Indicators with alerts/signal - page 729

Pls Mladen this is the Original one Please help me to add alert when it reach 61.8.Please the indicator work precisely with fibonacci..Please if you have it help me to remodify it.this is what i have. I promise you a lunch in my country,because it will fetch great success. thanks

Files:

Mladen I have get the raw indicator that you request for.Please help me to add alert when the price break 61.8 and not 1.618..thanks

mladen:
Did you test this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173609 ?

thanks a lot mladen will look into it , God bless you

fancysgs:
Pls Mladen this is the Original one Please help me to add alert when it reach 61.8.Please the indicator work precisely with fibonacci..Please if you have it help me to remodify it.this is what i have. I promise you a lunch in my country,because it will fetch great success. thanks

Fancysgs, all 8 buffers are used up on that indicator.

fancysgs:
Mladen I have get the raw indicator that you request for.Please help me to add alert when the price break 61.8 and not 1.618..thanks

Fancysgs, that indicator is a decompiled version.

hi all iwant to make this indicator compatable with new mt4 please thanks very much 3_level_zz_semafor_tro_modified_version.mq4

zoroxzyad:
hi all iwant to make this indicator compatable with new mt4 please thanks very much 3_level_zz_semafor_tro_modified_version.mq4

Hi Zoroxzyad, made it new mt4 compatible.

thx mr tools you are the best

thanks mr tools you are the best

another request from our lovely team mr tools and mladen i want alerts and email alerts for this one zigxard-pointer-v3.mq4

Files:
Reason: