Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 405

[Deleted]
Good Afternoon ! Any ideia what is "send error 10038" @ the end of one ST log report ? RF 0 17:17:45.000 Tester final balance 108760.00 EP 0 17:17:45.000 Tester OnTester result 1.147541401273885 MG 0 17:17:45.000 YouBotG9 (WIN$D,M30) 2014.12.05 23:59:59 OnDeinit_Uninitalization reason code =...
I'm trying to check some strategies and made a signal module but I need it to open additional positions. A hopefully understandable description: Buy Signal detected -> Open 1 Lot Buy position -> another Buy Signal detected -> Open 1 Lot Buy position So it should end up with a Buy position of 2...
My EA can have up to 6 different strategies for a pair.  To distingish between different strategies I use the comment to identify the specific strategy. It is also a multi currency EA so there are quite a number of strategies. It works. My problem is that I would like to analyze each...
I Asking , I starting Signal provider work With Demo account .So this way legal in india and I not deposit any amount in trading and I get commissions possiable in this way to my bank account or paypal or other way Please tell me Details any one for I earning this way by legal ? And prodcuts...
Dear friends , please tell me any person . How get my Lots from signal provider ,My question is How Calculation for 0.01 lot get me from signal provider in 1:500 levearage and 100 $ balance and pairs :- EUR/USD, EUR/JPY ,USD/JPY , NZD/JPY ( this is my details of account and also demo and real...
What I mean is if we attached the EA to many charts, calculation of the variable (say "myvar") of one chart does not related to the calculation myvar in another charts. for exmpl : int myvar;for (i = 0, i < 10, i++){&nbsp;&nbsp;myvar = myvar + 1;} so myvar calculation is : 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...
Hi all, i am in the middle of a web project: a social network for traders, all charts, focus is on order flow analysis in every way. Lots of data not available for the public thus far, and those that are available are made so simple and visual that it'll be very easy to grasp them. I am...
  ERROR 134  (2)
hi, please I want to know why this problem occured while testing my EA with strategy tester 2014.12.07 02:06:37.002 2014.10.14 11:00 EA EURUSD,M30: OrderSend error 134 thanks in advance.
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/download/8463/MA_cross_Method_PriceMode.mq4 hello people ive been attempting to add a stop loss and take profit function to the above ea but cant quite get it to work please please please can someone help... im sure once i see the result things will become clear i can...
hi After the Expert runs when communicating with the server disconnect and reconnect the removed Expert Please help me. 2014.12.05 01:17:20.155 Experts expert eurtest1 (EURUSD,M5) loaded successfully 2014.12.05 01:25:49.327 Network '1006900': connection to FIBOGroup-MT5 Server lost 2014.12.05
  signal copy  (2)
hi. do anyone know here. suppose i m copying signal. the provider is using broker with different symbol pairs. for example he has eurusdf gbpusdf or eurusdm etc. and in my broker its different may be like eurusd.ecn or eurusdk. wil the signals copied or not?
HI , I want to publish my EA to mql5 market but please I want to know how to create a strategy tester file for demo , thx.
Other than MQL, which platforms are used extensively in algorithmic trading in FX
[Deleted]
I have some question about signal page 1. I found an information of subscriber's equity/fund updated quite late, how long mql5 system usually update this information? 2. In this trade blue box, is the trade count as close position or open position? because signal provider can close 1 trade...
[Deleted]
Hi, i had two EA produced for me from Mql5 in the past.One was made in 2012 while the second EA was finished June 2013.I tried running some more test using strategy tester on either of them and got these error messages in the journal: 2013.12.07 11:11:09    TestGenerator: current...
Hello i have a problem with order modify, i try to place some order and with short order i get sometimes wrong my code The Long order will always be modified right, the short order i get sometimes, not always an error with invalid stop . the calculation of the stop is right. does someone can help
this is an EA made from FXDREEMA BUILDER IT OPEN S BUY TRADES ONLY PLEASE CHECK AND TELL ME WHY IT DOES NOT OPENS SELL TRADESBELOW IS THE LINK TO MY EA https://fxdreema.com/shared/A5szEu4Z
Hi guys, I'm fairly new to Forex and only started following a signal provider today! Quick question...I understand the ratio used to work out the Lot Size between provider and subscriber but I was wondering; if my account balance is larger than my signal providers would I be able to trade a Lot Size...
Hello, i have just made a demo account and would like to copy some trades from more experienced users. I followed a signal provider, i subscribed to him but still no trades are being copied. Why is that ? On the web platform i also appear as subscribed to him but still no copied trades.
What can be the most useful filtration technique for eliminating wrong signals produced by a three bars break-out approach? Any experience ... Thanks a lot.
I have a couple indicators that I've purchased off of the marketplace, and I would like to use them in an EA. &nbsp;Is it possible to have a freelancer work on this if they don't have the indicator? &nbsp;Any advise regarding this topic is appreciated!
Hello Guys  Any idea how to run an EA on Renko Chart? I tried all the most known methods but still no respond  even a simple Comment in the start() function does not work. please advise. Thanks. 
Introduction:-. I am looking for an EA to do the following, The EA will be using 4 indicators with specific rules to trade multiple pairs using multiple time frames The Indicators involved are: 1) EMA set to 50 2) MACD settings (8,17,9 3) 3) RSI set to 14 period 4) Pivot points. Maybe the...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Genie.mq4 |//| Genaro Gravoso |//| http://www.oocities.org/ggravoso/b.html...
Hello, I was backtesting my systems without any problem, suddendly I noticed that strange swap values appeared. Example below: backtesting with 0.01 lots. I have the same problem with other trading systems and other currencies. I tested the same system on another PC and I have no issues. I...
Hello I'm trying to find a way to calculate zizag indicator slope So far I was able to do so only in visual mode using ChartTimePriceToXY function But need solution that can work without visual mode
let's say one account trades using EA, while other account opens same positions, only in an counter-direction, and also closes orders at the same time as the first account does.
Hi, I'm kinda confuse about the formula to calculte what will be the new price open if I buy/sell on an already opened position. 5 lots @ let's say 15 overbidden by 2 lots @ let's say 20 : (5*15) + (2*20) / (5+2) ? Is it weighted so?
Hi, I created and expert advisor in MQL5, and now I want to share the result as a signal. The number os subscribers for MQL5 signals is really small if compared with MQL4, so it would be great if I could provide it for booth platforms. Migrate the code would be prohibitive. It's a complex EA...
Hello, below you can see some standard time based buy/sell. for example at 10:00:00 he buys/sells, but i wonder if you can put a pending order buy/sell the moment that the time is 10:00 with the high/low bar from previous 1hour bar, i guess with this code you can get the the high from the...