Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 438

Hi, am a complete novice, (but literate, and a fast learner). I wish to find a successful trader / developer of mechanical systems, that would be prepared to take me under his/her wing for the next period and teach me the basics and advanced. Maybee follow there trades, spend a day a week with...
hi, somebody have some idea how can i resolve this problem? phil
Is there ready made DLL that can be called from outside software from witch one can send parameters for trade performing and from the other side to recive confirmation on that trade ? and if there is no ready DLL, what is the right direction for that subject ? I'm new for mql5 and appreciate any
int file_handleb=FileOpen("buy",FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_BIN|FILE_COMMON);FileWriteInteger(file_handleb,1,INT_VALUE);int a = FileReadInteger(file_handleb,INT_VALUE);Comment(a); Why the output of FileReadInteger is zero? How to fix it?
What an ask.... Hi all, new as of tonight and will be able to give back over the coming years. Lost all in business so coming back to my origins. Time to start again.... Can anyone pls advise any automated platforms that work. I have a high propensity for risk, but guess am asking if anyone...
  connect to vps  (10)
need help connecting to vpn
Hi everyone! I wasted the last couple of hours to find an error in my code. See the pic below: Suddenly, in the strategy tester, it buys and sells where it shouldnt. I mean its the right bar, but at a price level, price never saw. I took a look into the logs for some errors, but it says that the...
[Deleted]
  SL for MT5  (6)
Hello, i need an EA (or something similar) to place and SL automatically when i open a Trade. Any ideas, solutions?
I DOWNLOADED THIS EA "puria" and this looks like this red letters in the code, what does this mean? /+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Puria.mq5 | //| Copyright 2010...
hi, i'm new to mql5, i've created a custom indicator ( single buffer), and my question is: how can i use the indicator data, plotted bars in any EA? phil
  Indicator  (5)
Hello guys Are there any nice person there wanna help me make two diffrents expert advisors? A rsi EA, buy with low rsi value 20-30 and sell 80 and a moving average EA this is just standad death cross and golden gross. with 2 normal moving avarge values 20-50 Hope someone will help me Best regards
Hi, I'm new to MT 5 (I have programming experience but not on MT 5). How ever I cannot make MetaTrader to stop when reaching a breakpoint. Any ideas?
  Cloud sync errors  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
I keep getting these errors and that terminate the cloud service when optimising 2012.12.20 13:49:33 Tester rejected tasks limit reached, cloud connections will be closed 2012.12.20 13:49:32 MQL5 Cloud Europe 2 genetic pass (0, 33) tested with error "endless loop detected in OnInit function, expert
Hello, I'm looking for the script which place sellstop for XX separate positions, each for XX lots at price 1 pip below previous candle low. If due the whole candle sellstop isn't executed - next candle is open and sellstop is moving higher - adequately 1 pip below previous candle low. It would...
can someone explain me by that Stop Loss and Take Profit do not work in the execution of the order? what I have is the following: long order_magic=444444;extern double Lots = 0.1;     double takese1 = 50; // valor tp double stopse1 =50; // valor sl double...
hi every one I'm new in mql 5 i want trade with auto trade how can I'm start. for example i want to use attache file indicator. tanks a lot.
[Deleted]
Within my reasearches about expert advisors and all the public accessible ones the idea of creating one by myself came to my mind. For creating the desired EA, I have to following ideas: 6 Steps of processing: 1.) Generating an optimal signal 2.) Search in a defined base of indicators for the...
Hello everyone! I am new to mql5 programmig and after some reading and tutorials i took this article as basis for simple EA. Nothing fancy. I just used price bars to entry. After some ECN and Mqltraderequest related problems i got it work in demo and strategy tester. Now another problem encountered...
Hello, any idea what to do if the signal provider is using a broker with 100.000 lot size and my broker is using 10.000 lot size? The trade volumes copied should be multiplied by 10 in this case to keep the pip value !?? Any solution? Thx
What is breakeven,breakeven gain It is also different.
Hello, i would like to draw an indicator when my experts starts. Is this possible? int OnInit(){ MAHandle = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, MovingPeriod, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE); if(MAHandle == INVALID_HANDLE)   { printf("Error creating MA indicator");...
Hello, i have a laptop on which i develop my EAs and a pc with good cpu on. I have added my pc as an remote agent to my MT5 on my laptop...and there is on every CPU "ready" and "connected". When i do an optimizing test on my laptop than the agents are only "connecting" but dont do any test passes...
  I need to buy EA  (5)
Hello I need EA to use it as automated trading for SL and TP but I need it to make pending order in the place of SL and this option I could control it . and one have any idea please contact me on my email xxxxxxxxxxxxx , I will buy the cheaper one and I will pay after trying it , I find many...
Hi, my second question connected with the same problem... When I start the tester from, let's say 01/01/2009, the history is synched starting from 01/01/08. But I would very much prefer to use all available data, as I try to add some "auto-learning" and for that, of course, each data-point is
Hi everybody, am I the blindest guy on earth? I cannot seem to find a way to use the start and end date, that the user picked in the strategy tester, from within the code, specifically the OnTester() function. Anyone know a simple way? Of course I can, for example, write to a file in OnInit()......
  Sequential  (1)
Are there any programmers outbthere that has experience to program an ea based on Demark's books for mt5 for me?
I need an expert whichafter touching the TP immediately open a new order in that direction  and  lotcan be changeable.
Hello I m using the MetaQuotes Demo server. This code: int symb_order_mode=( int ) SymbolInfoInteger (Symb, SYMBOL_ORDER_MODE ); //--- check for market orders (Market Execution) if (( SYMBOL_ORDER_MARKET &symb_order_mode)== SYMBOL_ORDER_MARKET ) Print (Symb+ ": Market orders are allowed
  Coppy Buffer OF Stochastic ?  (12   1 2)
Dear friend i am little confused how to coppy buffer of stochastic ? //--- Copy the new values of our indicators to buffers (arrays) using the handle if ( CopyBuffer (Stoch, 0 , 2 ,Main)< 0 || CopyBuffer (Stoch, 1 , 2 ,Signal)< 0 ) { Alert ( "Error copying Stochastic indicator