Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1162

dulue:
Hi MrTools and Mladen. Greetings and thank you so much for your invaluable and thankless work on the forums.

I have attached an MT4 indicator i like so much, T3MA-ALARM ex4. I use it on my MT4 platform. It was written by Martingeil.

Also attached is apparently the MT5 version of the source code which was rewritten from the original MQL4.

It comes already with arrows.

Kindly code to give pop up and sound alerts for use on MT4 platform, including the pairs, direction and time of the alert.

Thank you so much, and may the Lord bless you mightily.

Regards,

Hi Dulue, even though the indicator is called "t3ma-alarm" it has nothing to do with t3 ma, it's just a regular ma with arrows on slope change, anyway have this version with slope coloring and arrows and alerts on slope change.

mrtools:
Hi Dulue, even though the indicator is called "t3ma-alarm" it has nothing to do with t3 ma, it's just a regular ma with arrows on slope change, anyway have this version with slope coloring and arrows and alerts on slope change.

MrTools,

Thanks so much yet again. Must always appreciate you both because your kindness and assistance can often be priceless. You have the power to change lives.

I would like to use the two side by side.

So i would really appreciate if you would still code pop up and sound alerts for the so-called "T3MA ALARM". You see, sir, I use it for Binary Options trading and its coding jointly with my settings is very ideal and comfortable for me.

Also, ordinarily, the alerts emerge at the end of a given bar.

Thanks so much in advance, sir.

Files:

dulue:
MrTools,

Thanks so much yet again. Must always appreciate you both because your kindness and assistance can often be priceless. You have the power to change lives.

I would like to use the two side by side.

So i would really appreciate if you would still code pop up and sound alerts for the so-called "T3MA ALARM". You see, sir, I use it for Binary Options trading and its coding jointly with my settings is very ideal and comfortable for me.

Also, ordinarily, the alerts emerge at the end of a given bar.

Thanks so much in advance, sir.

Dulue, this version should be a stand alone version meaning it should replace your having to use 2 instances of it on a chart. If you set alertsOnCurrent to false, you will get alerts on a the closed bar.

mladen:
floating - instead of having fixed zero zine cross, the "zero line" is calculated and then crosses of that "zero line" are taken into account. Similar to adding average as a signal line, but the math is different

Could you please create a new version of this indicator,

[corridor SSA normalized end-pointed 2 fl zero+alert]

that shows arrows on the main chart when there is a "calculated zero line" crossover??

Thank you for all your help.

mrtools:
Dulue, this version should be a stand alone version meaning it should replace your having to use 2 instances of it on a chart. If you set alertsOnCurrent to false, you will get alerts on a the closed bar.

MrTools,

Thanks so much again.

This is really a great indicator.

Just what the Doctor ordered.

Wishing you a great week ahead.

Cheers.

dulue:
MrTools,

Thanks so much again.

This is really a great indicator.

Just what the Doctor ordered.

Wishing you a great week ahead.

Cheers.

Thanks again for this indicator.

Yet still, I would appreciate if you can assist me with a very good non-repainting indicator for Binary Options that alerts on the bar before the actual entry bar.

Thanks very much in advance. I know that your efforts have been a blessing to a great many on this forum.

Usually the XO indicators are based on close price. This one allows you to chose : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.01.mq4

In the example : when it uses default close (upper), and when it uses typical price (lower). Difference is big

PS: neither is repainting

mladen:
Usually the XO indicators are based on close price. This one allows you to chose : xo_clean_mtf__alerts__lines_2.01.mq4

In the example : when it uses default close (upper), and when it uses typical price (lower). Difference is big

PS: neither is repainting

Thanks a lot once again.

dulue:
Thanks again for this indicator.

Yet still, I would appreciate if you can assist me with a very good non-repainting indicator for Binary Options that alerts on the bar before the actual entry bar.

Thanks very much in advance. I know that your efforts have been a blessing to a great many on this forum.

dulue

Set the alertsOnCurrent option to true

That is the closest that you can get alerted before the actual bar without repainting. All the other solution that would try to show alerts for some future bars would be repainting

mladen:
dulue

Set the alertsOnCurrent option to true

That is the closest that you can get alerted before the actual bar without repainting. All the other solution that would try to show alerts for some future bars would be repainting

Thanks. It works ok.

However, i would prefer a non-repainting indicator with a single bar expiry time eg 15mins TF and 15mins expiry. iNthe case of this indicator, the expiry time is greater than the TF.

Reason: