Indicators with alerts/signal - page 719

emmany4:
Hello MrTools and Mladen, thanks for doing a wonderful job on this forum. Pls i need ur help in making this indicator to alert sound and popup alert messages including the pair names even though it seems to have these functions in built. Thanks in advance.

emmany4

That is a decompiled code

mrtools:
Hello DMNIK, Having trouble understanding exactly what your looking for.

Good day!

Could you remove the sound from the small arrows, and leave only the red and green.

If you put on a few pairs of some signals with large red and green arrows miss.

I wanted something to sound only on the red and green arrows sounded.

And the white points to clarify.

Add a description of the "White Circle" buy or sell.

And it is not clear where the signal is given.

Thank you!

alvinkon:
Dear Mladen,

Can help to convert and attached indicator to use on new metatrader? And is it possible help to add Push Notification also?

Thank you.

alvinkon

Try this version. Disregard the warning - it will work regardless of the warnings issued by the compiler.

Hello MLaden and Mr Tool!

It will be possible attend #7214 post?

Anyway, tks a lot!

Dear Mladen,

I tried to add the line below, but after i compiled. I am not able to find the indicator again under MT4. Can you help me to add the line and upload again? Thank you very much.

SendNotification(dntrend+" : SELL Signal at " +DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits));

alvinkon:
Dear Mladen,

I tried to add the line below, but after i compiled. I am not able to find the indicator again under MT4. Can you help me to add the line and upload again? Thank you very much.

SendNotification(dntrend+" : SELL Signal at " +DoubleToStr(Close[limit1+1],Digits));

alvinkon

Please read these posts https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm/page46#comment_736747 posted by Jason Rogers. You will probably find a solution for your problem in those posts

Please mladen/mrtools, this indicators no longer work on the new mt4 platform. Please could you make it compatible for me? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Please mladen/mrtools, this indicators no longer work on the new mt4 platform. Please could you make it compatible for me? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Here is this one

mladen:
samuelkanu Here is this one

Thanks a lot i appreciate. Please it remains the second one. Also add alert to it. hanks in advance

Can you add alert notify to this indicator that go to the mt4 app along with on and off options for platform messages. Aso can the alerts have time frame and pair name in the notification description.

pinbar_mtf.ex4pinbar_mtf.mq4

Files:
Reason: