Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 200

Hi Everyone, I want to use a indicator in an EA, this indicator has some input settings that I want to change it by EA and then EA use it for take positions, below picture is input settings of indicator, my problem is How I can use iCustom function for set value of drop down menu? for example How...
Hi I have a EA that work on many symbol and bar period now i need to open each chart and select bar period and input and run the EA its take me a long time the open all the chart and run the EA there is a easy way to run the EA on multi chart and bar period exept to open many chart seperate at
Hi, There is an EA on both MT4 & MT5 Platforms, HOW to use this wonderful feature if HISTORY DATA ARE BEING DELETED especially 1min, 5min charts & so on? WHY KEEPING DATA as old as 1999, remove all these OLD DATA to MAKE ROOM for 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min, 1hr charts? One Year of Quality Data is
Hi, recently I created an indicator that analize objects drawn in the graph iterating over ObjectsTotal() and plots signs in a DRAW_COLOR_ARROW buffer. I'm curious to know if there is any similar way to to this between an EA and an indicator. Normally when an EA wants to get the information from an
Is there any tool to set the opening time of EA? For example: it can automatically turn on at 21:30 every day. It can start EA at 22:30 every Friday
Oh everyone. I am a bit of a novice. I am looking for an EA who will perform a 'take profit' afterward automatically so that I can set it to say 150 pips. So every time the market moves up or down 150 pips, the take profit moves with it "Reverse Trailing Stop". Example: You placed a buy order at
Hello everyone, I am just a beginner coder. I am a bit confused about EA's, they work on a single chart and if you change the symbol the EA gets reloaded right? The problem is I want to maintain network state and I need to work on multiple symbols. My original idea was to use a script or service but
Hi Guys Please help me, my VPS at Amsterdam reinitialized my EA for the second time last night on XAUUSD (I am with Exness). If it is reinitialized it causes problems. Please Help. Thank you
Hi guys, I'm starting to look into the MQL5 Indicators Market and I would like to implement them in my EAs. Can someone explain the procedure? Can I call them with iCustom? I didn't see any of them giving in the description the apropriate iCustom parameters to call the buffers. Some of them have
In the Expert Advisor strategy tester, the choices are as usual (symbol, model, use date) but the line below which gives Visual Mode and speed is missing on my terminal. Do I need to click something 'on' to be able to get visual mode? I have the green progress bar below where visual mode should be
Hello MT5 Forum Members Any one Know How to code Trailing Stop for Buy and Sell Trade code. If you can Please help me to Create Workable Trailing Stop Code. Thank's in Advance
I have been trying to get an answer from search engines and various websites but am unable to verify the existence of these perimeters. I am looking to back test using the built-in strategy tester in MT5, and I would like to omit certain dates(news events) in my back-testing but I'm unable to
Hi everybody, I need to get the current datetime in a string, possibly in a SQL format (e.g. 2019-04-07 15:37:02). I've tried three methods of MQL5 standard library:  TimeCurrent, TimeGMT, TimeLocal but during backtest they all return the same date that is not the actual date. I need to get the...
Hello, from a custom EA I would like to check whether another EA is attached to another chart. I wasn’t able to find anything helpful in the documentation regarding getting an attached EA or the list of all active EA’s. Only how to get the indicators attached to a chart. Is there any possibility to
Hi, Probably newbie question (that's what i am), I would like to do certain actions (like check price, change variables) based on Candle close actions rather than on each tick. Could somebody provide me with sample code or another post for me to learn. Found some topics but i'm confused It would
Hi, I'm not an expert in programming, but I do not know much about it.How can I block or deactivate sales order?Try to change the Include but it does not work or I do not know how to do it well since I do not know how the matter works (I do not know what some things mean in programming)Is it...
Hi I'm trying to post the below to my express js endpoint I have a function below but it's posting an invalid JSON body to my express js. void PostOrderStatusAPI() { if ( MQLInfoInteger ( MQL_TESTER )) { } else { // JSON text to send string strJsonText = "{\"key\": \"value\"}" ; //
I have a robot I am writing and I want to use several rsi values of previous candles in the robot Please tell me how I access and the amount of the previous rsi
Hello Guys, I am looking for an indicator or an EA that can suggest new trades (Not place orders) tpo be part of my existing manual trading system. Just to give you an idea i am looking for something like this (or exactly this if possible ). Any suggestions will be appriciated
[Deleted]
Hi guys...i just got this multi oscilliator divergence ea...has a bunch of oscilliators for trading divergences, it however still lacks a crucial one that i use..." macd oscilliator".....is there a way to input this oscilliator into the source file(which i would gladly share here). would be glad for
Hello, just what the title says, I want to sell an EA that uses custom indicator, can somebody teach me how? Best Regards.
Hi, I cannot start the Strategy Tester because there is no Start button. Pls see the attached JPG. Where am I wrong? Thanks in advance, Janos
Hi, I don't know whether this one is possible : Let's say our EA is doing trading operations on the M15 chart. Can we check for example the 200MA price & direction on the D1 within the EA, knowing it is working on the M15
Hi, I would like to know if I can use two Ea on the same graph and I think the answer is no. Right? So I wonder why I use one Ea that opens and closes orders according to certain rules, can I use another Ea on another chart to manage the trailing stop
Hello, I'm trying to build an EA that do some stuff, i need to put an editable textbox on the chart and use the value of this textbox as a LOT in my orders. thank you for you help
Hi everyone, Before I go off down a blind alley can anyone give me any guidance on how best to control MT5 strategy tester from python then get the optimisation results back into python. I see you can run MT5 using the command line which will work but interested to hear if anyone has done this
Hello How can I assign custom indicator's final value to a variable and use it in my EA. e.g. I want to get an ATR value and assign it to my stoploss variable? How can I assign
I use this trading setup in paper trading, can you help me to back test it. Open a buy position when the third candle is up the moving average . complete candel short when the third complete candel is down.... close the position when the first open candel is down or up the moving average. help me
I have the following results table. I'm not sure which one to prefer. My testing was done on a 500 euros account. The first row has the most profit in forward testing, but the backtest is at a small loss. The third raw has profit in both forward and backtest but it has a low sharpe ratio. The eight
Hi, is it possible to have OnTradeTransaction() in Service? I have a service that buys and sells (with TP and SP, and I don't need to attached it to a chart ), but I am not able to check how the position was closed. It should have the same behaviour OnTradeTransaction() has in EAs (even if it is