Indicators with alerts/signal - page 724

DMNIK:
I wanted to remove an alert on the small arrows.

DMNIK

If you delete that part of the code it will not alert on small arrows

hi maladen the indicator is not working on my mt4 maybe its not working on the new mt4 can you fix it and thx pro for every thing

zoroxzyad:
hi maladen the indicator is not working on my mt4 maybe its not working on the new mt4 can you fix it and thx pro for every thing

zoroxzyad

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page25

Set the CCI period to 50 and you are going to get same results as the "freedom bar"

mladen:
DMNIK If you delete that part of the code it will not alert on small arrows

Mladen , you remove the small arrows .

DMNIK:
Mladen , you remove the small arrows .

Here you go

Set the visual mode to 1 if you want to see those small arrows, set it to 0 to hide those arrows

Files:

[Цитата = младен; 663215] ЗДЕСЬ ВЫ идете

установите визуальный РЕЖИМ 1, если вы хотите увидеть эти маленькие стрелки, установите его в 0, чтобы скрыть эти стрелки [/ цитата].

Младен, ты лучший спасибо!

Files:
..........png  54 kb

hi maladen thx for every thing man i have something to ask of you the 4time frame cci nmc that you gave me if great but it alerts me when i have all colors lined up and it alerts every single bar i use 5 min chart so every 5 min it alerts me that its lined up i just want alerts when ever acolor change in any of the 4 time frames bar if it possible thanks for every thing

Hi!Need a visual and audible warning.

Thank you!

Files:

DMNIK:
Hi!Need a visual and audible warning. Thank you!

DMNIK

This is a version with alerts added (the usual types : message, sound, email, push notification and a choice of a closed bar or a still opened bar). It will not work on older builds of metatrader 4

hi maladen is it possible to do alerts only when any change in color happen because its alerting every new bar i just want to hear alerts when change in color happen in any of the 4 time frames thanks pro in advance4_time_frame_cci_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: