with Vladimir Lekhovitser (PrizmaL) has been published. Vladimir Lekhovitser (PrizmaL) is successfully participating in ATC 2008, so we decided to ask him some questions about his development. Vladimir was willingly asnwering...
Testing the same EA for exactly the same period for historical data for the same symbol from the Alpari download website vs historical data obtained via History Center (F2) from the terminal, I am getting quite different results. I understand there will be differences in the data from different...
China has warned that it will not keep lending money to the United States. BEIJING (AFP) – China warned it would not keep lending money to the US economy indefinitely, even as new data showed it had consolidated its position as the top buyer of American government bonds "China's increased purchase...
Hi I found this on the website of boston technologies, originally meant for brokers to know when a quote feed has stopped updating, so that the brokers know when traders are placing trades on feeds that don't work any more. If this is usefull for a broker, it is usefull for us too Boston...
  SuperTrend Candles  (28   1 2 3)
I have had requests to make SuperTrend into a candle type indicator, IMPORTANT !! This Candle indicator uses he iCustomfunction to call on the original indicator which means to use the SuperTrend Candle indicator you must have the original SuperTrend indicator in your MT4 indicator folder or the...
  HELP ME  (1)
CAN I CONVERT HST DATA TO ASCII DATA OR CAN I HAVE HISTORY DATA IN ASCII FORME
Last week while trading the wild EUR/USD movements. I kept getting a "Trade Disabled" message when I tried to close or modify an existing open order. The problem was sporadic, but it happened either after a "Buy Stop" or a "Sell Stop" kicked in, and the market quickly turned against the trade. I...
How to Write EMA "Apply to: First Indicator's Data" in my Expert Advisor? I use this in with the setup included in the MetaTrader but I want to use this in my expert
EURUSD H4 forecast Descending trend, target of movement 1.3438, resistance 1.4045 and 1.4192. GBPUSD H4 forecast Descending trend, target of movement 1.4680, resistance 1.5207. USDCHF H4 forecast Ascending trend, target of movement 1.1536, support 1.1000 and 1.0838. GOLD H4 forecast...
Hello, I'm concerned about privacy of my Expert Adisors. Can brokers actually somehow access the code or get an algorithm by which my EA is working? Thank you.
hi guys, i hope anyone can help me :( look at the code and tell me why the program prints the value '0' for speicher[i,1] to speicher[i,3]? cant i declare any spot of the array with the expressions before? int speicher[][]; while (period>0) {...
  new  (11   1 2)
Hi everyone, new to forex. currently using fapturbo and fapwinner to aid my learning. ALready gone live. Made some good profits
[Deleted]
Good evening, Let me know if anyone can help me with this indicator please. Could you please code an audible alert on new cross and if it is possible to add an email alert please ? Thank you very much for your kindness, Best regards, Patrick. PS: I am sorry for my bad english, i work for do it...
Weird name and only trades two to three times a month on 5 or 15 minute charts. But it tests great. See what you think. Enjoy!
I have no recommendation here or opinion on a certain stock. But what I wanted to do is point out something that’s sort of… funny, to me at leas Here is a chart of Nortel Networks. (NYSE: NT) NT - Nortel Networks Corporation (USA) - Google Finance The company was once an $830 stock give or take. Its...
  Get url
Anyone knows how can i get a http response, something like this: Get http://www.example.com/example.php?var=1 returns 1 or 0 Ths a lot And sorry for english....
Hi all, I need suggestions on getting the ticket number of partially closed orders. For example, I have 2 lots of some symbol and the ticket number is X. Now if I close 1 lot of this order using OrderClose(X, 1, .... ). Now, 1 lot is being closed and the remaining 1 lot is reopened as a new...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an Interview with Alexey (FXPro) has been published. Alexey contesting in the Championship under the nickname FXPro first heard about Forex 6 years ago. For these years he has developed about 200 Expert Advisors. Now 6EAs are operating on...
A good idea would be to have the ability to save your color scheme on Chart Properties to a custom scheme with your assigned name.
Is it possible to call the publisher function in mql. AFAIK the Publisher stop by itself....with no known reason. The only solution is to restart MT4. As the line is still up and running...I figured that maybe call it  by code will work. Maybe SLAWA can confirmed ..that there is a problem with...
I need some one familar with Metatrader 4 and knows a about Forex Trading . I need an alert to be done that will alert me on all time frames if any divergence forms on M1, M5, M30, H1, H4 and D1 The EA or Indicator must alert with a Popup, email and sound of my choice to disable or enable. I have
  What about Christmas?  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone, I´m a new member in here I´m going to start to practice the basic things in the MT4 demo, so what tips can you recommend me to make less complicated my learning process about the real market movement. Should I start trading just by heart or what indicators should I use as a beginner?...
Is it possible to have MetaTrader4 to automatically Save Reports / Save Detailed Reports at specific intervals, for instance once an order has been executed? And/or is possible to do that in MQL?
Crash is coming - this week, next month, next year ... I don't know. I'd like to get traders thoughts on the best way to play it. My guess would be to purchase deep out-of-the-money puts on the CBOT. Another option would be deep out-of-the-money interest rate calls on the CBOE. Yet another option...
[Deleted]
BUY = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA BUY CLOSE = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA SELL = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA SELL CLOSE = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA MONEY MANGEMANET = 10% TIME = LONDON 9.00 TO 16.00 THNX, Publisher - FREE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & TRADING SOLUTION.
17.12.2008 +60pips 18.12.2008 so far .. +48pips
Hello, I have a little problem with MT4. When I test my EA on a 4h TF on MT4 from 01.2007 to 12.2007 the historyjust goes back to may2006. with the Print command I see that the Barsalso just go back to May 2006. I test offline and my offline historydatabase goes back to 2004. My EAneeds this...
I'm looking for the best way to do the following in MQL: I have a file with a list of comments. And open orders that contain comments. I'd like to programmatically return the orders with comments not contained in the file. example: where OrderComments() != Comment#1fromFile,Comment#2fromFile,...