Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 407

my ea stop working for some days or some time it not trade on each and every signal it some time stop and miss all signals. can you tell me the reason why it happenin expert tab errors is unint reason no 5 how to solve this issue I setup mt4 on vps so that I cannot watch it every time but ea stop...
OrdersTotal Returns the number of current orders. int OrdersTotal(); Return Value Value of the int type. Note Do not confuse current pending orders with positions, which are also displayed on the "Trade" tab of the "Toolbox" of the client terminal. An order is a request to conduct a...
I could not see the leverages used in EAs on the signal page of this site ... where should I look at for learning used leverages for reaching to the announced growth numbers for a specific EA?
Hi friends what is the best method to find a Pin Bar Candle , no matter Bearish or Bullish Pin Bar ?
Hi, How can I determine if a stop loss or take profit was used to close a position? Thanks
Greetings, When I keep an expert in mt5 from one day to another, it does not send orders. The same happens if I close mt5 and open it again. The only way I got to have it working is to remove EA from graphic and add it again every day. Is this expected behavior or could be something related with
Hi, Because of a fatal error in a custom indicator I use on an EA, I'd like to rewrite directly the algorithms of pivot point inside the EA. It may save some memory. So here's a piece of code from the indicator : for(int i=start;i<rates_total;i++){ BufHigh[i]=BufHigh[i-1];...
Hello, I understand that mt5 uses broker server time when back testing but when using for example Alpari, this causes data to use daylight savings time whereas I need to test without any adjustments, ideally GMT for all of the data. Is this possible in mt5? My code: MqlDateTime mdt;...
What are the common points of those EAs which are at the top of the automated trading ? They are all very profitable, I know ) What else
Hi ! Here's the code & what it returns. Would love to be helped on that function ! ResetLastError(); string terminal_data_path=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH); string subfolder="Settings"; string filename = Symbol + ".set"; StringToLower(filename);int...
Hi, Here's a the code that cause an error in an indicator I use : datetime tm=time[rates_total-20]; The error is : array out of range in 'pivot_lines.mq5' (428,20) May someone help ? EDIT : I've change the Max Bar in chart parameters to 50 000, it was using 100 000 - just to try if...
Hi, I trade on some contract I have to renew each month or each 2 months, the contract prefix is the same, only the suffix changes - here's the template : <Name><Month : Dec/Nov/Mar etc ..><year : 14, 15 etc ...> if (( StringFind ( _Symbol , 1 , 0 ) != - 1 ) || ( StringFind (_Symbol, 2 , 0 ) != - 1
Without by clicking the 'Save' and 'Load' buttons manually. Example: ChartSaveTemplate but I need one for saving/loading the MQL5 'input parameters'. Thanks.
  can we ?  (3)
hello happy people can we create on mt4 an EA that manage trailing pending order that follow price tick by ticks (like the trailing stop on a open position do) thank you
Hi , How can we know the direction of the trend , using a one moving average ??? ...Thanks
  RevPro
Hi EA Coder, I have seen RevPro EA results which is amazing but after going throw records I do understand how they produce huge profit and monthly/Gross Rate. They started EA with heavy lot size (8 lot size) to generate maximum profit so if it blows they start with new account all over again but if
Hi Guys I write an EA , and when i drop it on the chart , there is a Sad icon appear on the right top of the chart , what this mean ? , thanks :)
Is possible transform a commercial indicator (MT5) of other developer in a EA ? I bought this indicator sometime ago and the developer does not have time to do this.
  HELP FOR EA  (3)
Can anybody from moderators member help me in uploading ea. After adding #property strict ea produces many errors after removing errors now ea not work properly. Can any one from moderators members help me
Dear Community, is it possible in MT5 to create a panel outside of a chart? So you can move the panel over the whole screen. Thank you very much for your Help!
Does the strategy tester have a limit on 10 currency pairs? When I attempt to run a test with anymore than 10 pairs it only loads the initial 10 pairs history before throwing errors such as: IJ 2 23:25:29.989 Core 1 2011.01.01 00:00:00 cannot load indicator 'Moving Average' [4801] DQ...
[Deleted]
Is it Possible to implement a divergence strategy into EA with the CCI indicator?
Hey guys. I came to an idea that I would like to test. It involves renko charts. Because they are not time based, it can be very tricky to trade using them sometimes. So,I would like to ask someone to write me an ea that opens a buy order each and every time the previous brick was CLOSED bullish...
Hi there, About 2 days I'm on, the for loops always take more time, I need help. At this point, it should re-enter the loop with with Volume - SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN), why doesn't it ? for (Volume >= SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN); Volume <=...
  My EA does a double entry  (104   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I remember someone who had the same problem and use xxxx. I could not find that thread, if anyone can help me out that would be a big thanks. my codes as follow in On_Tick() if (! PositionSelect ( Symbol ())) do { Price = SymbolInfoDouble ( Symbol (), SYMBOL_ASK
Hi !  I don't get it, what's the variable profit for obtaining the profit value ? I thought it was a function that calculate the profit based on the opening, closing price & volume. bool  OrderCalcProfit(   ENUM_ORDER_TYPE       action,           // type of the order (ORDER_TYPE_BUY or...
l want expert advisor to auto delete all pending order at time (input) Please help me. Thank you very much?
Hello, The signal provider I am following has a very large account balance relative to mine. I am trying to follow their trades with a lot size of around 0.1, but I keep getting filled at 0.01. I have increased my account leverage to 400x and I have selected to use up to 95% of my account balance...
  Trade Signals  (1)
Where can I find more information about the usage of the function group called "Trade Signals" in the reference? Thanks a lot.
I want to open file *.xtb in MetaEditor and compile there (no in Builder), but MetaEditor is able open that, but not compile! Opened *.xtb file looks like this: I worry that I have only one way how to do it, write strategy manually, is it true? Any advices?