Indicators with alerts/signal - page 730

zoroxzyad:
another request from our lovely team mr tools and mladen i want alerts and email alerts for this one zigxard-pointer-v3.mq4

zoroxzyad

Use any regular ZigZag with alerts and set the parameters to be the same - and there you go

can u modify BB arrows alert indicator to take parameters like BB period and the standard deviation

Files:

ahmednasr:
can u modify BB arrows alert indicator to take parameters like BB period and the standard deviation

ahmednasr

Ex4 file can not be changed

Does anyone have this mt4 version of the ichimoku kinko hyo indi that draws the indicator in the back of price instead of in front of it ? If you do , mind sharing it .. Thank you in advance .. It doent have to be this exact version .. I just want an ichimoku indicator that draws in the back of price . Its really the kumo cloud that i really want to be drawn in the background ..

Files:
kumo_cloud.jpg  247 kb

Good day to all,

Sorry to trouble you again, Can help me to add Push Notification when there is alert to the attached indicator?

This indicator is fantastic as i can choose to enable or disable the Colored OsMA.

Thank you very much.

Files:

alvinkon:
Good day to all,

Sorry to trouble you again, Can help me to add Push Notification when there is alert to the attached indicator?

This indicator is fantastic as i can choose to enable or disable the Colored OsMA.

Thank you very much.

Hi Alvinkon, added the push notification.

johnjacob:
Does anyone have this mt4 version of the ichimoku kinko hyo indi that draws the indicator in the back of price instead of in front of it ? If you do , mind sharing it .. Thank you in advance .. It doent have to be this exact version .. I just want an ichimoku indicator that draws in the back of price . Its really the kumo cloud that i really want to be drawn in the background ..

Johnjacob maybe try this version, but also think the built in Ichimoku will work, what you do is on an open chart click on charts and on the drop down click on Foreground chart and it will look like this.

Thank you very much mrtools..

Hi all,

Can someone help me to modify this daily OHL indicator to work with the latest mql4 build?

tro_ohl_plot_mod.mq4

Thanks in advance!

Files:

hi all mr tools mladen iwant this indicator to be compatable with new mt4 and add alerts to please thx my best websiteeztrender-swing.mq4

Files:
Reason: