Indicators with alerts/signal - page 731

zoroxzyad:
hi all mr tools mladen iwant this indicator to be compatable with new mt4 and add alerts to please thx my best websiteeztrender-swing.mq4

zoroxzyad

That is a decompiled code

try this EZ trend swing

Files:

Hi,mladen could you add arrow on when cycle green(up) and red(down).

Thanks in advance

Files:
apollo.rar  70 kb

ALTAN1:
Hi,mladen could you add arrow on when cycle green(up) and red(down). Thanks in advance

ALTAN1

Please read these two posts https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page320#comment_695071 . "Apollo" is renamed my Corridor SSA indicator and if you look for corridor SSA you will probably find what you need

hi there all having a nice week end i had these indicator that i want to compile with new meta trader please i hope it will be good indforex50pips.mq4

Files:
forex50pips.mq4  10 kb

zoroxzyad:
hi there all having a nice week end i had these indicator that i want to compile with new meta trader please i hope it will be good indforex50pips.mq4

Hi Zoroxzyzad,

Sorry that is a decompiled indicator.

zoroxzyad:

Rita Lasker :):)

One more renamed indicator sold. "she" and "karl dittman" are always doing the same. They never made anything that is their own. They always rename

good morning my friend this indicator by me tools and mladen iwant the nmc vergion for new mt4 please xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines.mq4

also this is the system i sent you an indicator from its not indicator its ea but it dosent trade just gives arrows i have two files ex4 and mq4 are they both decompiledforex50pips.ex4forex50pips.mq4

hi my best friends today i have found this great ea and indicators i will attach them all the 2 indicators i attach first need to be compatable with new mt4 please also the rest is attached too so every one can use the systemcenter_of_gravity.mq4ffcal.mq4uranus_v0.2.zipuranus_v0.1.mq4uranus_v0.1_user_guide.pdf

so as you can see v1 is not working as indicator or as ea it should do both

and v2 indicators are working but 2 of them which i ask for them to be nmc v2 ea is working but i think it needs the 2 indicators for his data to be accurate thanks mladen and mr tools for your effort and time i owe you alot

zoroxzyad:
good morning my friend this indicator by me tools and mladen iwant the nmc vergion for new mt4 please xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines.mq4 also this is the system i sent you an indicator from its not indicator its ea but it dosent trade just gives arrows i have two files ex4 and mq4 are they both decompiledforex50pips.ex4forex50pips.mq4

This is a xo made new metatarer 4 compatible

The other is a decompiled code. I do not work with decompiled code

Reason: